1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica's new Harmony 'Crow'

Jan 23, 2009

1. http://www.littlemonica.co.kr/

Hi, we are back with our new Harmony boy Crow!
      Now we are done with our site renewal, so you won't have problem viewing it any more. (At least I hope...:lol:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

And again, you will be able to order him in two different default face-up.

Face-up A
      [​IMG]

Face-up B
      [​IMG]

2. I can't get the English site to load in Mozilla. The splash page opens, and so does the Korean site, but not the English one. Anyone else having this problem?

3. It seems to be working fine in mozilla, including the english site. :)

4. I had to open the English site in a new tab to get it to load. I'm a bit uncomfortable-- WOT rates the English site as dangerous due to privacy issues (scorecard here). Has anyone used this site before?

5. Actually, that's the rating for Cafe24. Littlemonica is just one of the many sub-domains that inherits Cafe24's rating. It's opinion based like feed back on ebay or the feed back treads here. :|

6. I would love to look at him, but the website doesn't seem to want to load for me. :(

7. The English website is loading well for me :) (I use Mozilla Firefox ver. 3.0.5)

8. The site works on Safari, but I am unable to work the shopping cart at all. The items I put in always disappear after I click on another link or click 'check out'.

9. The site works well in Firefox for me.

10. I had trouble using Mozilla too (as in, English site came up completely blank). I'm on 3.0.5... how odd :/

11. it's working for me. yay!!!!!! ^__________________^

I have a question tho, is it possible to order faceup B without the scar?

12. Thanks everyone for giving the information about the problem.
      We gave it to the web master so I hope the problems will get solved.
      But to avoid any problems, try using Internet Explorer with the latest version.
      That's the program we've done the test with.

aquarius85, the scar face-up B is only for the first 10 Crows sold both in Korea and over-sea,
      so if you are one of the first 10 you can choose not to have it.
      After the first 10, they will be sent without the scar.

Thank you.

13. The site is running fine in the English section on Safari. Nice new layout! (As far as I know, Macs can not use internet explorer, it might be a good idea to also test in Safari, firefox and/or camino so you can be sure Mac users can use the site. )

14. Thanks to everyone who are trying to give us all the information.
      We really appreciate all your help.
      Now we've fixed several problems and hope these help you.
      But if the shopping cart program or the site is not working, and you still want to order, you can email us at [email protected]. Thank you

15. have the first 10 been sold yet? I really wnat one with the scar.

16. demon-chan, we have few left.
      You better hurry to get one. ^^

*** We are having an event! Please follow this link for more information ***