Les Galatées Idylle - is she on topic?

Feb 28, 2017

1. I tried looking around but I still have no idea where I should post this, so I hope I'm not making a complete tool of myself. :V

But anyway, I recently got this adorable girl who is made by a French artist who markets herself as Les Galatées:

[​IMG]

I tried checking the criteria and I believe she meets all the requirements to be on topic. It's just that she's made by an independent artist and I don't know whether or not she has submitted the doll on DoA. Does that automatically make the doll off-topic if it hasn't been submitted by the artist, or...?
      Here's her site with more pictures of the sculpt and other info: http://galatees.imaginailes.fr/en/

Thanks in advance and I'm really sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.

2. The best place to find out would be Ask the Moderators. Independent artists are usually given on or offtopic status on a case-by-case basis.

3. Ah, I see. I was just really confused whether this would go here or ask the mods. But thanks, I'll go ask there!