1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Legend Doll Feedback

Apr 14, 2014

1. http://legenddoll.net/

Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. http://legenddoll.net/

* What did you order?
      two pairs of dollzone shoes

* When did you order?
      Jan 20th

It was 50/50. They usually would answer the email i sent after a few days, but there was one time i had to resend the same message a couple of times before getting a reply and i never received a shipping notice.

It was easy. Just had to wait for the invoice they send the email address you gave during checkout and pay via paypal.

It did take a while but Legend Doll had to wait for DZ to send the shoes to them first.
      Shipped: ? never got email or tracking number but my package arrived April 12th

No

I had originally order two wigs as well, but they were discontinued. They offered me a refund which i received with no problems.

Only if i couldn't find the item anywhere else (Which was the case with this order)

3. What did you order?
      an asleep eidolon 1/3 sachiel merman fullset B
      * When did you order?
      12th of February 2014 (i did a 4 month max layaway)
      it was slow on the FAQ/board but faster and easier via email, i did most of the communication (i think they need a bit of guidance)
      paypal super easy
      i was seriously surprised cuz im in Australia and anything here takes a month but he only took 7 days! :)
      no everything was okay :)
      yes there were a few minor english communication break-downs but to be expected, i had a payment issue with how much i had left on layaway but they refunded me and another issue with faceup where it said on the website includes faceup but in reality it was suppose to say not include. i dont mind though as im going to mod him and get my friend to put a faceup on
      yes! even with all the issues, i love my merman boy hes super silky smooth resin, no seams!!! and i got a free gift of beautiful glass eyes! overall 9/10 for this company! :) they are trying hard to please the overseas market too :)

picture: [​IMG]

4. * What did you order?
      The Old World Mini Ellrin Holimion

* When did you order?
      3-13-14

Good. Got a reply every time I emailed.

Easy

5-22-14

No

No problems.

Yes

5. * What did you order?
      Asleep Eidolon 1/3 Mermaid Crystal, Fullset B + face up, NS, default gold color.
      * When did you order?
      May 27th, 2014
      Excellent. Almost seemed a little too good, actually. It was like we were texting through e-mail, lol. I'm talking as fast as 15 minutes for some of it. I even requested parts that weren't sold on their website and they ordered them for me. I let them know I had a change of address and it was updated with no problem. I was also sent a shipping notice.
      Pretty simple, but I had to initiate payments myself since I was doing layaway.
      I did layaway for three months, and it took an additional 2 months after that.
      Nope! Everything was wrapped with care, and all parts were accounted for.
      N/A
      Yes, I plan to in the future.

6. * What did you order?
      Merman Sachiel Fullset A
      * When did you order?
      End of September
      Excellent, Erica was very nice.
      Yes for the paypal, however you must calculate the paypal fees on your own. It is not added into the price.
      A month (super fast!)
      Nope everything was well packed
      N/A
      Definitely

7. * What did you order?
      Dollzone 65cm jointed hands in yellow skin
      * When did you order?
      January 25, after inquiring with Erica about having the sold out hands in stock.
      Pretty great! I emailed about having the hands and received a reply within 24 hours. They have more than one e-mail, though, so if you don't get a response, maybe try an alternate?
      You can use paypal right on the site. I know some pages say something about paypal fees, but I think those are factored into the price they ask you to pay, so don't worry.
      The hands shipped within a few days and I got a tracking number as well. I didn't receive an email but your profile will clearly show the order as shipped and give you the number
      The hands came in perfect condition! I was worried, but they packaged them really really safely ^^
      N/A
      If they had something I wanted to order, definitely! They even included eyes with the order which was really nice of them.

8. * What did you order? dress, stockings, shoes, wig and necklace.
      * When did you order? march 20 2015
      * How was the communication? excellent!
      * How easy was it to pay? very
      * How long did it take to ship? it took a bit of time for sure., mostly due to them needing to make the dress new. shipped on march 31st, though arrived very quickly!
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? nope
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? maybe. my main issue is that i've seen most of what they sell much cheaper at other stores. there selection is so huge though it doesn't bother me, so yes!

9. * What did you order?
      Asleep Eidolon Sachiel with transparent blue tail, body blushing and face-up
      * When did you order?
      June 3rd 2015
      Excellent, Erica responded to all emails within a day - some within a few minutes
      Easy. I opted for layaway so sent my 40% down payment, then paid the rest off in two installments sent directly to their paypal account.
      Shipped October 7th 2015
      No, everything arrived well packaged and intact
      N/A
      Yes since they are able to get otherwise difficult to obtain dolls

10. * What did you order?
      $600 of outfits, shoes and wigs from various manufacturers.
      * When did you order?
      Ordered March 15 2016
      Erica replied to all emails very promptly (within the hour, in my experience). I wasn't notified when the package shipped, so it came as a complete surprise when it arrived!
      No hassles, just in and out of Paypal.
      Not sure when it shipped but I received the package May 2 2016, so about one and a half months.
      Everything's great!
      One of the products I ordered was out of stock so Erica emailed me helpfully suggesting some alternatives in a similar style - I asked for a refund instead and received it promptly.
      Yes! I would note that they mark up quite a bit from the original manufacturers so if you have the option of buying from the original manufacturer that would save some money, but if you're lazy like me and need to buy a variety of items from ten different shops then it's convenient being able to do it through a single vendor.

And a photo - everything came repackaged neatly!
      [​IMG]

11. * What did you order?
      Very very large order of outfits, shoes and accessories.

* When did you order?
      February 2nd

Excellent! Erica would reply to me within an hour, and her communication skills is excellent and she's very friendly. I was really happy with the amount of effort Erica put in, she's exceptional.

Very easy, I used paypal.

A few months, I received my package around May 20. It seems like such a long time for clothes order, but one of the manufacturers of the dresses (Asleep Eidolon) had a waiting time of about 3 months for completion. This is noted in the dress's sales page on Legend Doll. (theres an eta for each individual clothing)

Nope! Everything came complete, very organised, clean and waterproof packaging. Legend Doll put a lot of effort into packaging and I appreciate that. Everything is individually packaged and labeled. Very pretty.

N/A

I definitely would order again and highly recommend ordering from them.

12. * What did you order?
      An MSD boy outfit.
      * When did you order?
      June 2016
      Okay, until I received my order and discovered a problem. More info below.
      Easy, through Paypal.
      4 months.
      Nothing was missing or broken, however the clothes I received were grossly over-sized. It was as though whoever sewed them failed to follow the measurements and sewed everything so big they fit my 65cm doll instead of the intended 45cm one.
      The problem mentioned above which the company handled very poorly. At first, I thought they had sent me the outfit in SD size by mistake but they insisted that the outfit was only made for a 45cm doll. Then when I tried to explain, with photographic proof, that someone obviously messed up making the outfit, they kept insisting that there was nothing wrong. I think I sent four different emails trying to explain and point out the problem was with the measurements of the clothes but they ignored my explanations each time and just kept giving me the same "there's nothing wrong" generic sort of answer. They eventually offered to let me return it but insisted I pay the expensive return shipping because, again, "there's nothing wrong" (when there obviously was). They were pretty quick to reply during this whole ordeal until I finally sent a photo of the clothes on my 65cm doll, making it irrefutable just how poorly sized the clothes were, to which they stopped replying altogether. A few days later, after still having not received a reply, I opened a Paypal dispute. Paypal ended up siding with me and told me to send the clothes back to get my refund. However, my post-office messed up and for whatever reason sent the clothes to me which messed up the tracking number and Paypal stupidly closed the case. I sorted it out with my post-office who supposedly sent the package on it's way so I emailed Legend Doll to let them know and asked them to refund me when they got it. But either the package got lost, or they received it and have refused to refund me because I still don't have my money back. And honestly, I don't expect them to give me my money back like they should anyway after their behavior.
      No, I most certainly will not.

13. * What did you order?
      Granado Uriel and Enoch heads, both in normal skin.

* When did you order?
      some time in May 2017 (just after Uriel's release, I think).

Perfect.

Paypal, so - easy as can be.

They first shipped after about a month, but due to problems with German customs (not LegendDoll's fault! Paperwork was mislaid either by customs or the carrier, and a deadline ran out) so the parcel bounced back. More on that later.

No, everything arrived in top condition.

Extremely well. Erica was incredibly helpful through the whole chaos. LegendDoll re-shipped without charging extra, to a fellow DoA member who had consented to serve as shipping proxy and sent the parcel on to my place. Like this we were able to get the parcel in with another carrier, and have it processed by local customs instead of the central office, which is a lot more easy-going and a whole lot less mistake-prone.

By proxy or group order - absolutely. By myself - probably not.
      LegendDoll being based in Japan, I had hoped they'd be a source of Granado sculpts outside China (meaning dolls would actually ship from Japan and go through local customs instead of central), but the heads shipped from China and got stuck in central customs, as they would have had I ordered directly from Granado. LegendDoll's service is outstanding, the issue is not at their end but with German customs which complicates things for parcels from China beyond measure.

14. * What did you order?
      I ordered a sweet lolita style coat and some glass eyes

* When did you order?
      about 2 years ago

fine

fine

longer than expected for clothing items

no, but the coat had a musty/mouldy smell and did not seem new sadly, i think it had been poorly stored.

i didn't contact them about my dissatisfaction tbh

* Would you order from this company again
      maybe not for clothing items

15. * What did you order?
      Unique Fancy Blue Coat (SD17)

* When did you order?
      I ordered the coat on October 19, 2017.

Great! I ordered an individual item out of a set and Erica was very kind and fast to reply.

I sent my payment via PayPal so there were no difficulties.

My order shipped on November 2, 2017 and arrived on November 8, 2017.

No.

N/A

Yep! :)

16. * What did you order?
      Another Dimension shorts (Black, SD17), MADAO White dress set (SD13)

* When did you order?
      I made my order on September 30, 2017.

Everything went well!

Just a few clicks with PayPal!

My order shipped on November 9, 2017 and arrived on November 17, 2017.

No.

N/A

Yes!

17. * What did you order?
      Two Salafina black wigs, Luxury Doll white wig

* When did you order?
      I made my order on November 7, 2017.

Everything went as great as my previous orders.

I paid with PayPal.

My order shipped on December 1, 2017 and arrived on December 5, 2017.

No.

N/A

Yes.

18. * What did you order? Green dress set: 1/3 1/4 Clothes Girl Green Dress Outfit for SD/MSD Ball-jointed Doll_CLOTHING_Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company-Legenddoll
      Coat with mini cape from MIYA: BJD Clothes Cute Girl White/Pink lolita Coat for MSD/SD Size Ball-jointed Doll_SD_SD_CLOTHING_Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company-Legenddoll Shoes from Hualing: 1/3 1/4 1/6 Shoes Girl Shoes for SD/MSD/YSD Size Ball-jointed Doll_SHOES_Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company-Legenddoll
      * When did you order? Dec.14, 2017.
      * How was the communication? Good. Erica answered my questions quickly.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy via Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped on March 8.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No. The items were packaged very nicely. The three items were inside plastic bags marked "Legend Doll" which were wrapped in pink tissue paper and tied with ribbon. The bundle of tissue paper and ribbon was sealed inside a cardboard box. It looks like the box was dammaged during shipping but, the items were not.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes. I would order from Legend Doll and from all 3 brands again.

#18 Allie27, Mar 16, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    19. * What did you order?
      Magic Time Jingxiao Head, and a clothing piece

* When did you order?
      2018-08-17

Excellent! Very friendly and accommodating

Easy (paypal)

2018-10-22, so about 2 months.

No

N/A

Yes. Both from LegendDoll and Magic Time

20. * What did you order?
      Two wigs
      * When did you order?
      1st December
      Good
      Very easy
      Just over a month, but with Christmas in the middle that's not bad.
      Nope
      Paypal triple charged me, I emailed Legend Doll asking if they had received those extra payments. They were quick in letting me know they had not, so I could go back to PP to get the refunds.
      Yes, though it's not the most efficient way for me to buy dollie stuff!