1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld Mini Project & Art-body Dolls Discussion - Part 2

Mar 4, 2016

1. [​IMG]

So here is my girl Doona. I have her dressed in a yosd crochet dress up top with an MSD skirt that you cannot see in the photo. This is a terrible photo, but I couldn't wait to show her off! I cannot express how much I love this doll-so beautiful!

--------- Added notes ---------

Leekeworld website: Leeke World
      DoA Wiki: Leekeworld

Previous discussion thread
      * Part 1
      * Part 2

#1 pumibel, Mar 4, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2016
    2. Oh wow! She's beautiful! Its so nice to see owner pics. They always show off the dolls better than the websites do. More realistic and less Photoshop, I guess. Lolol I was thinking of the A face but Doona's face in B is just too pretty. If I ever get an Ashley I may have to get the B.

3. Thanks! The B style is warmer and peachier than A, which is very rosy AFAICT by my screen. The golden hair really compliments the B version, I think.

4. You're completely right! Her face is adorablely peachy and her hair complements it so well.

5. I got my Volks order today, which was mostly YoSD stuff, but I bought a pair of ruffled bloomers in the Dolfie Dream Dynamite size for Doona. They fit perfectly! I could not get a decent photo, so I will post the link to the Volks pic of the pair I bought. I hope I get to take better photos today, got some studying and housework to do!

6. Awww quiet thread!!

My Nicole has now shipped today! Finally!!

Now to wait... I'm going to guess 2 weeks. So near!

7. I just bought an Ashley from Denver doll!! When I was trying to find more about the doll I realised the entire leekeworld website was sold out. Anyone know why that would be?

8. Leeke has changed to "periodical sales", as in, they will make their dolls available at certain times.
      Their dolls (unsure if it is all or a just some) will be up for purchase, on the 30th of this month.

9. Yeah. It was a pure fluke that when I went to buy, it so happened to be the new year ordering. I'm usually not so lucky with these things!

My delivery took 24 to get all the way to the uk! It'll now take longer to get out of customs to my house than it took to get from S Korea to Heathrow. Ugh!

10. Wow I'm lucky to fall in love with her when Denver doll has her. I've only ever bought an in stock doll once and I can't believe she's going to be here so soon!

11. She's here!! The eye putty they sent with her with feels like oil based clay so she has no eyes[​IMG]

12. @MarisaAvery I opened the eye putty that arrived today, and I totally agree! Greasy. I have some silicone already so that was ok.

But your girl is divine! Love the wig!!

My girl Agnes arrived today - finally, another Leekeworld Nicole on the board!!! Alas, no Leekeworld box but I'm ok with that! She'll have to wait for a faceup, and I'll be making her some of her own clothes over the weekend. Her thighs are so chubby, it's amazing!!

[​IMG]

#12 Winterglow, Mar 24, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    13. Thank you, @Winterglow for sharing your Nicole..!
      I have been interested in her since I first saw owner pics. I do not think I have seen a blank Nicole before either.
      Is her nose quite wide..? (Reminds me of Migidoll Ryu)

Luckily there are some art-body patterns out there too..!

14. Thank you! And yes, she has a kind of Roman nose. It's one of the many reasons I got her!

And ty for the Flickr link, I always forget about patterns on Flickr!

15. Love seeing the beautiful new girls! I have been obsessed with making clothes for my Ashley girl, Doona. I was able to get a couple of patterns from Etsy, a shop called CacauAtelier. They are pretty basic, and I think that a lot of doll seamstresses could probably come up with the same type of designs without a pattern, but you guys should check them out to see if they will work for you. I have also combined tops and bottoms from various patterns for YoSD, MSD, and SD patterns. I even modified a 17 inch Monster High corset pattern to fit her.

Yumeiro, I appreciate the links to the Flickr patterns!

16. Hello! I am thinking to have a leeke doll A-type Ariana. Could you tell me which body you like better, art vs girl? Do you have photo to compare them? Is that right the art body is 40 cm the girl is 50 cm? Thanks so much your help guys!

17. Leekeworld Rosemary :lol:

[​IMG]

18. Hello, Is this thread for all Leekeworld minis or just the art bodies? Thanks

19. I think it's for both!

20. @stellarphenomena Wow your girl is super gorgeous!

I'm paying off an art body kiko in lovely b. I hope to have her next month! :fangirl: