1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LittleFee Ante question

Apr 16, 2009

1. So I found an Ante. Lots of extras, a wig, eyes, and sleeping face. But her owner (the one who is selling her) put her head on a boy body. I really don't want a she/it/boy doll so what should I do? Should I a) Pass up the sale b) Get her and sell her boy body c) Ask for head and extras only? PLZ move this if it's in the wrong place btw :sweat

2. You could always get it and then put up a WTT (want to trade) thread. Or sand off his bits, or just buy a girl doll and sell off the boy with the new face.

3. I saw that cutie too. But I want my ante to be a girl, so I decided I would just wait or get a new one. It is nice that he comes with all the extras though... Good luck with your decision!

4. I think it's a decision you'll have to make- do you want to go through the hassle of getting another body for the reward of the extras, or do you want to just order what you want directly from the shop, or as a third option wait to see if another Ante comes up for sale on the MP from another seller? Decide what's worth the most to you personally and go with the option that will get you whatever that is.

5. or de-boy her ..if she is a good price ..its very easy to sand off the boy parts ,
      I had a Yo modded that way ..and a Lati ,amd I know Valli made her pocketfiary a girl that way :)

6. Either get just the plates, or sand the boy parts. For me personally it wouldn't be worth the trouble getting the whole thing to sell or trade the body right away. You'll loose money on shipping and payment fees and altogether it's just more hassle.

7. I had a Littlefee boy body and wanted a girl. I contemplated sanding off the boy part or selling the body. Within minutes after I decided to sell the boy body, I sold it for a very decent price, that was enough to buy a girl body. This happened 3 days ago, so my Piki is temporarily a floating faceplate.

If you want Ante and the price is right, I would do it.

8. Thanks you guys!

9. You could get a experienced dolly friends and they could sand off the "bits" for you. Unless you know how.

10. Yes, well I think I may not get this. It's probably a bit too far from what I want!

11. well if you do buy the whole set and decide to sell the body, contact me straight away! i'm dying for a littlefee boy body to put a leekeworld chouette head on. at this stage i don't care about the resin match. lol.

12. Think I know which Ante you are interested in.

That is one amazing face and all the extras are wonderful.
      Swap out the body or just put underwear on her.
      LOL
      (honestly hard choice and it is money that you might be happier buying a "girl" Ante with from the start)

MM