Leekeworld Product Review

Nov 3, 2012

1. * What did you order? Leekeworld LK5-011 in evecream
      * When did you order? beginning of June 2017
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? hair quality is really nice but style was not what I was looking for
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? kinda, the pigtails have much tighter defined curls in real life
      * Were you satisfied with the product? not really but it was salvageable
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      positive:
      hair quality and colour is really nice
      negative: stitching of pigtails to wigcap visible
      * Would you buy more from this company? I just had 2 more of their wigs come in

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. * What did you order?
      LR-137_E wig (Lavender Rose color)

* When did you order?
      I ordered the wig on December 22, 2018. It shipped on December 23, 2018 and arrived on January 2, 2019.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, I think the price was great for what I received.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The wig style and overall color looks much better in person.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, absolutely!

* Would you buy more from this company?

Yes, I will go back for more wigs in the future!

3. * What did you order? WW110_E in pink cocktail
      * When did you order? Feb 8, received it on Feb 19
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The hair isn't as soft as I thought it would be - I have cheaper wigs that feel softer - but otherwise the quality is quite good.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The wig does. The color is a bit warmer than I had expected, but my computer monitor does tend to make colors look cooler.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      positive:
      It's good quality and is a nice color, a subtle mix of pink and blond and gray that isn't screamingly bright, just like I wanted. The hair is easy to arrange and style and the wig cap feels sturdy.
      negative: The issue with the softness, and it's on the larger side, which I knew when I was getting it. The doll I got it for hasn't arrived yet, but I tried it on one of my Ringdolls and it fits fine with a wig cap. So hopefully it'll fit the Ringdoll who's coming.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes, if they have other wigs I'm interested in.

4. * What did you order? 3 wigs in size 7-8. Two were art wigs one was a regular.
      * When did you order? Oct 2019
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the wigs are very soft and nice. The only thing I don't like is the clip on pony tails are awkward to position to not show the stitching.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I would say so yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Again, the only problem is the clips for the pony tails. I like that you can remove them, I just wish the stitching was easier to hide.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes, I had a problem with the shipping option and they emailed me right away and worked it out for me.

Pic of the regular wig:
      [​IMG]

#24 Diamond Eyes, Nov 4, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 16, 2019