1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for LatiBlue Boy A measurements

Oct 15, 2007

1. I'm looking for very specific measurements of the LatiBlue boy body A type. I have already verified they are not given by Lati.

Needed:
      Shoulders
      Arm length extended (out to side)
      Arm length relaxed (hanging)
      Arm circumference at widest point
      Hand circumference at widest point

And if someone gets tape measure happy, I really need a LOOSE tape measure laid from approximately where a wig rests to the shoulder blades. Leaving a wig on for this one is even better!

Thank you to anyone who reads this!

2. Shoulders 4
      Arm length extended (out to side) 5 1/8 (not counting hand) 7 counting hand
      Arm length relaxed (hanging) 5 3/4, 7 1/2
      Arm circumference at widest point 2 3/4
      Hand circumference at widest point 3 1/4

(all in inches)

not sure what you're looking for, for that last one :sweat is it for a hood?

3. Yes, for a hood. I wanted from the FRONT where the wig rests (I forgot to specify :sweat) OVER the head down to maybe mid-shoulder blade? Ah...the wonder of making clothes you don't have models for. XD

4. like from the first arrow to the second arrow here?

[​IMG]

(i have the tape a little loose since he doesn't have a wig)

5. Yes~ like that. And your nails rock. I got that last measurement though, thank you!!

6. ok! *salutes*

hehe thanks, they've grown out quite a bit and make things difficult x_x but they're too pretty to remove lol