1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update LeekeWorld new site

Mar 31, 2009

1. There isn't any wigs on the pre-order section?

It might be fixed. Remember? The update or schedule said there might be issues during the time they update the website? I might be wrong.

2. Regarding the log in issues, it might be a good idea to just wait a few days before attempting log in. After all, the website has been through a solid revamping, and there's probably a few crinckels that needs to be ironed out before everything is back in working order.

3. I had an outstanding order waiting to ship when the site switched over, and I got my shipping notice last night, so that seems to be working fine. I can now log in, and though my order history is blank they do have my store credit noted. So the changeover seems to be going just fine behind the scenes. XD

4. My hubbie solved the problem for me (-: and here is what he did:
      He goes into Internet options and then Advanced privacy settings, then we saw it was standing on accept, both parts, then my husband put it on prompt, both parts, then we returned to Leeke, tried to log in, then it asked for cookies, we put in accept, that went well, he then returned to the Advanced privacy settings and put it back to what we had before: accept and for now it still works fine! I hope I explained it okay in english cause I'm dutch, let me know if it worked for you as well, good luck!

5. is anyone else having a problem sending orders? Everything went fine until I tried accepting my method of payment. Neither credit card nor paypal work for me. I just want to know if this is a problem everyone is having before I mail them (I'm sure they have enough emails sent to them already if everyone is getting it)

Edit: hm... I figured out how to make paypal work finally. But it'd still be nice to know whether anyone else is having problems paying with credit cards? I plan to purchase from them in the future and would like to know if this is a temporary glitch or if I'm ordering incorrectly