1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LeekeWorld DollLeeke D type 26cm discussion part 1

Aug 5, 2005

1. I noticed that a thread was started for Yo-SD lovers so I thought maybe LeekeWorld owners would like to have their own thread (I know I would). Would anyone like their LeekeWorld doll to be friends with my Mina (actual photos soon).

[​IMG]

...Mod Note...

This is the discussion thread for LeekeWorld DollLeeke D type

They can be bought from the following sites:
      http://www.leekeworld.us/
      http://denverdoll.com/ (layaways available)

Magnetic Horns and Ears?

Doll Comparison Photos: LeekeWorld D Sleeping Honey, Bambicrony Kumi, Volks Yosd Anne
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...o-LeekeWorld-D-Volks-Yosd&p=840640#post840640

Clothes that fit LeekeWorld type D 26cm:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-Type-D-Clothes-that-fit&highlight=leekeworld

LeekeWorld Type D 26cm discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...e-26cm-discussion-part-1&highlight=leekeworld

2. Miao likes bunnies too!

[​IMG]

So, is she there yet? Did you definitely decide on the white-skinned version?

Edit: Er, seems like my questions are answered in your signature: No and Yes. PS: How is Mini May? I am soooo enjoying the anticipation of my first Pocket Fairy! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

3. Leeke/ Cutie and others
      [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

Lala want to join too :daisy

5. My Alidel, a Honey that really likes... pink.

[​IMG]

6. Hello it's me again! I have a sweet little Leeke Joy. She is the old body, and desparately cute. I loved the elf eared ones (of course) but didn't get one (sob).[​IMG]

Here she is, she's called Tigerlilly. I saw a Honey at a meetup (actually the one Shelichan has for sale right now in the market place) and I just fell in love with the size and feel of the doll. I love how sturdy she is and how she stands so nicely. I made her dress in that photo BTW.
      I also love her anime look.

7. I have a hybrid Leeke Honey NS named Rhoswen who shares her body with my BC Roko named Gloriana. I eventually plan to get another body for Gloriana so Rhoswen can keep hers all to herself.

The Christmas event at leeke is what turned me on to this particular size of tinies. After that I was officially a tiny addict.

Here is my little plantdoll elf attacking a new year's kurianmochi display
      [​IMG]

I've been eyeing the honey head mold for awhile I was doomed once they made her with elf ears.

Stella: Here's enabling there's one snowskin sweet elf at denverdolls. They do layaway. Joy looks great with those blossoms. I love tree shots with dolls

delicateangel: Don't you like discussing dolls before buying though? *giggles*

sweetiemom: Your dolls are cute

8. I love mine, too. I have a bunch of clothes from the Leeann dolls that fit them perfectly (the taller body) so they are easy to dress. I just love their little faces.

9. I'm a big fan of Leeke too. Got first a snow skin Honey and I love her to pieces. My new tiny is Joy Boy with a 2nd body which is a bit taller. I think he's got Jimmy's face-up as he's got two corner black dots. On comparison the 2nd body seems to pose better but I'm loving the 1st body more because I just love chubby ones. My Honey's kickiness which I can't seem to mend makes her more endearing as she feels like a wobbly toddler to me.

10. They have a second body? I never knew this!

11. Here is a picture of the two bodies together.

[​IMG]

12. Oh wow, quite a difference! Very cute. Can all of the Leeke heads fit on the new body? I'm not sure if I'd want the taller body for my Sweet boy or stick with the Bambi body...

13. Since LeeKe offers either body with all the heads, I am assuming that they are interchangeable. Both my girls are on the taller body.

14. I was in Denver this past weekend, and stopped in the Denver Doll Emporium. After some major drama, I was really sad. I looked over at some of the dolls and Love caught my eye. I picked her up and she just took ahold of my heart, and did not let go... :)

Her name is Claire.

I made her an outfit last night, and she is so cute!! But she was an impulse buy, and now... :( I have to have her earn her room and board. Can anyone tell me what other dolls can share clothing with the 2nd body? Gotta make clothes to sell on ebay.

**edit** Here are a few pictures... First in hre default wig

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

And one in another wig I got for her (she looks so much older in this wig)
      [​IMG]

15. Aki I would think she can definately share clothes with the old Leeke body because the torso is the same size. Also good news for you if you make the outfits is that they will fit YO-SDs as well. Mine share clothes all the time. One thing you might keep in mind is that yours has the nice new hands. The older ones only came with the spread out fingers that are impossible to get through sleeves.

16. pictures of yo,leeke, and BC
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65238

17. Lunameth - the heads are interchangeable with the bodies. However, what I notice on my boy "Joy" is that his head seems to sit a bit taller on the neck hence making him look like he's got elongated neck. Maybe it's just my boy because "Joy Boy" head is a tad smaller than my Honey by comparison. The 2nd body actually is meant for their newer tinies "Chouette" etc but the site does allow interchangeability.

18. Here is Willow (Honey) in one of the outfits I bought from Denis Bastien for the Leeann doll.
      [​IMG]

19. Does anyone know if they are going to offer Love in the tanned cheaper kit? I would really love that. :D

How does everyone like their Leeke dolls? Do they seem solid and well made?

Thanks!

~Anrui