1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

LeoDOLL's Feed! ^^

Oct 16, 2009

1. POSITIVE!!
      for selling me his Narsha girl ^^
      thank you
    2. I have sold my Dollshe DSAM32 Saint to LeoDoll and everything went smooth and perfect.
      Super fast payment, good communication.
      Thank you very much for the pleasant transaction!
    3. Traded my Volks Kun for his CH LJ Uranus ^_^ It was a very pleasant transaction.
      Thanks so much!
    4. LeoDOLL bought a Minifee Shiwoo Scarface Normal Skin head from me some days ago. He was so nice and very polite while we were messaging back each other. Also told me when the head arrived to him.

thank you so much sweetie ^^ !! You will always be welcome ^^ !!
    5. LeoDOLL purchased a Fairyland arm set from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Polite communication, fast payment and let me know when the item arrived. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again! ^_~
    6. LeoDoll purchased a Rosenlied Beige from me and things couldn't have gone more smoothly.
      Great communication, fast payment, very friendly. Thank you!
    7. LeoDOLL what a wonderful buyer!. I sold a Rosenlied TC Maret to him~ Wonderful transaction! The perfect buyer. He was very friendly and very understanding and he also was so kind to let me know when the little Maret arrived to him! I would definitely do business with him again~ <3Thanks so much my dear! and get well soon >__<, <3<3<3