1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Luna Discussion Thread (new 57cm Limhwa girl)

Oct 9, 2008

1. Hi~~~
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I saw a new limhwa girl in the Limhwa's Korean Language web site.

http://www.limhwa-1004.com/

Is she a new limhwa doll?Really amazing~~:)

2. W..o..w :D
      She's really awesome! I wonder too.. it seems she's new.. I just wonder.. human or elf.. if she's elf Limhwa has shoot me dead with her :D

3. I think she's human, looking at her ear on the first picture.
      But she's darn gorgeous!

4. Yeah.I agree with you>//<

Nice face up~~~~

5. Blah that's a shame XD
      My elf-mania cries but she's lovely still.
      I can't wait for official news and more photos.

6. :DOh My Goodness! I have to start scraping up my pennies together. My Human and Half-Elf need their sister to join them. I just have to figure out a way to make myself wait till she is available in Tan.:sweat

She is gorgeous!

mPy
      Yia

7. Maybe this one is the Human version of the Half Elf, she sure does look like her, but she is so much more prettier. Now I know I need this one in Urethane:aheartbea

8. I want to get one in French resin~~~~>////<

Really beautiful:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

9. She sure looks like mature version of Half Elf. I've noticed that too.
      I need my too.. oh my poor wallet. XD

10. yes! this! and it most definitely has to be french resin.;) so yeah, me too!:D she's gorgeous!:aheartbea:aheartbea i'm seeing a little bit of the half elf girl and the human gil in her. i hope we get more info on her soon.

11. Does anyone know for sure if she is a new doll by Limwha?? I don't see any info on the website, she is so different from the Half Elf. I so want to buy her, but I want to be sure if this is a new doll. Catrina do you know??

12. Those pics of the mystery girl are killing me! *_* I've always wanted a Limwha doll because of their beauty and realism, but I prefer more mature sculpts. This girl may very well be the one to force me to finally take the plunge. She's just gorgeous. :aheartbea

13. She is gorgeous! I don't usually like blonds, but she
      looks more beautiful in the blond wig. I wonder if Limhwa
      girl's heads fit on Mano's body...

Edit: I think she is a new Limhwa sculpt, because her
      photos say "Luna," I don't remember there being a Luna
      before...

- Enzyme ^-^

14. I wanna know if she would be available to order now during the new pre-order on the Limwha website?? I so want to see more pics and info on her:aheartbea

15. Brand new from the studio of Jung Ji Youn of Limhwadoll!:fangirl:

[​IMG]

We will post information on this girl as it comes from Ms. Jung. She just finished her...

16. Hmm, I'm interested in her. I'd like to see more photos of her too.

17. Pretty! How exactly does Luna differ from the Half Elf sculpt? It looks to me like she's slightly more smiley, but it's hard for me to tell. I'm excited to see more!

18. I'm also eagerly waiting to see the more about this girl!

I think her appearance is very similar to half elf but her look is more mature.
      Btw...what kind of ears does she have ^^?

19. That would be great, wouldn't it . .. .

20. she's completely stunning!:aheartbea i can't wait to see more pictures -- get some more info.:)