1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld L-Type Boys Discussion - Part 2

Dec 18, 2013

1. @Lirin thank you so much for the pictures and the xtra info regarding Dollstown, i had not even considered them but it would totally make sense from resin matching perspective. Oh your Rihael looks sooo sweet and gentle, you've painted him wonderfully. There should be quite a lot of the original version floating around and i dont think he is that sought after so there is a good chance if you cast a WTB over at several social media platform, you will get something. I would use Facebook, Flickr or if you use instagram make a post with tag #bjdsales

2. @pandajo uwaaah your chris is so adorable and his faceup is gentle and gorgeous. Thanks so much for the side shot too especially! I am seriously going to consider akagidoll now.

3. I just got a fantastic deal on a classy-doll 66cm boy body from the MP, so I can advice shortly on how that works with the Rihael head. Turns out I like the Rihael head well enough that I don't want to just keep it in storage most of the time. Also the classydoll body seems softer and more gentle which I prefer for that boyish head. And tbh i'm finding the Leeke body more limited than i was hoping in actual practice, so if this one works, I may end up eventually trying to track down a matching one to replace Auberon's body too. IDK, stability vs posability i the eternal question isn't it.... I always end up thinking i want the other one when i don't have it >.>

#164 Lirin, Nov 28, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    4. the classydoll 66cm boy body is here and it needs a little glue sueding (top chest joint and ankles) but it's pretty great for the Rihael head. It's a tiny bit shorter and rather slimmer than the L-type Solid Muscle, and honestly makes more sense with the boyish Rihael. Great natural slouch, too. He stands a little knock-kneed, and I'm not sure if they maybe put the thigh tops on the wrong sides (apparently happened to a couple people before) or it just is that way.... I kind of find it cute, actually lol! WAY more mobility than the Leeke body. Trade off is, of course, more stability issues.

the resin match is really really close though. CD is a little darker and more pink than the new Basic skin Rihael head, but with the faceup on you can't tell the difference. Pretty much perfect match with the older basic Alex, but he doesn't really work on the CD body, as it's too slim and narrow of shoulder for that giant head. Rihael/Mihael heads are known to be big, and the body is the right scale for that head, but the Alex head is noticeably bigger still (thus why i'm making him a custom wig, my 8/9 boy wigs pop back off!). So I guess I'm keeping both bodies after all :sweat;)

EDIT: .....And the lower leg piece has a crack. Because it was actually the shin pieces that were on the wrong sides and I guess it didn't fit as well the other way around. I've never had to repair a crack before... ugh. Body is still very cute and well engineered, but the production quality seems sloppy as hell.

#165 Lirin, Dec 3, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    5. I'd ordered some eyes for one of my other dolls and threw in some white eyelashes for Khale. The package finally came in and I had time to put the new eyelashes in Khale's head. I'm quite pleased with the way they look and I think they help to lighten up his eyes bit (more so than his default black lashes).
      [​IMG]

6. Annnnnnd Khale has a new wig. I really like the way this wig looks on him and the quality of it is excellent.
      [​IMG]

7. Hey guys! I'd love to buy Mihael and turn him into a girl. I have found several people talking about the same idea, but I haven't been able to find any pictures. Can you help me? :) I wonder which girl bodies will fit, since he has quite a big head. Thanks so much in advance!

8. @Iron_Dog You wouldn't be friends with Quiet and Insane by any chance, would you? XD The name "Khale" is one she's mentioned before as my boy has quite a similar name and she's accidentally said the other one before!

9. @Gathephaar Yes, I am. We cross each other frequently in several discussion threads.

Funny thing about Khale's name.... I'm very particular about names. I can spend days or even weeks looking for the right one. Sometime they just come to me and other times.. frustration of epic levels. I won Khale as a fullset at Doll North through the charity raffle I'd entered on a whim. I fully intended to sell him to fund other doll purchases. But, in 3 days I knew his entire backstory, was looking for his hands (DZ armour claw) and searching for his lovers. While emailing with my doll bestie about him, I misspelled his sculpt name (Khal) several times in an email and she asked if that was his name. I said for now until I figure it out and it stuck and I can't picture him with any other name. Khale is also the one who started the entire Divine Worship world and the dolls I have in that world probably make up about 1/2 of my collection.

And a little photo spam....
      [​IMG]Khale new wig1 by ID Locke, on Flickr

10. Hello everyone! I'm going to buy a Leekeworld Mihael very soon and I am already looking for a body for him. So far I really like the Dollzone bodies, but I don't know if the 62cm body or the 70cm body will fit better on him. There are just so many bodies to choose from I'm looking for something thats in the 65cm - 70cm range. Something that will fit with the head without modifying anything. The resin match doesn't need to match perfectly, but close enough.

#171 TwilightBabyDoll, May 6, 2018
      Last edited: May 13, 2018
    11. I want to hybrid my Mihael head on a 5StarDoll Adult Male body, but I'm unsure if I should choose the pink NS or the yellow NS. I'm leaning towards yellow, because, well, he's older and has yellowed. But I'm still not quite sure. Any pointers? I'm sorry, I don't really know what I'm doing, aha ha...

12. Hi everyone interested in body for Mihael
      My Rihael (same size as Michael) doesn’t fit any sd body cause of needing body with fat neck and large size of this heads. Put your attention on this point :3

13. This is a sample I got from 5Star in June of 2015 of their resin. It is a few years old so use it as a general guide only. The samples were $5 + shipping (I think my total was about $10). The arm piece is a FL from 2010. The photo turned out darker than they are in reality.
      [​IMG]5Star sample June10-15 by ID Locke, on Flickr

I could take a newer pic if you want with Khale's arm in the shot, but he is rose-white and from 2011 so I'd assumed he's mellowed. I have an OD boy in NY, but I got him 2nd hand in 2010 and have no idea how old he actually is. My other OD boy is WS from 2014. Saraf is my 5Star boy but he's also on the old body so I can't help their either with the head/neck ratio.

14. @R.A.Fortuna If it helps at all my Rihael is on an Iplehouse nYID body and it's a great fit!

15. Bumping this thread up as I'm looking for possible bodies for a Rihael ns head and things may have changed in the last year or so!
      I did have a Mihael on a different body years ago before double jointed bodies became the norm. Sold him and have regreted it ever since.

16. I have my Rihael on an nYID Iplehouse body and it's a great fit!

17. My Rihael is on pure Dollshe. And it’s very good matching

18. @Gathephaar, @R.A.Fortuna thank you both very much for your assistance you've both been incredibly helpful! :)

I remembered what body it was I used to have, it was Demongarden which was also a great colour match back in the day but I know so many companies have come and gone and resin shades have changed over the years so I thought it best see how things stand now.

19. Finally! My Mihael has a face up and a body! He's currently on a 69cm Fantasy Doll body and shares it with my Bernard head. This is one of the best pictures I have of him so far! His name was Alex, but I've changed it to Damen.

[​IMG]

#180 TwilightBabyDoll, Jan 3, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 24, 2022