1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leeke World Wigs?

Jul 8, 2008

1. I was wondering if Leeke World Wigs (a size 7/8) would work for my Luts Kid Delf. I've heard that Leeke World wigs run a little big sometimes, but Bella kind of has a big head... also, are there any websites that carry Leeke World wigs other than Denver Doll? Thanks!

Also, how is the quality? :sweat

2. leeke world wigs are awesome! watch out for the dark ones though, the wig cap stained my Yern's head when i left it on for a while. :( Just remember not to leave it on for too long. you can buy them at www.leekeworld.us for the best selection. the best way to do that is to join a group order in the marketplace to save on shipping. i'm pretty sure that it will fit your Kid Delf fine, they are one of the most popular wig manufacturers and I've never heard of problems fitting the KD. Leeke wigs are awesome because the fiber is really nice and realistic and the styles are really unique and modern.

3. About the wig cap stains, though, would that not come off with a magic eraser or something like that? *curious*

4. i have a magic eraser, it took most of it off but there are still some obvious marks. sanding will take care of it. i'm not devastated, but this is the first time its happened to me. boo. i cleaned with the magic eraser and it took off all the blushing in that area now. i'm afraid to scrub anymore vigorously because i don't want to ruin her face up visibly.

5. I love Leeke wigs. The quality is very good. The wig might be a little big but it should be fine with some velcro. I had a kid delf Cherry and she wore Leeke wigs.

6. I have three LeekeWorld Wigs, they are lovley! :) Worth the money.

7. Awesome! Thankyou guys for your help!

8. I purchased a few wigs from Leeke and they fit my DoCs' heads perfectly. =) I believe that DoCs and Kid Delfs have about the same size of head...? I'm not sure on that one....You might want to double check, but I'm almost certain that the wigs should fit your doll. :) Hope I helped....^_^