1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Baby Delf - 40cm

Oct 7, 2015

1. It's a shame how big babies aren't very popular in general. Slim MSD pretty much dominate the 1/4 scale side of this hobby, and primarily female at that (I assume due to minifee). At least for US, UK, and Russian collectors from what I've noticed. But I also feel like big babies are more popular among 1/3 collectors due to similar thickness and head size. Now excuse me while I photoshop Luts company photos to try to see how the baby delf sculpts would look in tan/brown. :U

2. I think I’ve seen a few Light Tan or Tan Baby Delfs on Instagram. I used to have a Delf in Real Skin Brown which was pretty but not very saturated of a tan. I don’t have anyone specific to shell but I would love to have some of Luts’ other resins in my collection!

Also still holding out for Baby Centaurs because it would be sooooo cute. Then I would probably do the Light Tan / Tan combo!

3. I have Luts tan, light tan, brown, peach, white, snow, strawberry, and normal, and they're all really nice colors. (With the exception that tan, but not light tan, turns green. ;u; ) Oh gosh, a baby delf centaur would be adorable and heavy. But imagine that chub! Luts actually did recently reveal they're working on a new Model Delf centaur, or I assume a new one that possibly fits the slender male body? Seems like it's been forever since a Luts centaur release and their latest releases have all been broad shoulder and tiny head adult sculpts, or romance versions of existing heads. I'd be happy with just more elf baby delf heads! And then we can tall about making a baby delf but in 1/3 size. >.>

4. I'm holding out for the Raphael sculpt from the old Custom House sculpts they now own the rights to.

I have teh Raphael Elf in Petite Ai, but would love them to bring it out in Baby Delf size like they have with Gabriel and a couple of others.

Teddy

5. Is that the one with the tiny elf ears? The Raphael face would be adorable as a big baby! I'm more partial to the long, droopy elf ear style and love elf Daisy's ears but she's been long gone since before I got bit by the big baby bug. I know Luts has been focused on the new GSDF line and making new versions of some of their bodies, but baby delf need love too! I also wonder if the event colors they have had with the new tan options and fantasy colors could also apply to baby delf? I don't think I really checked during those events. Violet would be gorgeous in rosey brown.

6. Yes, and yes.

I haven't looked at the skintones as I'm not in the market for another Baby Delf unless they tempt me in with a Raphael.

Teddy

7. Here’s two of my my BabyDelf girls, a Gabriel in Realskin Brown and the Limited Daisy Elf in Tan. I’ve also added a headcap of Lut’s Lavender color too, from my Senior Delf JuHee (just for fun so you can imagine the possibilities.) My Daisy Elf is more than 5 years old and her tan skin shows no sign of any “green” undertones whatsoever, so I’m not sure what that’s all about. I’ve always found Luts dolls to maintain their resin colors extremely well (beyond those problematic examples in the very early days of course.)

And I’ve always checked the BabyDelfs whenever Luts is producing their limited fantasy colors (just for curiosity sake, I’ve never actually pulled the trigger although I’d love to!) And they’ve always been available in those colors during the limited time. I’d love to have a BabyDelf in their Mint Blue color…or Rose Brown…or Lavender…or anything! It’s entirely too tempting to be sure!:chomp:

And yeah, Teddy, I entirely hear you about Raphael…I’d fall on that sculpt in the BabyDelf size so fast, my keypad would be smoking!;)

[​IMG]

8. Perhaps they'll eventully release one at the sime time as fantasy colours are on offer and you can get her in Mint Blue or Rose Brown....and I can get her in a regular brown skintone.

Teddy

9. @PoeticSoul
      Thank you for the photo and comparison! Happy to know baby delf can be fantasy colors. :D
      And I've now had two Luts tan dolls turn green toned on me and I've heard of others that have had that issue with specifically that color as well. It's only been a problem with the original tan from my experience. Currently only have a head in Luts tan and I'm terrified of ever wiping the faceup to see the color he may have turned. His body turned green on me so I sold it a while back.

10. I am loving this page and considering getting a Luts Baby Delf. Your photos and information have sold me on that doll.

11. One of us, one of us. Gobble gobble, one of us. :wiggle

12. The body is very nice nd some of the more recent head sculpts are adorable - If I'd known they were bringing out a Gabriel I might have held off buying one straight away and giving myself the headache of finding a head I liked better than the one itn came with...

Teddy

13. Wynnie is really embracing the boho. :XD:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

14. So she is - how cute!

Teddy

15. Oh that Wynnie! So much personality, and I love the way you dress her. She’s amazing and just look at those moccasins! Awesome!:D

16. Working on some pants for my little wallflower~
      Also I feel like I spam Wynnie here too much. :sweat
      [​IMG]

Dress is from a thrifted porcelain doll, floral over shirt is BFC Ink sized, and pants were sewn with a Sasha Doll pattern. Gonna add lace to the bottom of the legs to make them a bit longer.

17. Pictures of cute dolls and clothes that work are always welcome.

18. There's always space for pictures of cuteness, and information about clothes that fit is very useful.

Teddy

19. For me, I’m always up for photos of Wynnie’s cuteness! I so love her retro hippie-esque style! It’s always a delight to catch another glimpse of this adorable little one.:)

20. I just adopted my first Baby Delf and am ready for more! I love my Daisy. :)