1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LIMHWA To You Sara discussion part 3

Jun 20, 2013

1. Ach, I always forget to check the threads I bookmark. T-T
      Haven't taken any pictures recently either. Maybe I'll take some after my exam tomorrow if I'm still alive at that point. xD
      I haven't seen too many Yume's around either. I'd love to see more from the few of you that have one.

@Lady_addiction Your Sara is lovely. She looks like she's straight out of a fantasy novel. :)

2. Thank you! I'm very happy with how the photos turned out and the costume turned out really great! Hope to post a few more photos in the next few days.

3. Thank you! She's been an interesting doll to work with definitely.

4. Hello, could someone please tell me what the bust measurement is for a Limhwa Sara? I've looked around some but that measurement never seems to be in the list of measurements.

5. Hi Myths and Magic. I measured my Sara. Bust measurement is around 10.5 cm.

6. @Aeilia Awesome, thank you so much! Now I can finish making Christmas presents, lol.

7. You're very welcome!

8. I will be joining the discussion as I just ordered a Sara from the Junkyspot. Totally unexpected, but after I traded my friend for her Lumedoll Koit, I am in love with this mature tiny size. Love the fact that Barbie clothes fit.

9. Does anyone know if To You can wear Dollfie Plus wigs? Or where to find nice wigs? Thanks!

10. Just got my girl in the mail yesterday, I'm in loooove! I was so unprepared for photos after getting her cleaned up and restrung, lol she's sitting on a kleenex box! Can't wait to get a face up on her and take some decent photos!
      [​IMG]

11. Hellooo everyone!! I am trying to order a blank NS Mari from Limhwa. The paying by bank to Korea is a bit daunting, I'm figuring out how that will work as we speak. In the meantime I'm enjoying myself by buying 1/6 accessories for her. She really is the easiest size to shop for isn't she? Or rather the worst when you're a shopaholic... :p

12. Haha. They really are easy to shop for....although then it is just so hard to narrow it down and choose just a few items!!! I have been really missing my Sara and keep hoping to find one in the MP. I hadn't realised they still make them! I may need to save up and order one!!

13. She does still make them :)
      Junkyspot has them in stock, but only in white and tan and with a face-up. They do have Yume in NS, but I don't really like her sculpt.

14. where are you guys buying clothes for them? i've been finding disgusting amounts of cute 1/6 props and furniture for my girl, but clothes and shoes (especially shoes! ugh!) have proven difficult and i've basically given up on wigs.

15. While waiting for my Mari, I have been collecting clothes, shoes and props like a madwoman. I hope it will all fit.. I got some Barbie, Skipper, Bratz, Moxie Girlz, Blythe, Pullip, Pure Neemo and action figure sized stuff. Can't wait till she's here!!

Does anybody know if Project MC2 doll clothing fits? It's so cute!!

16. I have a Limhwah Mari.. on the way. Do yo have clothes suggestions etc? Any photos of your girl? Thank you QUOTE="bauhausfrau, post: 11958528, member: 24996"]So excited to find this thread, I've got a Tan Mari on her way to me and I can't wait! Happy to see all these suggestions for clothes and shoes.[/QUOTE]

17. Here is my Sara in a Kish Girls of Many Lands outfit, wig and shoes! It fits well but is a bitshort. .:
      [​IMG]

This information is from the Wiki:
      Wig size
      3-4 Inch

Clothes that fit
      The ToYou is a little bit smaller than Momoko in the chest. She is bigger in hips and calf. She can wear most momoko dresses, tops, and some pants (not skinny jeans). The ToYou is smaller than Barbie in height, chest, and hips. She is bigger in the waist and calf. Some Barbie clothes fit depending on style (tight clothes are better). The ToYou's hands are bigger than most other dolls her size, so hand removal might be necessary for clothes with tight sleeves. She can also wear some clothes from Bratz, Liv, Blythe, and Pullips.

Shoes that fit
      She can wear Pullip/Dollfie Plus/Dollmore 12" doll size shoes. She fits well into Only Hearts Club brand shoes. Pukifee size shoes from Rubyred Galleria also fit.

18. @Evelien Project MC2 clothes DO fit actually! The shoes don't, but the tops and bottoms do. The tops are a little big on ToYous, so I would avoid getting anything that's meant to fit particularly tight unless you're happy doing some minor alterations to take it in. I actually have my similarly-proportioned Xagadoll girl in MC2 clothes most of the time. She's a bit thicker in the hip though.

DO Pullip shoes fit? Pullip has so much smaller feet, I can't get my girl into any...!

19. The toyous have now completely disappeared from junkyspot, and JS won't reply to my mails about it :T
      Anyone has tried ordering directly from limhwa recently?