1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Event LUTS 2017 Winter Event + 2nd release doll update! (22nd Dec)

Dec 12, 2017

1. Thank you for your visiting always.
      To show our appreciation for all of our dear customers, we start 2017 WINTER EVENT soon.

Period : 14th Dec 2017 (Thu) 12:00 p.m. ~ TBD

1. FREE GIFT event

Target : Customers who order our dolls or items during the event period.
      (It is applied automatically, not shown on your order list)

* Order over $137- Random free Wig
      * Order over $228- Random free Shoes or free Wig (choose one)
      * Order over $365- Random free wig & shoes
      * Order over $728- 2017 Random Gift Pack (size can be selectable, over $100 worth)
      * Order over $1637- LUTS MY CHOICE doll 1EA (Normal/White/Brown Skin only, it charges extra shipping cost)

2. Notice

* We offer only 1 event gift for the specific amount of each order.
      If customer makes several event orders, applied free gift for the each order will be shipped.

* If you combine the orders, we don't count the sum amount for event gift. The bigger amount is counted.
      * Shipping fee is not included in the total amount! please be aware of that.
      * Discounted dolls or set (e.g. Honey Delf Full Set series) are not counted as the total amount.
      * Dolls from other companies are not included in the total amount. (BLUE FAIRY, DAYDREAM, DOLLITS, GRANADO)
      * It is OK to change the free item as lower price tier's gift.

- SHOES OR WIG -
      * You can choose SIZE of gifted random Shoes / Wig (SIZE only, not color or design)
      Please indicate the size in the request box when you place the order.

- FREE MY-CHOICE DOLL -
      * If you are qualified to get the free LUTS MY CHOICE, please kindly indicate "head type, body type and skin color" of your doll in the request box, when you place the order.
      * If you are qualified to get the free LUTS MY CHOICE, it could be add some extra shipping cost.

If you have further inquiry about this, please contact us through Q&A board, which is the fastest way to get answer.
      Thank you very much!

- LUTS

2. I see I can't choose the "Delf girl body type"; so which is the body type I can get? Also, I see the
      Delf Body GIRL Type 5(Multi Body) is sold out: will it come back?

3. You've told us on Facebook there will be a second wave of the Winter event too about a month later (that will include kid delf centaurs). Do these dollar amount bonus prizes also count toward the second part of the event?

On your website, it also states the end date is Feb 14 but here it is listed as TBD?

Also, there's nothing listed for a fullset? Are the outfits on the new dolls not available for sale too?

#3 akaisha0, Dec 12, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2017
    4. If we are buying one of the centaurs, are we able to request two wigs instead of shoes?

ETA: they said yes, thank you :)

#4 Lacybug, Dec 12, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    5. For the tiny centaur, body colors, Each post shows ALL of the centaurs and doesn't highlight the individual body color. I love your centaurs and I am interested in getting another tiny but I want a new horse body color.

6. Agreed, it is impossible to see the body colors in the photos used on the promo page. Can we get clearer photos please?

7. While i agree a better detailed photo of the bodies would be nice, you can make out the colors if you look. Each doll has the color relating to the sale in the main picture.

Milkshake is the white resin, Strawberry the pink, and Chocolate the brown. Also, not sure if they just added it or if it was there but Welcome to LUTS - Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company (Was originally directly linked to a photo, but it seems no longer to work so that is one of the sales, scroll down and you should be able to see the bare photo)

This shows the exact 'colors' of the doll and they also have an image with them blushed. Again, not trying to be nasty/snarky/whatever. I hadn't checked on the little ones when they were released because my poor pocket is trying to hold out for a Kid Delf.

#7 errinreynolds, Dec 13, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    8. @errinreynolds I thought the milkshake was white, and so one, but I wasn't sure if the blushing was. Thank you for the link; however, it doesn't work for me.
      I am still debating if i want a white one. I currently have a chocolate tiny, a strawberry honey, and a cream Kid. I would need a white to round it out but I haven't decided the sizes.

Thank you for the updated link. This is what I was expecting to have been included. Luts does a great job at doing references, but it doesn't always seem to go to every page. *clutches wallet*

#9 ultrapandachan, Dec 13, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    9. Interesting, sorry to hear that, it was working earlier but I guess it hates me. I took it direct from the LUTS site so maybe that is the problem. So instead I'll change it to one of the sales links and just mention scrolling down, thank you for letting me know.

10. @akaisha0 About the fullsets, they have them for preorder, seperately. They may go back and add it as an addon, but lately they have been selling them seperately. Which is awesome, because so many people want the outfit and not the doll. Welcome to LUTS - Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company includes the tinies and the SD's.

11. Do they? I saw them available on the Korean site but not on the English one but I haven't checked in the past couple hours.

12. I just copied the link, which is the english site,and has the tiny pink and green outfits, and the two SD outfits. The lolita outfits are there as well. Those are the only outfits I saw being highlighted in the first wave, but they're all there.

13. :celebrate Can I ask when will 17w available?

14. LUTS New releasing Delfs during 2017 Winter Event (1st Release)

* Limited items are sold only for following limited period.
      (12:00 p.m. 14th Dec 2017 ~ 17:00 p.m. 14th Feb 2018)

2017 Winter Event releasing dolls

Senior65 Delf STORM the ruler of forest ver. MOONLIT SONG Limted
      [​IMG]
      Welcome to LUTS - Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company

Senior65 delf STORM the ruler of forest - human ver. MOONLIT SONG Limted
      [​IMG]

Senior65 delf BREEZE the fighter of earth ver. MOONLIT SONG Limted
      [​IMG]

Senior65 delf BREEZE the fighter of earth - human ver. MOONLIT SONG Limted
      [​IMG]

DELF YUU
      [​IMG]

Baby Delf MARGUERITE
      [​IMG]

Kid Delf ARU Romance Ver. Limited
      [​IMG]

Kid Delf NANA Romance Ver. Limited
      [​IMG]

Tiny Delf SATYRESS series Limited

[​IMG]

Tiny Delf SATYRESS Choco Cookie ver. Limited
      [​IMG]

Tiny Delf SATYRESS Strawberry Pink ver. Limited
      [​IMG]

Tiny Delf SATYRESS Milk Shake ver. Limited
      [​IMG]
      http://eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=10408

15. 1. Yes, as always, regardless which items are included in the order, all orders during the event period (14th Dec ~ about 2 months period usually) are target for the free gift. There are some exception on the target. 'Full Set or discounted doll amount' is not counted as total. For example, if you pay for $500 including $300 worthy full set, we will count the order as $200 worth.

2. The event end date was not determined as our official notice. The 14th Feb is the sale end date of our limited version dolls of 1st Winter release. :)
      1st and 2nd release is a kind of tag to separate our new releasing dolls during our event period by date. The words are not related with the free gift.

Thank you for the point. We have photo of Tiny Delf SATYRESS' body color without painting & with painting version at the end of product detail page.
      However, we understand your request - it would be better to see the natural photo more - , we will do our best to update photos, through website and our social media. :)

Unfortunately, there will be no 17W. Thank you for your love.

For the rest of your comments, we appreciate all, and we did not make reply because some of them are out of topic. However, our Q&A board is always opened, please feel free to visit our website and leave your inquiry anytime.

Thank you very much for your love always. Happy Winter!

16. Are you bringing back the Kid Delf Bory Unicorn centaur in the winter 2 event?

17. [NEW DOLLS]2017 Winter Event releasing dolls (2nd)

LUTS New releasing Delfs during 2017 Winter Event (2nd Release)

* Limited items are sold only for following limited period.

(12:00 p.m. 22nd Dec 2017 ~ 17:00 p.m. 22nd Feb 2018)

2017 Winter Event releasing dolls

Kid Delf IRUS Limited

[​IMG]

Link - CLICK!

Kid Delf ICARUS Limited

[​IMG]

Link - CLICK!

Kid Delf CENTAUR Girl ver. Limited (* Full Package option available)

[​IMG]

Link - CLICK!

Kid Delf CENTAUR Boy ver. Limited (* Full Package option available)

[​IMG]

Link - CLICK!

Senior65 Delf ABADON French Knight ver. Limited (* Full Package option available)

[​IMG]

Link - CLICK!

Kid Delf Shine In The Sky GIRL ver. Limited

[​IMG]

Link - CLICK!

Kid Delf Shine In The Sky BOY ver. Limited

[​IMG]

Link - CLICK!

18. Both my daughter and I are looking to purchase dolls. Is it possible to place two separate orders (two customers) but combine for shipping? (Both orders would be mailed to the same address.) We are a little confused by the terms of the event but it sounds like if we place both dolls on one order, only one doll will count toward the event gifts - hence the request for two orders combined for shipping.

19. So.... I just ordered a doll today and forgot there was an even so I didn't specify sizes for the free items I get. Any way I can resolve that or do I just have to be happy with whatever they send?