1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leeel's LQ Line Discussion

Nov 23, 2013

1. AHHMAHHGAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDD!!!! :o :aeyepop: :o
      Seriously. This this for reals?! AHHHHHH!!! Dollti Tinman is coming back!!!
      I just did the most stupid happy dance!! :dance
      Dollti Tinman has been my Super-Duper-KingKong-Mega-Ultra Grail doll since their site went down... I never thought I'd ever ever get one... TT________TT I could cry right now I am that excited and happy!

I wonder if they'll sell him with the extras like the headphones and the hats and the different axe.

2. Ahh thankyou LordHelmet, that's not too bad then. Hope these ones sell for a similar price. I would love to get one, he would be perfect as a character for a storyline I have in my head.

HAHA love your guys, they look like mischief makers!

3. Hahaha and the very reason I have been watching this thread is to see this reaction. I am so super duper happy for the Bandersnatch!

Wish I had an excuse to get one but elsii and tiny dolls just don't seem to get along.

4. Yay, this is wonderful news. I love the little Tinman.

5. omg the tinman is back (super excited) any word on how much yet I love gray dolls I so wanted one of this tinies back with dollti crosses fingers. so freaking cute!

6. Could someone share a link to the website please? A google search is not bringing them up for me

7. I found it. For anyone else looking it's Lee-el . Net

8. Ahaha~ I'm that predictable?! :lol: For me this is the bestest thing in BJD-land to have ever happened!! XD
      //still fangirling... and will probably keep fangirling until I get one of these little guys home!!// (⎠⪺ᄇ⪹ )⎠

... I think I may also want a Lion too... >_> ... <_<

9. lol no, not predictable :sweat it's just I know the Tinman is your unicorn! *stalker alert*

10. Gosh! I&#8216;m new to this hobby so I don&#8216;t know about Dollti and such but when i saw the tiny tinman I fell in love with him! So I can totally relate to most of your fangirling feels right now haha. I&#8216;m definitely snagging him but hope to get him on layaway. If anyone else wants to get him on layaway as well let me know since layaway min amt is $250 blehh. That is if he does cost less than $250 after everything has been accounted for ^^

11. I've been refreshing the page like MAD. Still hoping for the diffrent versions. My calculator is already catching fire, how many I could afford.
      But first, I have to tell Proxy that no longer he'll be the last of his kind and that he'll have to get used to sharing all his toys. I hope he won't mind <<;

12. According to a mod in the news thread, Tinman is on topic.

13. ... You just made my day!!!! :aheartbea

14. I'm so crazy happy about this!! I've wanted this little tinman since i first set eyes on him! :D

How will we know when they're available? I don't want to miss out! They were supposed to be launched on the 23rd??

15. I asked the mods some time ago if I could post a WTB for him and they said they'd get back to me on whether he was on-topic, but never did. Ah well, at least he's re-released and confirmed ontopic! I'll be spamming mine when I get him. I need to save up first though.

I did ask about extra pieces for the tinman on the sale page but they haven't got back to me yet. Probably very busy. I really hope they do have them as I love the other head pieces and the cuter axe with the heart shape on it. Maybe if they see there's enough interest they'll add them? I looked at the original sale page on dollti through archive.org and it seems like they had a lot of different sets for him, so perhaps they'd do something similar?

16. I'd be really interested in perusing the tinman's original sale page myself! Do you have a link to it so I could look it up on the site?

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, I found it. Looks like there were 9 different sets, but since the site doesn't archive pictures I don't know what was included in them. Some were more expensive than others, though. I really hope they reply to your question! And I extra really hope they actually put these guys up for sale soon.

17. Yep, the pictures weren't saved. :( But yes! I hope they do on both accounts! It'd be nice if the extras were just separate pieces you could buy. I'd honestly just buy ever extra piece! XD

18. Ooh, yes, definitely seconding the hope that all the extra pieces would be available for separate purchase. X3 I keep refreshing the page and scrolling down to see if they've answered the question about the parts, yet. Way too antsy to see an update!

19. Well, since today's Sunday, I'm reaaaallllly hoping when I wake up tomorrow the questions will be answered and the dolls will be up for sale (yay for timezone differences between North America and Asia making all the good stuff happen overnight, leaving joyous doll news to wake up to every morning).

20. I didn't save all of them, but I have a few pictures of Dollti's H-Set DongE.

[​IMG]

Image 2
      Image 3
      Image 4
      Image 5

Even if they're still sold in "Sets" I think I'll still try to get them all! :whee: