1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LIMHWA To You Sara discussion part 3

Jun 20, 2013

1. She's very lovely! Perhaps my Sara and Mari will soon be getting a new sister.

2. Aww she's so pretty! I'm so glad this line isn't dead :D

I recently bought some blythe shoes off ebay and the fit my mari perfectly, I was so happy to finally find her some shoes that fit in her style
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

3. Hi all--I just thought I'd share my latest impulse by from Junkyspot! Here's Yume (tan with a face-up):

[​IMG]
      Limhwa Yume
      by Alison Rasmussen, on Flickr

She's wearing a mohair wig and clothing and shoes by Azone (sized for Pureneemo, which fits well--though not all the shoes fit, I've found), and her bag is Integrity Toys. She's super cute! I'm so happy with her!

4. Yume is adorable and tempting! I went for her giant big brother Tom (To.M) this month!

5. Your Yume is very lovely, and that outfit looks great on her! I am so tempted by this girl!

6. I don't love the promo pics of Yume, but yours is lovely alington!
      I'm going to need one of these girls eventually...

7. Your girl is extremely adorable! What size Pureneemo is that outfit for? (S, M, L?) I've got a Mari and that outfit is ADORABLE! What a great impulse buy. ;D

8. She is so lovely. Where do you order the Pure Neemo outfits?
      Also- I've seen posts that say Blythe clothes do fit and don't fit. There are many beautiful outfits for Blythe on etsy.
      Have you tried any?
      Thanks!!

9. Actually, I haven't tried any Blythe outfits. My daughter and I have an embarrassing large collection of Azone's Pureneemo dolls as it is, but they also sell the separately, too. I usually buy them through Mandarake or better, Hobby Search Japan. Both are great! Also, at IFDC (International Fashion Doll Convention) in Las Vegas, which I attend every July, there is an Azone rep who brings a ton of stuff along to sell, so I usually go a little hog wild there. :)

Amazon usually marks up their Azone stuff two-fold, so just be sure to check retail prices first!

@Idoru I think these are older pieces--I'm pretty sure it's a size M or S. Honestly, the difference is small enough so I can't tell. I'm pretty sure the XS is too small, and the new L (the gumball version) is too large for Limhwa, but I think both X and S fit pretty well--at least from what I've tried.

10. Thanks for letting me know @alington! Azone makes some reeeeally cute outfits, especially for the S size lately, so I'm so pleased to hear they will probably fit on my Mari. ♥

11. Thank you Alington. I just bought 3 outfits on ebay made for different dolls. Hopefully one will work well!

12. I am glad to find this forum a little active. The blythe boots are so cute.
      Alington, Yume is very cute. I am trying to decide on normal or white. I used to have Sara in both resin colors but can't remember if the normal has yellow tones and if the white is too white.

13. The white is quite white and the normal is very pale with pinkish tone. In fact the normal is as pale as some companies white skin.

14. Thanks Nancy for reminding me! I remember now it being very pretty normal. :)
      I sold all my 6mm eyes. :(

15. Here are my two Limhwa girls- WS Sara and NS Yume. I got them from Junkyspot. One is in a Tiny Kitty outfit and it fits her very well. The other outfit is Momoko, and it is a tad tight but does fit. Yay!
      [​IMG]

16. So excited to find this thread, I've got a Tan Mari on her way to me and I can't wait! Happy to see all these suggestions for clothes and shoes.

17. Both those outfits fit your lovely girls very well! I never thought of trying Tiny Kitty clothes, so will have to give it a try.

18. Here is a photo of my Sara and Yume - it shows the difference between white and normal skin:
      [​IMG]