1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LIMHWA To You Sara discussion part 3

Jun 20, 2013

1. i found some Tiny Kitty Collier (Tonner) shoes fit my Sarah. heels with stretchy straps. She needs a stand afterwards, but the shoes look really cute. sorry, no photos.

2. Every last one of you has the most beautiful dolls and these discussion threads are a wealth of information! I wanted to contribute to this thread so here is my Mari, named Zlatina!

[​IMG]

I've been trying to make outfits for her since her arrival on May 17th, 2014. Some have been bad but some have worked! I'm also going to try and make shoes and small diorama so we will see how that goes.. ;)

3. My girls went to the park a while ago
      [​IMG]In the Garden by TinyJewelsShop, on Flickr
      Sadhika and Dyrfinna are both Sarahs. Their clothes are made for Pullip and Momoko <3

4. Does anybody have any pictures of of their doll wearing a monique gold wig? I'm thinking about getting one, but I'd like to see what they look like on the doll first.

5. I've tried them before, they tend to be too loose and fall off. I think they are not all exactly the same size though...

6. Such pretty dolls. I'll be ordering Sara very soon!

Can someone tell me - do Blythe clothes fit well? I've found a cute outfit with fitted waist and bust, and wide skirt, and was hoping it will fit Sara. What do you think?

7. Yes! We have a few made-for-Blythe clothes and they fit better than anything else made fora popular doll. Momoko clothes often fit but are a little baggy in the chest.

Dyrfinna in a made-for-Blythe dress and mini sweater that fits like a glove: https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/86207086@N03/9050898679/in/set-72157631569022211/

8. Wow :-) I'm very happy to hear they will fit! Dyrfinna looks beautiful.

9. moliv, your Zlatina is so-so cute!:aheartbea
      allurose, nice sisters ...or friends?

10. Malka My girl had a Monique gold wig (I think evelyn). It's not styled at all well in this photo but it fit her really well. I no longer have her so I can't take new photos sorry

[​IMG]Maeve by honeythorpe, on Flickr

11. I know this was a while ago, but I had to comment that before I read what you wrote, I was admiring her awesome brows, you did done good! Awesome!

12. hi :) dont think ive posted here before so....nice to meet you all :) ..heres Willow my Mari :)

[​IMG]

13. How sweet she is! I love that dress!

14. She is beautiful! Where did you get those boots? I am guessing you made the pretty dress? I can't do needle craft, I always mess up the tention, LOL. Very lovely!

15. Hello! What beautiful all the dolls! My Limhwa girls: Marie, Leah and Sarah

[​IMG]

16. She is just lovely!

I am also a big fan of these dolls. I think Limhwa has the most beautiful faces and bodies.

17. Oh my gosh, that pink dress is amazing!!

18. This dress from the doll Kurhn. Clothes from these dolls suitable for Limhwa.

19. Hi all, recently I purchased a 4cm Eve Studio Sphinx in grey-brown and wanted to show you all how it compares in size to a Sara or Mari! The 4cm is the measurement from toes to withers and the cat feels a little 'long' in the body compared to my Mari but the head feels pretty well sized. Over all I think the 4cm cat looks really good with a Sara or Mari, and photographs even better! If any of you would like more comparison shots or etc. just give me a heads up and I'll photograph more :daisy

[​IMG]
      Zlatina and Mitzi by molivblue, on Flickr

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2931/14649926315_140459b4a7.jpg

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3907/14463312819_e65252e592.jpg

20. My 5 cm cat Eve Studio Sphinx too large for Limhwa :pout:...

[​IMG]