1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Little Genie Lilica

Jun 1, 2006

1. Hello! :) Me they are in love of the AR Little Genie Lilica but on the AR site one it is not in stock! :...( I'm very sad! :...( You can to say me where to find this doll (other site or private ones that sells it)? Or you know when they replace it in stock? :blush
      Thanks!:) :) :)

2. I'm sorry they have sold out. Have you tried ebay? I know they come up from time to time. They are wonderful dolls. I certainly love mine. I hope you find one. Also check here in the Marketplace - dolls. You can put up a WTB (want to buy) notice, too.
      [​IMG]

3. Thanks! I have already written a WTB in that section... In ebay I have not found nothing and also in the forum... T_T

4. Thanks! I have already written a WTB in that section... In ebay I have not found nothing and also in the forum... T_T

5. They were not in stock when I ordered mine (through a dealer) but eventually I got her. I think they make them when you order.

But SO worth the wait!

[​IMG]

6. Ohhh, thanks!!! :) I will order my Lilica more soon! :) Thanks! :)

You where bought to wigs and eyes for she? And the dressed ones?:blush

7. I open a gallery "bjd database" of Little Genie! HERE

8. Hi! :) Excuse me, but... I asked to me if the konji's outifit go well to Little Genie...:3nodding: You can help me? :blush

9. I dont think Konji will
      its been a while since I sold my Konji , but she is the perfect size for the Barbie Shelly/Kelly clothes and shoes s:daisy

10. I have a question about my little genie. I purchased her on ebay and when I got her, her head was loose. The hook in her head has unattached itself from the top part of her head.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what to do about this. Will the hook screw back in or if not, can I glue it into the top of her head?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Karen

11. Evilangel,

I got mine thru denverdolls and they shipped her out fast. I highly recommend them:) Make sure you check to see if the one you choose is in stock. I had to get "Hamster" this was the only one in stock! at the time. I saw they have the gloomy rabbit or the boy andrew in stock! hugs, gg

My Sophie redressed and mohair wig.
      [​IMG]