1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leeel's LQ Line Discussion

Nov 23, 2013

1. Here he is. He is super cute. I hope I can find time to blush him sooner rather than later. Even without blushing, he's super cute.
      He got here a couple weeks ago, just now getting time to post.

[​IMG]

You can watch my box opening here:

[video]https://youtu.be/67SEFiW-fU4[/video]

2. Congratulations MetaCynth! Yes, he is super cute! I'm looking forward to seeing how you blush him. Each person's technique is unique -I learn so much!

3. Yay for more Tinmen! \o/

Danbo better watch out @redmaiko, I think your Tinman knows how to use his axe! XD

I'm so glad your little guy finally arrived @MetaCynth! :aheartbea

I finally dug out a long-forgotten project out of storage! I bought this cute little kit ages ago when I was inspired by Humbug's Dollhouse for her Tinman!
      [​IMG]
      But Tink is going to get a grungy, old shed instead of a pretty wood-cottage. :) There's a few more pictures of it coming together on my instagram, if anyone is curious about how it's looking.

4. That sounds like it will suit Tink perfectly, Bandersnatch! I sadly can't see your Instagram pics. Maybe you can show us more when its further along.

5. i cant see the pictures either, maybe you could post more here or on the homes for tinies thread? ( or start your own gallery or project thread and post a link here?)

6. @Bandersnatch I can't wait to see Tink's shed when it's completed. If you do post a thread with the progress photos make sure to share the link with us. :)

7. Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing Tink's shed too! Lucky little guy!

8. I loved these guys for YEARS, and I was so happy when they opened for ordering again! (got two, one for me and one for my husband, so he wouldn't have to steal mine! hehee!)
      [​IMG]Untitled by daisydayes, on Flickr

9. So cute DaisyDayes! I love the little ducky.

These little guys pose so well! Mine looks grumpy for some reason. Maybe he wants a toy...or maybe he saw Tink's shed?

10. Unfortunately Lee-el have gone bust - website not there and people left financially worse off

11. Oh no! What a shame. Poor souls who've lost their money with nothing to show for it.

12. Yeah, so sad! I really feel for those who have lost their money! This is the second company to disappear recently.

13. Wow, that sucks. Were there a lot of people who had orders that hadn't been filled?

14. That sounds awful...I just went to the site and it seems to be working for me: Leeel but if they are unresponsive that isn't good.

15. Yeah, I haven't had any trouble seeing the site, but I tried to send them a message a couple weeks ago to see if they would reply. I've heard nothing back. Definitely kicking myself for not ordering these guys when I had the chance; I just thought I could wait until a better time since they'd be around. But at least I didn't place an unfulfilled order, as it sounds like others did. It's truly unfortunate it went that way.

16. well that really sucks! they were so quick with their processing time at first, i'm really glad i got my tinman right away, i was hoping to get more dolls later but i haven't been buying much lately, and now i guess it's too late. i feel sorry for anyone with outstanding orders. i'm worry about that with a few other companies like lati....

17. I send them a note to ask what is going on. So lets see if they will react. It might take some time due to different countries so different times.

18. I'm so sad I missed out yet again. I thought they'd be available when I had the money. My partner even offered to lend me the money at the time but I didn't think it was necessary. I'm so sad. I guess this is goodbye to me ever getting the Tin Man. :(

19. Has anyone gotten a response from them yet? You may have dodged a bullet, Rinoa.

20. So have people ordered and not received their items? When did the site go down? I was hoping it was a temporary issue. Unfortunate either way for those who did and those who wanted to in future. :( I emailed [email protected] and [email protected] after finding out what their email is, doubtful I will get a response though.

#260 Rinoa, Oct 8, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 8, 2016