1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld makes first 60cm boy: Luke!

May 17, 2007

1. On the site they also metion 2 other 60 cm dolls.
      Eiden and Kyou,
      i hope one of them is female!
      And that they will also post pictures of them soon <3
      ~has been looking for a female sd she likes.. my hope is with leek now XD

2. He's such a sweet innocent, happy looking boy! He has a lot of expression and I love his eye shape and his chin. :aheartbea

3. He's super cute! I wonder what he'd look like as a girl *plots*

4. man he is lovely! this is bad. my account will die soon. I think i've just added another boy on my list...

5. I so do not need another doll on my wishlist..but I have to add him. *_*

6. He's cute and that face-up is just gorgeous! I was suprised to see that Leeke is coming out with 60cm sized dolls. I want to see pics of the body! >_<

7. Oh, he looks nice, very promising. :aheartbea I really hope he is ACTUALLY 60cm, or a smidge taller would be nice . . . I've noticed that sometimes the heights that company's list for their dolls are "inflated" a bit. :( *cough*Elfdoll*cough* Since I'm getting Reisner I really don't want a shorter than average boy, lol.

8. Man now I can't wait until September to see them (or rather october to get to see owner pics!!

9. wow I really like where leeke is going with the big boy XD now I wonder what that body looks like...and is it just me or his hands...they have longish nails? *squints*

10. He has a great likeness to a Namu 0__________o
      Whatever he's totally loveable

11. Oh he's a cutie!

I wounder how his body looks though, I can never have enough cute-cute little resin-boys. ^_^

12. He reminds me of namu too for some reason. I'd love to have him as my namu's brother or maybe sister :D I think he'd make a nice girl!

13. Oh, how lovely!! Now to find a character for him to justify saving for 'em... >> <<

14. Oh no! @.@ He's wonderful!

Please tell me there are no body shots yet, please, please, please! If he's a muscley boy I will be so temted!

15. Oh, how precious he is! Everything about him is so sweet!

16. He's really cute!

17. .........*WEEPS*

T___T I actually squealed a little when I saw him T3T MY WALLET DOESN'T NEED THIS!!

18. Oh! I think I'm in love. Could he be the one we've been looking for?

Can't wait to see more photos.

19. He has got potential, that's for sure. I'd love to see more closeups of his face.

20. He is very cute. His face looks kinda Volksy, no? Not that it would be a bad thing, just saying.