1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

limited sleeping minimay sold with limited may

Feb 24, 2007

1. they're lovely!

is anybody going to buy them?

I still don't understand why may and may valentine cost the same but one has a minimay included and the other hasn't :sweat
      the may valentine has a suitcase... but it isn't expensive like a PF :roll:

2. They are so lovely, I saw them and wished to win the lottery LOL. The outfits are amazing as well.

3. were are they ?
      I havent seen them ?

4. :doh
      I looked right at her and it and didnt twig

Im spared ...I dont like the larger BF dolls ...
      the pair dosnt do anything for me ...so phew LOL

5. Lucky you Tinybear, I just love her little toothies and her dress! And the little pocket fairy is too cute. I've seen the bigger Bluefairys in person, and they are very engaging. Fortunately for me I can't pay that right now, although it is a lovely set.

6. I find the minimay just too cute for words but lucky for me the outfit of May though pretty didn't strike a cord for me. Plus i'm pretty much near broke til Dolpa after I put my Bambicrony order

7. Yeah. What AreeElf said.

8. I love them...but I wish the outfit on sleeping big May came with awake May and mini May...then I really couldn't resist.

9. I love the dresses! Why don't they sell them separately in the outfit section?

10. Yeah, I've seen a lovely larger Blue Fairy in person - so tempted!! I'm just trying not to look at them now. ::LOL::

11. One thing that is really cool is that is a WHITE sleeping may!! you know how long I have been wanting a white one? forever! they go on YJ for about 1,000 !! and only appear for sale once in a blue moon.

The white sleeping May was sold as a set originally with a open eyed May this was early on in the blue fairy company a few years ago. I never wanted to pay that high so have been praying for another release of the white sleeping May. I will probly sell the larger May.

Sweet me grabbed a set! went up at 12.00 and sold out by 12.04 am. Not sure if they were completely sold out in that time as it changed to available soon. But so far they didn't come back in stock I guess they don't have many. I am guessing that some japanese people are buying them as they are hot sellers on YJ.

12. Congrats sweetie
      glad you got your white tiny at last :aheartbea

13. Oh congratulations Treelore!

14. Thanks you two!

:) yeh happy about this. Sometimes the next day I feel like I have been a bad girl !! LOL. But today I don't have the guilt thank god. Its so easy to get out of touch with money and these dolls and just how much they are. I remember years ago when there was only about 9 volks dolls to select from WAY back and I thought 550.00 was a Hell of allot it took me a very long time to decide on what doll to buy about 6 months!

With so many companies its very hard to resist these days. I spend most of my time resisting...... Presently resisting Louis :( he is expensive and cant' help wonder if I don't bond if he will be hard to sell at that price...... I don't bond with the boys well but he is so beautiful love the white skin and he would look so wonderful as a pair with the larger May (who I am not planning on keeping!!)

Like you Tinybear I now have a one in one out policy. Tinybear you still doing that ;)

Wishes the new colored elves would be up dated... eeekks brain is too doll active today!

15. ooooh! Maybe I'll have the $$$$$$$$$$ when you put May up for sale! Also you should check Bambicronie's site, they just put up a Pink Kumi I thinks.

16. eeekss screams and goes to look!!! :) However its Roko I have been waiting to see in the other colors!! I think she Might look good in the pink and also what to see Roko in that grey purple!! then I will order.
      Seems Pepe looks good in every color including pink.

yeh save your money for her.

17. perhaps may valentine is because of the eyes?? I dont know XD just a stupid guess since probably those need different cast^^.
      but the outfits are superb. i've been pining for their outfits, ever since i saw walking with november boys and now these.
      **cries** oh why, wont they sell them separately...

18. Theres a May with pocket fairy may just come in stock! if anyone wants to get the set.

19. I would if I could!