1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Baby Delf - 40cm

Oct 7, 2015

1. @snowgray, agreed!

I just checked the LUTS website and found Lily. She's my favorite Baby Delf so far. :D Please let us know if you end up getting one!

2. Lily is a super cutiepie! But I'm trying to be good and offload unwanted dollies not acquire more...>.< I resisted the DiM sale, so I hope I can resist this one, too!

3. Man this sale just isn't fair! And I honestly really like the Lily! The new baby self clothes are to cute as well! <3

4. OOOOOH MY! I thought Pansy was pretty in the promo shots, but your little girl has made her my top choice for my next doll!!!!! The light faceup is beautiful!

5. @Walkergirl : Your Pansy is really precious!!!! I wanted to avoid getting a new size but the Pansy face is too cute to pass up! T_T

6. Thank you everyone! Helena is my pride and joy right now and I really adore her. It's very tempting for me to not just go ahead and buy another baby delf with this sale going on but I also want Helena to have nice things. Haha I'm tempted to keep buying more clothing! <3

7. If Luts allows me to use the sale price, I'm ordering a Pansy this month :) I'm just not sure if they will allow it, as I placed the order for Anabelle, my first Baby Delf on 12/31/15. :(

8. Fingers crossed!

Teddy

9. I'd lo
      I'd love to see them

10. My Gabriel, Ellie, decided to try out the option hands~ :whee:

[​IMG]

#330 Sarako, Aug 31, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
    11. My first Baby Delf has finally arrived! And wow, her quality is amazing...what a lovely (and heavy) chunk-o-resin! She's the limited fullset in brown skin and she is my little genie girl, Zahara.

[​IMG]

#332 PoeticSoul, Sep 8, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    12. My Pansy arrived today!!!! I'd like to try and get her fist hands to make it easier to change outfits without the cute little thumb sticking out but wondered if a different resin batch would still match?

13. Wow, everyone's Baby Delf are adorable! :blush It makes me consider whether I want one or not! *_*

14. Good grief! If they were goign to bring out an elf why couldn't they have used the Custom House Raphael sculpt!!!

Teddy

15. I'm with you Teddy! Raphael would have been perfect!

16. That elf fullset is too cute! I was planning to get a baby delf to make into a hobbit and that outfit would be perfect.

17. Luts just put up the outfit for separate preorder! Though Daisy's been on my wishlist so a droopy-ear-elf Daisy is pretty tempting too. Don't forget to do the coupon check-in bit today if anyone's angling for that.

They also alluded to there being a "part two" of winter event releases, so we may yet see more too! Or they could release a round of themed Zuzu Delfs or somesuch. Although thinking about that, I wonder if we'll someday get a Zuzu-Baby-Delf head the way they released Persi, Corni, Leo, Lio, and Curly for Kid Delf/Model Delf. I don't think we've seen anthro "big baby" dolls yet from anyone, so if Luts feels like trendsetting...

I will also totally take fantasy creature parts in this size. Like Baby Delf Centaurs!!! Imagine the chubby pony cuteness!

18. Oh Nooo! Don't say baby delf centaurs lol! I know I couldn't resist then. So much cute would topple me. I really love the new one but I just can not.