1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luladoll Feedback

Nov 28, 2023

1. Luladoll (dealer)
      luladoll

Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. * What did you order?
      I ordered twice, first time yuyudoll diandian and missmiandoll lin. Second time yuyudoll diandi and hminordoll niuniu.

* When did you order?
      First order was April 2022 and the second one April 2023.

* How was the communication?
      Not very good. I already thought it was deficient during the first order when the dolls had a delay in being shipped and when I asked for an update once all I got was "the dolls will be ready when they will be ready". It was not great, but since I ultimately received the dolls I made the mistake of ordering again since they're the only dealer for certain doll authors. It was a mistake on my part, since communication was worse the second time when there was a problem.
      Generally though, I found their communication deficient, kind of condescending, unprofessional and like many times they just couldn't be bothered.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, through paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      First time it took an extra 3 months past the estimate for the dolls to be sent. Second time it was around a month what wouldn't have been bad if it wasn't because of the shipping problem I had with them, what meant that I got the dolls another month and a half later on top.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      They're a dealer so I guess it doesn't apply in a way but I'm going to say yes and no. The dolls are ok price wise but the price they charge for shipping is way over the top. First time it was already exploitative in my opinion but it got a lot more expensive the second time and I paid it because I wanted the dolls and I was only shown the total just before paying. While I do know shipping can be very expensive especially for big dolls, I'm not expecting to pay the same price for shipping a 75cm doll than a small package with two under 30cm dolls. They came in a box no bigger than 35cm long, 27cm wide, 20cm deep (I just roughly measured it, I have the box next to me) and yet shipping was more than USD100. And if I pay that much for shipping something small I'm expecting to receive it fast and in perfect condition what it wasn't the case either.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      First time yes, second time one of them came with a resin difference between body and head. It's noticeable on the naked eye, they were clearly different batches or something. On top of that it had a couple of dark stains. Dealer had included a magic sponge in the box. I'm not sure if they saw the stains and did it on purpose or not but it felt a bit of a mockery not going to lie...
      One of the boxes also had a squashed corner, I imagine from going back and forth as explained below.
      Three magnets of the yuyudoll diandi that come in the eyes system fell down as soon as I opened the head and I had to fix them, and the yuyudoll body came without a CoA, what is the worst of it all.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Considering what I said above, yes in general because it could have been worse but also no.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I had a problem with them when it comes to the shipping the second time as well. Somehow they wrote my address wrong and so when the package arrived to the border in the country it said there was a problem with the address. It must have been completely wrong I imagine because I've received packages/letters with half address a few times without problem. I immediately contacted the delivery company to ask what I could do. They told me that only the sender could do something, that they had to contact their post office to correct the address and that it had to be done quickly because otherwise the package would be sent back. I immediately contacted luladoll and let them know everything, I even included screenshots of my conversation with the delivery company. Response was next day saying they would contact the post office in a skeptical way, because according to them it said on their side that the package was on transit. They didn't contact the post office. The package was sent back. Only about 3 or 4 days after I had already said to luladoll that the package was being sent back they told me they had finally called the post office, and said that they told them that to them it still showed in transit and that we had to wait for the tracking to update. All the time luladoll could have easily checked the tracking number (the full one, not only the chinese side), to know what was going on, because it clearly said when it had the address problem and everything else on the tracking, instead they decided to only believe and check the chinese one, what came across as very condescending in the answers they gave me, like if I was lying and making everything up.
      Once they received the package back, luladoll told me that they would go to the post office the same week and send the package again to me the next week. A week passed and I asked for an update, because at this point I already knew they were not going to write to me first... Then they told me that the package had only been delivered to their post office this week and that they would sent it the following week. I did check the tracking number, the package had been delivered the first time they said, not the second one. It made me feel like they just assumed that because the tracking was in chinese that I couldn't know what it said or I couldn't use a translator. It's fair if they couldn't go or whatever, what I don't like is when people start to lie but I guess it was the cherry on top. They did finally send it the following week and this time they sent it with a different delivery company because they "assumed" the problem with the first time had been of the delivery company and not the wrong address... Considering their track record with communication I'm just going to assume they decided to blame the delivery company basically.
      This time the package did arrive, but it's also worth noting that this second time they sent it with a shipping that while it did include a tracking number it was delivered to me by normal post office (so not the one that usually delivers EMS, that is what the first time was coming with). Whether it was fully insured or not I do not know, and I'm sure it costed less money not being EMS. I was too burnt with the communication to complain. At that point you have the dolls and you just want to forget about the weeks of stress.

* Would you order from this company again?
      No, I won't. I think they're unprofessional especially in the communication department and I don't trust them enough to not have even worse problems in the future. Their shipping prices are also atrocious in my opinion. It's just sad because they're the only dealers for certain authors, but I'll live without those dolls or hope they get other dealers at some point.

#2 Gynure, Dec 5, 2023
      Last edited: Dec 6, 2023
    3. * What did you order? A Amydoll Little Trick 2.0
      * When did you order? I believe in late Jan 2024
      * How was the communication? Tricky. They had doll in stock, but I didn't know price included face up. Was okay with that but then it was taking to long so I got them to just ship a blank one.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Almost a month.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It's perfect and I am thinking of getting another one.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I was going by web search. That was how I could tell them what I was looking for as had only company name.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? NA
      * Would you order from this company again? Only if I can be sure I am clearly understood and understanding them.