1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limited Elfdoll - Elf Aurora (white elf soah)

Aug 27, 2008

1. [thread=239467]News thread[/thread]

Wow! I love her face sculpt ordinarily but she's so cute as a white elf! :fangirl:

2. This one is really going to kill me to pass up. She is so pretty! I love the style of elf ear she has.

3. my goodness!
      I usually don't care for bigger elves...I like them *tiny*...but she is gorgeous!

congrats to all that order her:aheartbea I am going to sit on my hands, lol

(trying to patiently wait on Lati)

4. She is beautiful. Thank goodness she doesn't fit into my family. But I know that atleast someone I know will be getting her with as pretty as she is.

-Anneke

5. Oh my gosh, how stunning. If she was offered in normal skin, I think I'd be in big trouble with this one. I really love her as an elf!

6. GOD WHY..? DX why when I need to buy my character back..ugh..this is bad..;3; she's completely gorgeous

7. oh my! as soon as I saw her I thought instantly she was the sculpt i needed for my elf character.

--good thing she isnt msd or I might have had to give up hopes of getting my tatiana :sweat

but my is she beautiful :D

8. WHUT... white skin elf soah? D= supapretty. I'm going to have to try and resist her x.x

9. Oh, I love elves and I love the elfdoll girls. So lovely, and so tempting. *_*

10. Oh so jealous, guargh I wish I had the money. I'd always wanted a Soah with elf ears, didn't think they'd ever exist.. them wham D:!

11. LOVE the size of her ears and her white skin...gah! nope. not gonna. so many beautiful dolls...so little...room..money...time...:doh

12. Eeek...that was the fastest most impulsive buy I have ever made...thank goodness the hubby came in just in time with the CC :)

13. So, so, so tempting!

14. Why must they torture me so with such a gorgeous doll? *is a sucker for dolls with elf ears* No, I'm not going to do it because I've got another character to worry about...and my crew comprises mostly msds. :/

15. OHHHHHH NOOOOOOO-too tempting!*wants*

16. Must not buy on layaway...must not by on layaway....maybe if I have this tattooed into my hands it will help....I have heads that need bodies...naked boys that need clothes...

*runs away with hands over eyes*

17. O how I want to make her into a naga boy. :D So pretty!

18. Too bad she is not in Normal Skin. Emory: I want Normal skin please?

19. I'm really not into the elf dolls, but in her case I'd almost make an exception. She's has such a grace about her...lovely.

20. Sigh... son to college & daughter to school... no spare money....