1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll 30cm discussion part 1

Sep 28, 2010

1. I hope, Eve will return to creation the dolls of this format sometime. They are wonderful!
      I not so often photograph my Lucas, but it still one of my favourite dolls.

[​IMG]

2. Wow _Owl_, he looks great!
      At least my Lucas has hair and shoes, even if he has barely any clothes and no face-up.

3. Thank you :)!
      Oh, a creation of an image is a long process. I am glad you move to the planned purpose! I will look at your Lucas's photo with pleasure ).
      Maybe this information could be useful for you: the clothes from action figures can well suit Lucas. For example, ACI Toys 1/6 Military Sweater

[​IMG]

The trousers on this photo (if I am not mistaken), from outfit Ken Twilight.
      The boots have been lost in that wood :atremblin

4. I don't know whether anyone mentioned them before but Xagadoll makes some cute looking 27cm girls and boys. I was definitely planning a boy for myself.

@_Owl_ I'm so sorry to hear about your doll's boots! I hope you can find them. And if not that you can replace them with something better!

5. @_Owl_ your guy looks great! I have some clothes from ACI for Liam (Blaze) too. They fit really well. Stuff from Magic Cube is also pretty good.

Liam had a little outdoor adventure today:

[​IMG]
      Liam's Softer Side
      by Sapphire, on Flickr

6. pinkittycat, Xagadoll's 27 cm BJD's look lovely and young (maybe Lumedoll's guys are little older than them). They are pleasant to me too ).
      Oh, the boots remained in the wood. There was a lot of grass, a moss and the big territory for search. But, probably, the boots were useful to some fantastic forest elf)). And for Loukas I have bought other footwear.

SapphireStargaze, thank you!
      I like Liam! The image is doughty and romantic at the same time.

7. I see not much activity on this thread, but I just traded for this gorgeous guy and just wanted to know a bit more about him. I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him. I believe he's a Koif?

[​IMG]

8. Elf Koit. Can't help much with resin colour though. I have a human Koit although he is actually my half-dragon and wears dragon feet/lower legs.

9. He's pretty white, I'll admit I'd only heard of this company but never looked at their dolls before. My friend brought him over today and told me he was sale, then we traded dolls. I really loved him from first sight, his size, his dainty face. I love how he fits Ken doll stuff.

10. I think even the normal tone is fairly light (Gunari is normal, I think) but I can't compare as Dolf (Blaze) is in zombie skin. Eva does an amazing job with her sculpts and I really hope she decides to come back to this size at some point. Finding mature tinies is not the easiest task.

11. I have two of these dolls in tan, which looks like a darker shade of NS.

12. For Koit, if anyone has tried, would a Parabox 4 inch or 4.5 inch wig fit him better?

13. 4 inch fits much better. All my Lumedoll guys wears 4 inch Monique and Dollmore wigs.

14. Parabox sizes can be a little unreliable. I ordered two size 4 for my first Lume girl and one fit well, and the other was too small.

15. Lumelights are such solid posers! They are both wearing Parabox 4 inch wigs here:
      [​IMG]
      Koit and Arine say hi^^

16. I finally got around to restringing little Liam. He's also been having lots of adventures lately, and he recently got his own Instagram too. (You can find him @extra_large_adventures if you want to follow him) :thumbup

He went to Sullivan's Pond last weekend, and it looks like he's hosting his own travel show or something here:
      [​IMG]
      Liam's Beach Day...Sort Of
      by Sapphire, on Flickr

17. Where is everybody? Liam wanted to wish you all happy holidays!

[​IMG]
      Gift Recon
      by Sapphire, on Flickr

18. I think this is one of the slower moving threads I'm subscribed to. I'm still here but life has decided to dog-pile me *sigh*.

19. same, tbh ^^ Not exactly a fan of Real Life™ right now :doh

I need to break out the actual camera so I can take some decent shots of this guy. He seems to enjoy hanging out near the tree

[​IMG]Candy Canes! by Sapphire, on Flickr

20. I get the happy-fun-time job of becoming the executor of my brother's estate after he passed away suddenly without a will. Not only does he live a bit more than 1400km from me, he was also an organized hoarder who owned properties, vehicles, professional grade welding equipment, the list sort of goes on and on. Very little of the stuff he had can actually be straight up tossed out (once the courts appoint me as executor) since he typically only bought quality goods.

Doll stuff has taken a necessary back seat to Real Life over the last few weeks.

And despite you not using a "real" camera, you still take some pretty awesome pics. That little toque is adorable on Liam. Where did you get the clothes for him if you don't mind me asking? I have a devil of a time finding decently fitting clothes for Dolf (he's on the muscle body).