1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Baby Delf - 40cm

Oct 7, 2015

1. Thank you @Teddy! That gentle smile has always tugged at my heart! I have never loved a sculpt as much as the Gabriel sculpt!

I love her @Haeden! I was really tempted by the elf ears, but had already purchased Gabriel!

#381 whisperwolf, Feb 26, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    2. @whisperwolf, She's truly amazing and you have presented her perfectly. The Gabriel sculpt is a big fav of mine too...the serenity and sweetness in her face is just phenomenal!:D

@Haeden, oh my, I love your Daisy! She's another favorite Baby Delf of mine. Those ears! Just adorable, and I love the way you've dressed her. It really brings out the beauty of her sculpt.:)

3. It'sone of my favourites but is just pipped to the post by the Raphael sculpt - and I'm still holding out hopes of them doing a Baby Delf Raphael.

Teddy

4. I finally found THE pair of urethanes that look nice in my Anabelle. :) Hoping to take some new photos of her soon, with her new eyes. <3

5. I'm right there with you, Teddy! The Raphael sculpt has been a tremendous favorite of mine for many years and I'd order one in a heartbeat if Luts produced one in this size.:eusa_pray I'm a sucker for that smile!

Oh wonderful! I can't wait to see more of your photos...you have such a lovely photography style and take such amazing photos of these dolls.:)

6. Hi guys!:blush I hope its alright to ask questions about Baby delf here! If its a problem please tell me. I have ordered Baby delf from Luts site few days ago and I was curious about the eye size. It states on the site that 16mm and 18mm goes well and I am considering to buy 2 pairs of eyes for my Baby delf, but I just don't know if there is a huge difference of how it 'looks' on a baby delf (the baby delf in the pictures from luts are all wearing 18mm @_@). I was thinking of buying 16mm and 18mm but I think its safe to ask you guys first. :D Do you guys have any prefers to what eyes you guys use for Baby delf? By the way, I am glad that I found this thread about Baby delf. I think it really will help keep me sane throughout my wait.:dance

7. I like the 18mms in my Anabelle. :) I think 16's might work, but.. It wouldn't be my preferred look :) I'll try to take some photos of her with her new 18mm eyes today, and I'll share them here.

8. Thank you so much :D
      I am ordering my eyes from enchanted doll eyes & Oscardoll eyes. I noticed that eyes from different maker all have different iris size. (like 16mm eyes from enchanted doll eyes have iris that are more 'bigger' then other makers eyes). :S

9. My 18mm are from Enchanted Doll. ^_^

10. Aha! I see!! I think that will definitely help me to decide which size to get :D I will be on the look out when you post a photo. Thank you for replying ><

11. Okay, here we go. ;)

Anabelle is a BDF Rose, wearing Enchanted Doll Milky 75 eyes in 18mm. <3

[​IMG]

12. Love the eyes you picked out for your girl! Thank you for sharing <3<3

13. Anabelle had another wardrobe change, so we thought we'd show all of you. :P

I just love dressing this girl up. <3

[​IMG]

14. Gah-h-hhhh! She's so gorgeous in everything you put her in.:o She has a stunning wardrobe...lucky girl!;)

15. Thank you both. ^_^ <3

@whisperwolf - It's a Gem of Doll outfit, which I ordered from Taobao :D Their clothes are really quite nice.

@PoeticSoul - Thank you. <3 She will soon have to share her clothes though. Hehe. She has sisters on the way. Even though things didn't work out with my Gabriel, I have another head coming to take over that body.. And I also have other BBs coming. xD I sorta went crazy with them.. X_X So Anabelle will have to learn to share :P

16. Thanks @wherethelilacsbloom ! I checked the outfits out on Taobao, and they have a couple cute ones :) I like how you gave Anabelle's a different look by turning the bodice around, its cute that way. The fabric really stood out to me! I'm sorry your Gabriel didn't work out, but I'm excited to see your new BB! I love my BB!

17. I thought it looked a bit neater with the bodice turned. Hehe :D Thank you for noticing.. <3 :)

They have some really pretty clothes, though. For SDs and MSDs alike. I have a few other outfits on order from them.

18. Anabelle looks so adorable in those clothes :D <3<3