1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limwha boy To L (tuel)

May 21, 2009

1. Has anyone else seen Limhwa's new boy (Tol**?)?

I think he looks like a male version of her half-elf female sculpt.
      I think I might be needed another large-male-doll soon...XD

- Enzyme ^ ^

2. Enzyme, thanks for posting the link to him!! I think he's quite gorgeous and has a touch of Daniel Henney to his look.

3. Your welcome, masala! There are a couple more shots of him
      in Limwha's Mano gallery. He's quite gorgeous indeed! ^_____^

- Enzyme ^.^

4. He is just divine!!! Can't wait to see him come out!

5. that's what I thought when I saw him-half elf's big brother :)

and gorgeous as always

6. ~waugh~ so pretty!

7. Those pics of the new boy in Tan...amazing....want...when when when can we buy?

8. Mano's younger brother, perhaps? Slightly larger eyes & straighter nose, but otherwise the resemblance is remarkable.

And beautiful. Helll, he'd be hard to resist in Tan...! :aheartbea

9. Dollyholic just confirmed that he is limited!
      Ack, it figures, every doll I'm ever tempted to
      get is limited... (I'll probably be broke when he is
      available and miss him) >_<;;;

He does look like a younger-less-grumpy Mano,
      but also like a half-elf. Truly beautiful either way. :3

- Enzyme ^.^

10. He's going to be limited to only 16 dolls, sold only in June of 2009.

I've been emailing with the artist to learn more about him this week, and when I have the whole story I will share it with you. What I know is, sweet story, Limhwa made this doll for herself and loved him so much she decided to make just a few for her friends. So we're lucky to be able to have a few to share.

The To-L limited will be sold as just a doll (no outfit etc.) so I don't think he's going to be really expensive. I should have all the information within 24 hours, so thanks for your patience!

Catrina

11. LE16! My my my. :abambi: That IS awesome, that she decided to make juuuust enough to share a taste of him with others. Just from those pics you can tell he was built with a lotta love.

Good luck to you 16 who chase & win him, whoever you may be....! :clover:

12. ONLY 16.....Crikey....am going to have to watch the news thread like a hawk!!!!

13. OK, a few more things to mention:

~ you can order To L in any of her resin colors, including tanned. Just remember that tanned resin is hard to sand.

~ she will paint him for you in the style shown in the photos. But she says she changes little things from doll to doll. That's her own style.

~ I asked her about the wig, and the one you see in blonde was one she cut herself. So if you get the default wig, it might be different. She loves boy dolls.. enjoys making them wigs and putting together whole looks for them.

That's all I can think of for now. Hope I hear from her tonight, and I'll have it all for you tomorrow. Sorry there will only be 16.

: -)

PS. ~~Waves to Arrowchild.~~ Come see us sometime! We miss you! We have special new treasure here, almost ready to show it off. *winks*

14. *waves*
      I was just thinking about you the other day!
      I'll definately have to make the trek up your direction soon...especially if there's treasure involved ;)

I really can't wait to see what people do with this new boy! If I could swing it, I'd defiantely be on the hunt for him myself :)

15. Only 16, by june? I&#8217;ll probably won&#8217;t be able to get one then
      *curses school, and overpriced books/software!*. U_u;;
      Maybe I can find one in the second-hand market later,
      if he&#8217;s price doesn&#8217;t go up by then, that is. ^-^;;

I look forward to seen owner photos of him, I hope people
      are kind enough to share him with us unlucky poor-folk. XD

- Enzyme ^.^

16. Only 16 and some are for the artists' friends. I fear it's going to be hard to get one. :(

17. No, it's sixteen total.. I will be offering them on a first come, first served basis. It looks as if she wants me to open his ordering period on June first. Not sure about the price yet. I'm waiting for my translator to send me the English version back of what she wrote. Keep checking back for the latest!

Catrina

18. Any updates yet? I've been dying of anticipation!

19. Taken from the order updates page at www.limhwa.com

I'm still pondering whether I should take a shot at him or not. Only 16 dolls sounds like a major click war.:sweat

20. I hope it's not a click war. I won't be by a computer until late that day so I might not even have a chance. :-/

I wonder how much he will cost.