1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Baby Delf - 40cm

Oct 7, 2015

1. Amazing doll! Amazing costume! Amazing wig! Wow, this girl has really come into her own.:)

2. More Wynnie spam. I love this doll so much. She's actually my favorite of my crew. Thought I'd show off Baby Delf and Big Baby in general that are less, well, baby.
      This is an SD outfit. I only had to modify the top to fit since she has no bust. Blue is definitely her color.
      [​IMG]

But she can still dress cute! (Sorry for the terrible lighting in this pic.) These are standard msd clothes from Dollheart and Ajumapama.
      [​IMG]

And finally I wanted to show off how a Big Baby looks when you dress them a bit older compared to slim msd. Middle is a Kid Delf and right is a Minifee. In this, Wynnie is actually wearing all SD clothes. TTYA SD13 girl pants fit her hips with a little extra room and are obviously very long. The top is Dollmore and again sleeves are long but the bust area fits fine. Shoes are from AC in their normal 1/4 size, which is more standard than slim. Normally inbetween sizes bug me but I actually have a lot of fun finding things that fit my Baby Delf.
      [​IMG]

And I actually need to give a big thanks to @Teddy for showing me things in this size before when I asked earlier this year. Really kickstarted my obsession with this size. :3nodding:

3. Nice!

Then my Evil-Biunny work here is done....

Teddy

4. @Cap'n I really love how this shows the diversity of a BabyDelf and the looks that can be achieved with them. It’s exciting to see how you’ve dressed your girl to look all different ages here. Very interesting indeed.:)

5. /shares more Wynnie when no one is looking
      Found these cute moccasin-type shoes at a random toy store that had a bin of mostly AG shoes. I believe they're originally from one of those porcelain Native American dolls but the fit is perfect. Vest I made (I do leather crafting) and the "dress" is a random vintage doll top that might be AG sized (no tags) but fits her like a dress. I really need to make her an overly decorated boho bag next...
      [​IMG]

6. Cute outfit! Those shoes are a lucky find!

7. I don't think it's luck because I seem to find a lot of vintage items that fit big babies well. These chunky cuties are just so easy to clothe!

8. @Cap'n Those shoes and outfit are so perfect for her! And her hair is absolute perfection as well…it’s an awesome and cohesive overall look!:)

9. Thought I'd share some of my thrift store finds. And by that I mean thrift store porcelain dolls with removeable clothes that Wynnie can wear! I've gotten good at eyeing sizes these days.

First up is this Christmas outfit. The shoes fit slim 1/4 but the outfit is great for a big baby. Socks were falling apart so I just tossed them.
      [​IMG]

And next I have this adorable school girl-esk set that I found today! The shoes fit 1/6 but outfit goes to Wynnie. Leggings were too short so I cut them into stockings. All the rest fit perfect as is and this doll came with a stand so bonus.
      [​IMG]

I have one more outfit too but I'm just realizing that I never actually put it on Wynnie yet, oops.

10. @Cap'n Those are some great finds!:) You’re Wynnie is amassing quite the wardrobe.

11. Wynnie got a friend who is her opposite but they're probably the best of friends. Eve is a Rosenlied Mignon.
      [​IMG]

I may have unintentionally created a meme.

12. @Cap'n How cute! Everyone needs friends.:)

13. Well, that's the excuse I'd use for ordering another doll, at least.

Teddy

14. This is exactly my excuse. :lol:

15. Mine too…in fact I use it all the time!;)

16. Gotta love this dynamic! I too have a "goth one" and "sunshine one" style dolls. Fashion trope characters are my favorites, I like them to have distinct wardrobes.

Also thanks for the great casual comparison photo!

17. Anyone here have a brown or tan baby delf? I really want a tan baby delf some day but can't seem to find many owner pics.

18. Scroll back up this page.....

Teddy

19. I know @PoeticSoul has the one, and from my scrolling I saw one more. I don't think brown and tan baby delf are very popular. So more of an excuse to need one. :lol:

20. It might be more that Baby Delfs aren't as wildly popular as some other dolls - so, a smaller number of BabyDelfs overall means the proportion of them that are in darker skintones is an even smaller number.#

Personally, I like most of the skintones (I don't do whiteskin) but few of the face sculpts.

Teddy