1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Baby Delf - 40cm

Oct 7, 2015

1. Awww...they're both absolutely precious!:) I love their outfits too. What a lovely look for both of them. I'm currently waiting for my second Baby Delf's body to come into Fabric, Friends and Dolls, and then I'll finally have a pair of these darlings for myself. I can't wait because the BDF's look so amazing posed with others of their own kind...they're even more amazing as pairs! So here's my little Azhar limited genie, Zahara, pleading with her twin sister to finally come home (and promising her a lavish genie wardrobe once she does.);)

[​IMG]

#421 PoeticSoul, Jun 17, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    2. Oh my! What gorgeous outfit she is wearing!!:love
      I am striving to purchase another BDF but I think I have to wait a while for that to happen :sweat

Your girl looks very stunning and I can't wait to see her sister to arrive! Please please share photos of them together<3 I would definetely love to see them. I too also agree on you about them being so perfect in pairs! It sure is an eye candy<3

As for me, I am waiting on a sofa that I specially ordered to fit for my bdf to sit and relax. I will be posting here too to share a photoshoot once it arrives ;)

3. @SHINn I went to your box opening and love all the pics! Congratulations on your new little one! I, also, prefer the sweet innocence of the child dolls, and the Baby Delf (and other big babies) are the perfect size to sew for, dress-up, tote around, and play with, in my opinion.

4. My BDF Rose, named Lollie Rose. She's wearing an outfit sized for a Kaye Wigs msd, but I love the way it fits her. :)

[​IMG]babydelf_rose by Melody Martin, on Flickr

5. Beautifully styled.

Teddy

6. tell me please syaolko head circumference at the pupa? Thank you in advance.

7. Congratulations! They are so adorable(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

8. Luts will be releasing at least two more Baby Delf molds this summer: Violet and Salvia. Looks like they are very committed to flower names, aside from the Customhouse molds!

Maybe we'll see pictures next week? The summer event starts May 30th.

9. This thread hasn't gotten love in entirely too long! So, I sold my NS Rose & just got a WS Rose instead, and somehow it made all the difference for me.

Meet Katrin~
      [​IMG]

Now, to sew for her and Ellie... :aheartbea

10. Yay! She's very pretty

Sadly mine is till in a box as I haven't succeeded in finding a head that works for me.

I wish I had waited before ordering and just bought a Gabriel instead of buying mine when they were first released and assuming I would be able to find a smiley head that would work on it (especially since they don't seem to have any plans to make a Raphael sculpt available in this size), but they don't sell the heads seperately, so the chances of getting hold of a Gabriel head seem slim.

Teddy

11. @Sarako, your Katrin looks so sweet...those white eyelashes really enhance her look.:)

@Teddy, I'm so sorry about your head woes...it must be very frustrating. I have twin Gabriel genies and I absolutely adore them. But I have to agree with you that it's too bad Luts never released the sweet smiling Raphael. I would have loved one of those!:3nodding:

12. @Sarako She is so adorable :D Is that the default faceup from Luts?

13. @Lady Macaron - yes, it is! My NS Rose had the same one (I got her secondhand & I think the original owner had requested the WS faceup on NS as well, because Luts' default images for the NS Rose look much heavier/more dramatic) so there's a few photos of that earlier on in this thread as well :)

I will probably end up with Gabriel twins as well in the end :lol: Ellie's character started as a triplet, but I can't keep boy dolls for anything so I'll probably omit the boy sib and just do a twin sister. It'll be awhile on all that, though!

14. @Sarako Thank you :D And good luck with your twins lol!

15. I can't really complain since I have Gabriel and Raphael in Petite Ai size, but a Raphael head in in Baby Delf size would just be fabulous.

I've admired your genie twins for some time. They are SO adorable - and their outfits are gorgeous.

Teddy

16. I finally found a head that works for my Baby Delf body - it's a Miya form an old Custom House Ai (she currently has a split personality as younger nad older versions of herself - Little Marina on the Baby Delf body and Marina on her original CH Ai body)

Here is Little Marina, now that I've found the right wig for her:
      [​IMG]
      The photo-bombing creature on her shoulder is her big sister Edith's cat...

Teddy

17. Oh congratulations @Teddy! How wonderful that you finally found a head to fit after your long search! She looks adorable on the Baby Delf body. What a cutie, and that wig looks amazing on her.:)

18. Thanks

Teddy