1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little elf dolls

Jul 28, 2010

1. Hi, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but was wondering where to start looking for a tiny sized bjd elf and I reallly want one. Any suggestions?

2. What kind of size are you looking for? There are cute elves all the way from Yo-SD scale (about 26cm tall) down to super tiny Realpukis (about 10cm tall).

3. looking more at the Yo-SD scale, I didnt want to get a puki just yet wanted something in between a MSD and a puki but more towards a larger tiny msd if that makes sense

4. Impldoll has some cute little guys and gals. Me personally, I like their Tree-Baby Harley. Their website's impldoll.com
      Bambicrony has some cuties also.

5. I had a look at Bambicrony already and fell in love with the Elf Gun but they are sold out and I cant seem to find someone willing to sell theirs so I'm looking for a replacement (if thats even possible)
      I had a look at the Impldoll ones, they are cute but I'm not sure if I really want on of those. Specifically looking for an elf as I just love those elf ears ^.^;;

Sorry, I forgot to say thankyou for replying.

6. Soon tinies (the monthly ones) have some cute elf ears. Haha racking my brains not working tonight. Bobobie has elf tinies I believe, so does Unoa, and I believe Dream of doll's DoBs have elf ears

and awe. I know how ya feel, I fell in love with the BC Kumi and Roko lavender elves and can never find them on the MP when I have money ;(

7. awwww I feel for you Zeta-Byte. There were some BC Gun elves on the MP a while back and I book marked them but I suppose they have been up too long because now the link isnt working :( I would really like to see if they managed to sell them or not.

Well I had a look at DOD, their small ones dont have elf ears, though they are cute. The Unoa site is confusing, I'm not even sure if I have the right website and I'm not entirly sure about the Bobobie ones....sometimes I'm soooo picky

8. There are a couple of Fairyland LittleFees with the elf ears around that size. Also Lati has just released a limited Green Line tan boy (30cm) with elf ears (he's adorable - it's all I can do to stop myself from running over there are grabbing one!). The Bobobie/Resin Soul ones are very cute. There's actually a pretty good selection of elf ear dolls around that size. If you are looking for one with a more mature type body, there's a cute little Planetdoll elf girl. I know there are even more, but it is late and I am tired and the brain isn't coming up with these company names like it normally would!

9. Thanks DarkStar, I'll check out those companies to see them

10. Well, Bambicrony is supposedly re-releasing their elves as standards sometime this year.... according to their announcement when they stopped selling the whole line last year. I don't know if they've changed their plans since then or if it's just taking a while, but if they keep their word they should have elves for sale again sometime this year. Not sure if every sculpt would be included but if you really have your heart set on a Bambicrony it might be worth asking them on their Q&A or just waiting to see what they release.

I think all of the companies that make Yo-sized elves have been listed already (or at least all I can think of off the top of my head). I know Leeke made a couple of elf sculpts a while back but they were limited and I'm not sure whether they have any plan to release more.

11. ooooo i sure hope they are :) that would make my whole week! I just sent them the question, so we will see how it goes.
      Going to have a look at the MsDoll now, thanks for posting the link, I probably wouldn't have found it without it XD

12. maybe much smaller than you are interested in, but Elfdoll Olivia, Kai, and friends have cute elf ears. Oh yeah and Fairyland just came out with more real pukis.

13. Asleep Eidolon (mint on card) has a 30cm elf named Hana. I think she is very cute.

14. Also, for tinies (10cm) FairyGarden (DD-Anne) makes adorable little pointy eared dolls. Also tinybear's Sleeping Elf dolls are wonderful but also at the smaller end of the scale. Plus a new company, Dream High Studios (these dolls are carried by Luxour Academy) has some wonderful tiny, tiny fantasy eared dolls!