1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LoongSoul Doll Product Review

Nov 3, 2012

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. * What did you order? Loongsoul YingYing (LE)
      * When did you order? Around New Years (7th Jan 2014 maybe)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?It was way prettier than the sales pictures!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Of course <3

Positives
      >Beautiful sculpt
      >Gorgeous posing ability
      >Nicely strung and proportioned

Negatives
      >Bust is way bigger than it seems (large), but is nicely proportioned when fully dressed
      >Received with marks on the back of her legs which are visible when you pose her to sit down

* Would you buy more from this company? Absolutely<3

3. * What did you order? Loongsoul Bessie (Limited)
      * When did you order? Started 3 month layaway in mid January
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely <333
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, but not same skin color and blank
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!
      Positive:
      *Very cute
      *Excellent resin quality
      *Came with all the horse/deer/unicorn parts so I didn't have to choose and can mix and match
      *Came with quality glass eyes and a cute dogtag with his serial number on it
      Negative:
      *Didn't come with a regular pillow, more of a bubble "pillow"; I really like having pillows with my dolls for travel purposes!
      *Strung REALLY tight, which wouldn't be a problem if you didn't have some minor assembly for the deer body. It was a two-person job
      *I am a little more upset than I should be over the lack of a pillow...
      Yes!!!

4. * What did you order?
      Their YoSD Bessie as a fullset through MintonCardinc.

* When did you order?
      Near the end of July.

Definitely, especially considering how well her fantasy parts are blushed. A pearl fell off her saddle but that's easily fixed.

She actually looks a lot cuter in person. But the fullset wig looks like ultra shiny garbage in person, luckily I had a spare wig that fits her personality perfectly.

Apart from the stringing issues, I completely love her.

She's a complete pain to string and I'm gonna have to find someone to do it properly for me since her body and hindquarters aren't really securely strung to my liking. And she didn't come with instructions on HOW to attatch her body together, and I couldn't even find anything on the internet, just info on other companies centaurs. On the upside her blushing and faceup are top notch though!

I'm considering buying her a human body right now actually. If they had another doll I liked, probably. Not another centaur though unless I had someone with me to string them lol.

5. What did you order?
      Their 1/4 size Momo in normal yellow non-environmental resin during an event period, so I also got a 1/4 head for free. I picked Chuchu in white non-environmental resin. :) I ordered through Mint on Card.

When did you order?
      December 9, 2012... The doll didn't ship from MOC until June 20, 2013, so it was about a sixth month wait.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      The doll is absolutely amazing! The resin is solid, the color even, and the details in the sculpt are very cute. The body has several notches in the joints to help the body hold more complex poses. For instance, the ball joint in her shoulder has a series of notches that let her lift her arm to different heights and then stay there. I was very impressed! This is easily the best engineered body I own. :)

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes! I did order her blank, but everything arrived in great shape. <3

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Definitely, she is one of my favorite dolls. :)

Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      Positives
      -Amazing body that can hold lots of poses right out of the box
      -Super cute sculpts
      -Very well made, solid resin
      -Excellent poser, can stand very well (and more than one way!)
      -Even non-environmental resin has a pretty slightly translucent look to it

Negatives
      -Very long wait time.
      -Bust is EVEN BIGGER in person. I ordered medium and they were huge! They were much bigger than they seemed in the company photos. Looking at the company photos now, I can see it, but I was a little surprised when I took her out of the box. I wound up giving her a breast reduction mod to make them look more natural. I mean, this is a personal thing, someone else may like the bust size, but it was bigger than I liked.

Would you buy more from this company?
      Yes! I really want one of their 1/3 dolls! I also actually have a white non-environmental resin body incoming to go with the Chuchu head I got in the event. It should be here any day now. :dance
      In the future, I also wouldn't mind buying the environmental resin. I'm curious how it looks!

6. What did you order?
      Loongsoul wanwan in white skin with faceup via acbjd.

When did you order?
      May 28th, arrived 5th of november, so it took around 6 months.

Yes the quality is very good and is very sturdy and easy to pose. The faceup is stunning as well.

Yes it did, if not even better in person!

Yes, the 6 month wait was well worth it!

Postive: Beautiful resin and sculpt, great poser, gorgeous faceup
      Negative: Waiting times

The waiting time scares me abit, but if I find another doll I fall in love with from them I will buy it with no doubt.

7. What did you order?
      Loongsoul Haotian

When did you order?

Excellent quality. I think it's reasonable.

Yes it did!

Absolutely

Postive: good quality and beautiful
      Negative: Official face up is not better than expected

Yes. I love loongsoul's body and I want to have a 80cm male body!

8. * What did you order?
      68 cm Male Body in NY

* When did you order?
      Dec 29 though Alice's Collections, Arrived early April.

Most definitely. Sturdy resin, gorgeous detail, extremely smooth sanding, poses well, well strung, what more could you want?

Yes.

Very much so. Again, it poses well, it looks gorgeous, it was well strung right out of the box.

I love the riding in his arm pits, it makes his arms hold poses really really well. This size is one of the sizes that has extra male bits. He has 5 in total and I really really love that touch. I would have preferred even more detail on them but the detail we get is still quite special. The biggest downside is the muscle tone. I would have preferred the muscle tone on one of their larger dolls but I really didn't want to exceed 70 cm. Seriously, this doll is like a lean Mr. Universe. The muscle sculpting is a bit much. I intend to mod it.

Oooooooooooooooo yea. I plan to buy more. If they offer extra genitals on more doll sizes that would be even better. But really these dolls pose so beautifully and it's because of how the joints are worked.
      (also, for reference, I know getting photos of the extra bits is like pulling teeth, no one wants to discuss it. If anyone wants to see these genitals and their detail just PM me I have detail shots.)

9. * What did you order? Loongsoul 80 cm boy body
      * When did you order? summer 2016
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Its an amazing body, so yes its worth the money.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Tricky to pose, need two hands, but once posed its solid as a rock.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes i would

Body review in the youtube link:

10. * What did you order? Loong Soul Hao Tian
      * When did you order? Jan 2016, received about 6 months later
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! He is amazing.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) The face and body sculpt are gorgeous. Exactly what I was looking for. The wait time is long, but worth it. Company face up has worn in a few areas, but I also handle him a lot.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes. The clothing they make for the dolls is equally beautiful (I have purchased three outfits from the company). They also make many fantasy themed dolls that I may purchase in the future.

11. What did you order?
      42.5cm Girl Body (B-G42-03) Normal Pink

When did you order?

June 2016

Most than better!

Yes (in the pictures sales it appears with blushing)

Yes, very much.

The joints hold very well in position, that's so nice. The body takes very good poses. I also like the resine color.

Sure!

12. * What did you order?
      LoongSoul Mobai in white skin
      * When did you order?
      July 27, 2017
      Yes. Yes it was.
      Yes.
      I am extremely satisfied and happy with this product.
      Absolutely

13. * What did you order?
      Long Nu (Daughter of the dragon)

* When did you order?
      Sometime November'17

Yes

Yes on the doll, not the clothes

Overall yes, I do feel like this specific doll's items (wig and clothes) were more like a rush job.

Very beautiful doll, quality of the doll feels good, solid and heavy. Make up was very pretty.
      Her wig wasn't well made, but another wig I bought from them in the same order was very good.
      Her clothes was average, felt more like a copy/cheap job. Other clothes I bought in the same order was good.
      Her boob size is still too big for me, I ordered a S. Will order XS in future!

Yes, I would buy possibly only the doll, probably won't buy wigs and full sets from them.

14. * What did you order?
      Ghost lin (Type 2) with default face-up
      * When did you order?
      10/29/2017
      Absolutely
      I would say so, I think they do glam their dolls up a little more in pictures
      Yes!
      They were a lot faster then I had expected to ship the doll, especially with face up. I honestly don't have any problems or negative reviews about my dolls (yet). I haven't had it long enough for any criticism or obvious booboos.
      Definitely!

15. * What did you order? 73cm Bai Di (White dragon human ver)
      * When did you order? October 2018
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The head is a little bit smaller than I expected but overall is...yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) He looks awesome but arrived with 1 finger broken. I oder him in October 2018 but only received him in July 2019. Yes. 9 months like you actually pregnant with a real babies. haha
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes

16. * What did you order?
      73 class body
      * When did you order?
      great quality
      sure
      overall yes.
      I think the sculpt for feet can be imprioved for more details
      sure

box opening: https://denofangels.com/threads/loongsoul-body-73-class.807182/#post-12684754

17. * What did you order?
      73cm Kylin-YinQi human version
      * When did you order?
      Late summer 2015, can't exactly remember when.
      Yes
      Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      Long wait time, possibly due to going through a vendor--I received my doll in March 2016. I've had some difficulty with posing the doll even after restringing him, his head is very stiff into one position but this very much could just be user error as it is my only doll so far and I'm far from pro at restringing. Beautiful sculpt though and very beautiful quality, and the full set is beautiful as well.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes

18. * What did you order? Loong Soul Qing Yun Limited edition
      * When did you order? Feb. 2018
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? More than satisfied.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) The poseability is great. Stands really well. Just having a hard time looking for clothes for a 62 cm body.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes.
      [​IMG]

19. * What did you order?
      Helian Rongying, 73cm boy
      * When did you order?
      September 2018
      Yes, it is a very high quality doll
      Yes he did
      Very much.
      He is a fantastic poser, resin is amazing, wonderful weight to the doll, pleasure to handle, just beware of pinching, he is big!
      Yes.

20. * What did you order?
      Doctor YouZhi 73.5cm
      * When did you order?
      late February 2020 received in august 2020
      definitely! the doll is amazing!
      the sculpt yes but the company faceup not so much
      yup! though there is a super tiny scratch and paint chip
      the skin and joints are amazing like super smooth almost perfect though there isn't much negative besides the doll being too big for me since this is my first doll
      definitely! also looking forward to buy from their sister company charmdoll
      [​IMG]