1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Limho 44.5cm Discussion Part 1

Sep 5, 2006

1. awww, thank you Nasa. Salem is looking adorable in his skully pants and black nail polish! I really like the perspective on that picture too.

2. Awww, thanks for the compliment Nasa!

TQV I hope whataver is bothering you will be over soon /huggles

Have a Chad, sporting temporary wings :B

[​IMG]

Two more here :3

3. I'm loving Chad, tan Limhos are the best <3

Injecting some Jude into the thread :aheartbea

[​IMG]

4. Akudem Oh gosh, Jude is simply awesome! (I'd say he's my fav tan Mono but then Chad would kill me xD) That pic is just to die for <3

5. Jude is gorgeous! Who painted him?

6. Roterwolkenvogel Thanks so much, that's so kind of you! Chad is just gorgeous, I'd say he's my favourite but a certain someone is sat right next to me. :lol:

Splynterhayde Thank you! He was painted by Foolbot who did a rather lovely job :D

7. Oh my oh my oh my!
      Chad is gorgeous as always and man is he rocking those wings! I love it!

Your Jude is so handsome, Akudem! I love his look. <3 Foolbot did a really pretty job on your boy for sure!

How can I pick which tan Mono is my favorite? They are all my favorites. Grail doll, after all. ^-^

8. Oh, thanks for the info! :)

I adopted Ingy's tan Mono. I'm modifying him, though. So there won't be any pics for awhile. Still, Chad and Jude are proving to be excellent inspirations.

9. Splynterhayde I'm really eager to see your boy when he'a finished :3
      There can never be enough tan Monos xD

Akudem So we're just doomed to declare our own Monos as favs and secretly drool over each other's Monos xD

TQV Aww, thanks for your kind words!

10. TQV Thanks so much! Foolbot did a wonderful job on him, I am forever grateful to her! :3

Splynterhayde I bet your boy is going to look amazing when he's finished, like Roterwolkenvogel said, you can never have too many tan Monos around! :D

Roterwolkenvogel Hehe looks like it! These Monos are temperamental little things xD.

Speaking of the devil, a quick little pic I snapped of Judy sat next to me being distracting as I worked today xD.

[​IMG]

11. Ha! What a pretty distraction! ;)

12. Akudem That's what I like to see everyday when I wake up ;)

13. Gah, you people with all your gorgeous tan. I am intensely jealous.
      [​IMG]
      WS spam just to be a special snowflake :P Would you believe I still don't have a permanent wig for the poor boy? (I accidentally mangled this one) He just looks too good in everything, that's the problem.

[SUB]also, did we just lose a bunch of posts or is it just me? O_o[/SUB]

14. Nasa He's just so handsome <3 And there's nothing wrong with WS, it's pretty too XD
      And nope, I noticed it too o.O

Also Chad, in the lap of his girlfriend (the only way to get photos of them together, her Unoa-head is just so big in comparison to his tiny one OTL)

[​IMG]

15. -Fangirl flail- Chad looks gorgeous in that shot Roterwolkenvogel! And I love his girlfriend's dress! :aheartbea
      Are Unoa heads a bit...bulbous next to a Mono head? I hope my (eventual) L-Bi doesn't look like Mr. Melon head next to Jude xD

16. Akudem Aww, thank you <3
      At least Lusis' head is a bit bulbous, partly b/c his head is so teeny tiny. But I think L-bi should work since his head seems a bit smaller (or I'm just overly anal about the proportions xD)

17. Nasa: Salem looks gorgeous, and you know how I love that white shirt of his! :)

Rottervolkenangel: I think that is seriously my favourite picture of Chad. He looks gorgeous and angelic, and the dressss your girl is wearing is fabulous! I'd love to see full body shots of them together! They seem like an attractive couple! :)

18. Hello~ Joining this thread as I'm hoping to get a little Mono boy of my own soon... and realizing it's all the lovely people from the Unoa thread all over again :D

Roterwolkenvogel : do you have by chance a picture of your Chad next to his girlfriend ? I'm having exactly the same issue as Akudem, getting an L-Bi in a day or two, and a Lusis, and I'm getting worried about proportions ^^"

19. Splyntherhayde and Kouitame I try to get a pic of them together soon-ish so that I can properly show them off for a) how they look together as a couple and b) proportion-wise :3

20. Sun! Finally sun! I can take pictures somewhere other then my room!
      [​IMG]