1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Leeke World Limited Patrick & S.P in May!!

Apr 29, 2010

1. I just was taking a look to Leeke's web and I saw this O_o , new doll and some limited items with a period of order May 06 to June 06. The doll looks awesome!!

[​IMG]

2. I can't find any more photo's of Patrick, did I miss them or is it just the teaser?

3. Nope, you didn't miss anything. Patrick is set to go on sale in May, so I'm thinking he'll get his own sales page closer to the release date. He looks scrumptious... If MENZ LIFE is a new line, I'm thinking we're definitely gonna need a Discussion Thread. ^_^

4. He's so cool! But when I checked they are already "sold out" or "Out of stock" even though the sales date is supposed to be May 6. O_O are they really out of stock or will be released for sale on May 6? O_O

5. Released for sale on may 6.

6. He's on sale from May 6 to June 6, 2010. You can buy him now!

7. To reiterate Santinian's post - you can order Patrick right now in the US, even though it's the 5th. :D (I just placed my order...)