1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Limho 44.5cm Discussion Part 1

Sep 5, 2006

1. ^^ Thanks! The feeling is mutual, your lovely boy makes me want a tan! I'll have to remember Alice Collections too, Salem's pants right now are kind of on the short side.

Aw, thanks n_n He's urethane, although apparently he's from 2008 (I got him second hand), so his resin has definitely mellowed a bit.

2. Dead thread is dead, posting anyway.

Regarding shoes, Chad got some from Dollmansion bekommen - Link and they are an awesome fit <3
      From what I've seen from Dollmansion shoes they are more or less perfect for Slim Minis :3

[​IMG]
      [he's also wearing the trousers of the Withdoll Fenrir fullset outfit]

3. Chaaaaaad <3

I'm excited, I've got a bunch of dollie stuff in postal limbo at the moment, including a pile of stuff for Salem. I'm trying to be good and save everything up for a massive dollie spasm when it all gets here <__<

4. OKAY OBVIOUSLY I LIED ABOUT BEHAVING MYSELF who cares. Have some spam of Salem in a wig that doesn't really suit him. I just wanted to get a picture of his cute hat. Which... I ended up not doing so much, but I did get his eyes to show up, so miracle do occur.

[​IMG]

5. Chad in boots! And Salem being adorable! And I love Lulu's Rob!
      Sorry I've been so silent, I've been under a great deal of stress and dealing with grief. But I come back with spam!
      [​IMG]

And One More!

6. Nasa Yay Salem! And just saw in the BO gallery that you managed to get a LUTS Siwoo - I'm so jealous of you (namely because of those pretty fullset clothes) xD

TQV /huggles I hope whatever is currently happening to you is over soon!
      And Stormbringer is gorgeous as always *w*

7. Me too. Thank you for your kind words for Stormy! He is a gorgeous thing, and to think I was thinking of making him a 'boy next door' type! I think I like him better as an amnesiac prince. He and my newest does need more clothes. Stormy is supposed to have a surfer vibe... It got lost once I put on that platinum blond wig.

8. squeek.

And hurray.

I've adopted a lovely tan Mono from a lovely lady second hand.

Figured I might as well join in on this thread!

Gosh, I hope I have enough boys' clothes for him...and MSC....hmmmm.....

Tan resin does alright with Windsor and Newton cleaner, amiright??? I seem to remember asking this aaaaages ago someplace else. Anyway, I'm super excited for my new kid.

I wonder what his name is....?

So, yeah. Hi, thread!

And...Yo. Lulu :3 What's uppp? :P

9. Welcome to the thread Ingy!
      Yay another tan Mono! I can wait for you to introduce your boy to us! :3

It's almost next month! I can order Stormy a pair of pants!

10. Ingy: Pfff, jealous, I love tan monos. Have some welcome to the thread spam!
      [​IMG]

11. Ingy Yay another tan Mono!

Nasa I just love your boy <33

12. Salem! I love his little gothy wonderful self. I can't decide if I should get Stormy a wig or jeans... Both are definitely needed in his case. I think I'll try to make him some poi tomorrow. ^o^

13. Dude, what happened to the MNF's?! I think I know which boy you got and I'm glad, cos I was very tempted!

Also...HELLO CHAD?! Blimey, that's a great shot!

Have Fariq being a lazy bum, the image is too big to post right out I think.

14. Eeeee so much pretty tan <3

15. Drive by Stormy spam! He's all sunshiney in honor of the soon to arrive spring! (It's more or less already here in Phoenix though! Whew! )
      [​IMG]

16. Hey, TQV, please send a little of that sun this way, I am jealous of your spring. It was snowing yesterday. Totally loving Stormy's eyes there. So blue!

Hngf, I'm running out of spam. I was hoping the new stuff would be in by now, but no, it got misrouted to California. Even the doll stuff is sick of winter 8/

17. He's lovely Sanjian! What a sweet expression. I need to redo my Mono. :/ I really like the look of the slightly thicker brows on yours.
      It will have to wait, I just don't know how long. I think I have to make another trip ...

18. Sanjian He looks gorgeous, I love his outfit <3

Have a Chad fellow Mono-owners, during an upcoming storm including rain - I love how it looks despite being wet as hell right now xD

[​IMG]

19. Yay Chad in shorts in the raaaaaain. I love him, as usual. <3 My dolls have been a bit neglected lately, I had another influx of unhappiness and it's just hard to want to take pictures of them when I'm so miserable.
      Storm got a new outfit though!

20. Awww! What a cutie!

I have so much jealousy for you photography skills. Chad looks awesome even without eyes how does he do that.

:< Cheer up spam for you?

[​IMG]