1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LeekeWorld DollLeeke C type 13.5cm discussion part 1

Jan 11, 2012

1. I saw them too. They are really really cute (especially Allie and Jessie), but not the size that I usually collect. Has anyone seen a picture of the naked body on Leeke's site?

2. I would like to see the body too, they are really cute but $140 for a face-up! That seems a bit much!

3. Er its $140 for the whole doll including faceup, $110 without faceup......

4. Oh my gosh how cuuuute!:D I love them:D Should we ask Leeke for a body shot? I'm interested but I want to know what I'd be getting o.o

5. I looked at them last night too, I was wondering about the body when I was looking at some of the kneeling poses. I love Allie's cute little open mouth though.

6. Geeze, they are cute. I wonder if the bodies are sexed? We need some body shots. The price is reasonable

7. I believe the body can be seen under Project Doll Ltd L & R. I ordered Allie and Dorothy. They kind of remind me of Pocket fairy. Look soo cute.

8. These are so cute I think I would like to get Allie, Oh well another one for the wish list

9. Hey, Chinadoll:D I'm so excited you ordered a couple of these little cuties! I'm not sure where to see pictures of the body, can you link us?

10. Ah, I think it might be this body, right?

11. Yes :) the measurement is same for both

12. After looking at the body I really like the Rainy head they have on the girl body *pouts*

13. I love the body! I was hoping it would be one piece torso and lo!:D I'm not sure about the very thick neck but it's super cute! I'm also really excited that they have bits:XD:

AaloriRian: Is Rainy perhaps just one of the other girl sculpts renamed? She looks very similar to Dorothy o.o

14. I'm in love with Leo.. He's so dark and mysterious. That's a really fantastic price too.

15. I'd love to see Leo as a tiny grumpy girl :XD: Very tempted.

EDIT
      Also, does anyone else find it odd that the head size is listed as 4.7 inches but they are wearing 3 inch wigs? I know Leeke wigs are stretchy but yikes!

16. yeah but the wigs are size 3-4 as they fit puki and Lati white so i guess its not a huge amount more, i was quite surprised too though..

17. Actually now you mention it I did have one for my Puki that was a tad large so I guess that will work :)
      I assume Leeke will answer the body questions tomorrow since it says it is a new body... wonder what's different since the bodies we assume they are are K type bodies and these are on C type bodies, but they have the same measurements?? Weird.

18. I asked Leekeworld about the body and wig so here it is

Circumference of Head is about 4.3inch
      Body is same as the Project Doll Ltd L & R.

19. Oh yay, good to know for certain from them *stares at Leo a little more*