1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld B Type Discussion!

Nov 15, 2013

1. Oh the tan if gorgeous! Her skin color is really creamy looking. She looks like she completely fits in with the Egyptian theme.

I have been skimming through the previous 17 pages and everyones dolls are so cute and very expressive. I just purchased a normal skin Chloe from Denverdoll it is my anniversary present from my husband. We have been married for 13 years now. I have no idea what her character will be but I am excited just the same.

I was told that she can wear some Blythe clothing but only if it's loose.. Is it loose in the sleeve areas that are needed or waist? I am not sure. I welcome any and all direction with where to look in specific shops or where to find patterns?

2. I have a Daisy on the way. She's pre-loved but I'm ecstatic nonetheless.

I have some GI Joe clothing that I'm wondering might fit her. I know for a fact that the pants and hats won't, but I'm hoping the shirts and coats will. I'll post pics when she comes in. :3nodding:

3. Picked up my girl today! Leekeworld Daisy in normal skin and B-type body. She's so lovely!

[​IMG]

4. I just love your doll and her wig!!!

5. I've been experimenting with my Daisy and clothing the last few days. I have some blythe clothes, and some of them do fit her. The sleeves aren't long enough though. Also, the waist needs to be looser for them to fit, so she can't wear any of the blythe pants/shorts I currently have. Even the stretchy shorts I have don't fit her right and it just looks so awkward. I don't have any blythe skirts to try, but I imagine that so long as they have an opening on the back they'll fit. On that note, I do have a YOSD sized skirt with a half opening on the back that, although does fit her, it's very short on her. I've even been having problems with other YOSD sized clothing fitting her due to her super narrow shoulders and super wide hips.

I can post pics if you'd like for comparison.

6. All these lovelies are so inspiring!

I have a Chloe on the way with my best friends Mini. I can't wait for them to arrive!

Leekeworld is having a crazy good sale on the Basic Sets right now. It was too good to pass up.

7. Has anyone tried any types of Barbie clothes on them? I keep seeing mentions of Blythe clothes and was wondering if barbie stuff might be too big.
      A friend of mine is waiting on a Mini, and is a super awesome friend as I am now waiting on a Sunny as a birthday present too!

8. I have Barbie dress that is more like a shirt but it fits alright.

9. So I ended up winning an ebay auction for a Chloe, so now I'm going to have Daisy and Chloe. Looks like I have twins!

Chloe will be arriving in about a week, I'm so excited. :whee:

10. She is stunning...I want to order one of these dolls but I'm confused by the order form...how do u get the snow skin option with the full face up? Confusing!!

I copy and pasted these measurements provided for the b body and have to keep referencing them...I just got my first Leekeworld doll mini, and I have a daisy coming next week! I wish I could see a photo of all the b girls together! Has anyone got them all?

Congratulations! I have a mini and next week I'll be getting my daisy yay!!! ...ur winning a Chloe on eBay gives me hope though! I really want one too ...these girls r just the prettiest aren't they?

Ah congrats she's lovely!!

Love her and that wig on her is so cute!

Oh wow she's cute! Do her eyeshadow is lavender right? That's what it looks like to me?

Sorry I just have to ask, why does it require u to restring her arms because she needs new eyes? I'm new to bjd so I'm confused on that point...I have a mini and a daisy in the way and would love to put in new eyes on both but yikes! Re string?

Ah congrats she's lovely! I'd love to know the answers to ur questions as well :)

Omg I just bought that exact wig for my mini secondhand from fb!! It's so cool to see urs wearing it it looks awesome!!

Oh goodness that pics adorbs! Is that an a type holding her arms out to a b type? And the wig on ur elf is gorgeous!!!

U did an absolutely lovely job!!

Gorgeous! U did her faceup? Wow!!

#350 Fiddlette, Oct 9, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2017
    11. thank you. I'm glad you like it

12. This thread hasn't had activity in a while, so I hope it's alright to chime in! I just purchased a WS Chloe second-hand and I am so excited! I've always loved the shape of their bodies with the big hips and what not, so when I saw her pop up for a good price, I couldn't resist! Probably won't ship out for a few days, but I'm really looking forward to welcoming her home!!

13. I've got the small version bust of Daisy, she has all the Hello Kitty Barbie shirts. They fit nicely. Haven't tried any others, but was thinking of trying the curvy barbie bottoms on her if I can get some cheap....

14. Just a quick pic -- she's faceless and needs a new wig, but I got my Chloe and I'm obsessed with her adorable proportions! I honestly never though yosds were for me, but I can't stop playing with her! She's so cute!!

[​IMG]Leekeworld Chloe by thenoirstars --, on Flickr

15. HI all hoping someone can help me, I found a super cute B Type, but the seller doesn't have the original box. I want to make sure she is legit, so I have asked if she comes with a COA or if there are any Leekeworld markings on her (I dont want to assume she's not legit)....but can anyone help me with a good way to tell she's authentic? I know Leeke doesn't do back plates.

16. Wanted to share my Daisy back from her faceup
      [​IMG]Daisy by Aeryn B., on Flickr
      [​IMG]