1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld B Type Discussion!

Nov 15, 2013

1. I finally got around to making a wig for my girl Adaeze and I thought I would show you guys. There are still not nearly enough photos of these precious girls out there and this is the only place that I can find actual talk about them. I hand made her wig, because well after all this time I thought she should have something super special so why not spend another almost week making her wig.:doh*_*

[​IMG]

Next step will either be her face up or clothes.
      I hope you like the wig!:dance

2. I do! I think it suits her beautifully.

3. Hallo guys! Your dolls are very cute :aheartbea
      Take us with Tory to your company please:)

[​IMG]
      This is Tiina. Her face are made by Innersea

4. Hello everyone ^_^ There are so many pretty girls in this thread! :O

My girl is still naked and face-up-less TTuTT;; I'll get to doing her face-up soon-ish, I hope! For now, I made her a bolero-thing! I think she's going to be into mori fashion, so I need to buy her clothes (cause no one else from my collection is into mori, so I got no clothes for her >w<; )

[​IMG]

5. I'm so happy to see more Leeke Minis popping up - I adore them :)

6. Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

7. [​IMG]

My little girl recently demanded a restyle. Not sure if I'll wind up repainting her too...

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

8. Can these girls fit into kinoko shirts?

9. Reanimating this thread ^^
      I preordered a Little Sunny in a grouporder.
      Has anybody a Sunny? There are not much pics out there.
      Has anybody a comparision to a MSD? I saw one link in this thread, but it isn't working anymore

10. Here you are, with a Littlefee and a Minifee

[​IMG]Height Comparison by Sarah, on Flickr

11. Thank you so much. Your girls look so pretty *-*

12. Thank you ^_^

13. I hope it's okay that I bring this thread back to life. I ordered a Little Sunny a few days ago since the pre-orders are coming to a close. I'm looking forward to getting her! All of the B Type dolls are so precious! Anyway, I have a few questions.....

I looked through the thread but I didn't find any answers to what I was wondering about. What pants or leggings fit will fit these dolls the best? I saw someone mention how Blythe pants probably wouldn't fit so I was just wondering if anyone had figured out what does fit. I was also wondering the same thing about shoes. Do LTF shoes really fit well?

14. Ive read that yosd shoes fits so ltf are yosd too. You can check on the mosr pages the measurements of the shoes or compare their feedsize. I thing yosd sicks to the knee would fit but tights could be Hard because the upper leg is really wide. Msd tights would be too long yosd to shorf.. Guess if you want one you need some especially for her bodytype..

15. Thanks for answering my questions! Okay, I'm glad the yosd size shoes and knee socks will fit. That'll make buying clothes and accessories a little easier. It sounds like I'm just going to have to make my own leggings if I want any. I guess I better suck it up and work on improving my sewing skills!

16. My girl is already in germany and only need to be send from the person who started the group order to me. Yeah

17. Hi, does anyone have a photo of a Daisy and Chloe together? With faceups if possible. I've been hoping to get one for a while and plan to just jump in with one of them. But their expressions seem similar and I can't decide. Thanks!

18. My Little sunny is finished. Is it normal, that her head always wants to tilt backwards. seems like she always wanted to look in the clouds :-P
      [​IMG]

19. I was lucky enough to get a tan Chloe earlier this year. While trying on clothes her s-hook came off. Does anyone know where I can get a stringing tool small enough to re-string her?

20. Joining this thread.

I was incredibly lucky to have won a Tan Chloe as a door prize from the Melbourne bjd emporium in sept ^×^

I named her Nailah (Nay-lah) meaning strength in Arabic/Egyptian/African and I hope to get her a face up soon :D

[​IMG]Nailah by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr