1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Bluefairy Xiao owners

Sep 28, 2004

1. Hi!

I'm have BF Xiao and I have been searching in the net but couldn't find another owner. I guess there have to be anyone else anywhere!! :oops:

2. Ooooh! :o Do you have pictures? I've been trying to decide exactly which dolls I want to get, and Xiao is still on the list, but I haven't seen any pictures other than the ones on the BF site.

Good luck finding another!

~Ann

3. Hi Ann!

It isn't strange you haven't seen any photo in the net because you have to find an owner first!! I've taken some photos of her, but my website isn't finished yet. Let me resize a photo and I'll post it here ;)

4. Here's my little girl. As you can see, she's really beautiful, I can't understand why aren't there lots of xiaos in the world :chibi :chibi

[​IMG]

5. Alhana- She's just lovely! :D Something about her eyes I think, that really gives her that great soft expression... How could you not love her face? I'm so happy you have one! As far as I'm concerned, the next best thing to having a doll yourself is being able to drool over pictures of someone else's! I hope you'll post more.

And good luck getting your website up! You can count on me visiting!

~Ann

6. Thanks Ann for your comments =) I will post my website's url when it's finished and full of photos!

Hi Mollie!
      I've seen Maria's livejournal and her xiao Nadine. I'm contacting her when she come back, I'd like to know many xiaos owners.
      I've also visited your web and seen your dolls -I love the intro picture, so nice! I'll link you soon :daisy

7. For awhile I was considering getting the BF Xiao head and a boy body from them, too. I'm still thinking I might - but only after DOD Zen.

8. Here is a pic of my little Yuki [BF Xiao] =^.^=

[​IMG]

I :aheartbea the Xiao mold, she was my first BJD, and I too am wondering why they are so few Xiao owners. Maybe she's not the obvious first doll one would consider? Too much character maybe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Last year (2010), my Xiao has had a new faceup by the talented Mingyi! Wearing Enchanted doll eyes 16mm + a jpop doll 7-8 strawberry blonde wig:

[​IMG]

9. Check the minarou site too. I love that they show you each head done as male/female in the part section. I think Xiao would look great as a boy.

10. I have a xiao. ^_^ (my first doll ever actually), and a Lin which as far as I can tell is a dreaming xiao head. I don't have the best pictures. <--needs a new camera. Anyway the two of them seem to have the biggest personalities of the group.