1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Delf Art - Garuda Chiwoo Discussion

Feb 8, 2007

1. Hmm.. I wish they would release more modified sculpts as Delf Arts.. like the Asadal Chiwoo. I'm not really feeling the concept of this one. Chiwoo looks kind of lost o_o;;

2. Amazing clothes. Amazing faceup.

3. I just saw this morning and was admiring him. He's beautiful and that outfit is TDF. Bet he'll cost a bundle.

4. Ooo he is so pretty!!! :D

5. I would kill for his clothes >_< One of the best Delf Arts, for me.

6. Someone should split with me. Unlike everyone else, all I want is that head~ XD

7. Holy cow... Luts is sure pumping out the Art editions! What if they do another DES special??? How am I going to resist??!?

I do like this new outfit .. all white and feathery and shiney..... :)

8. Is it me or does his face look thinner than usual? Could this be a resculpting of him because of the new neck mechanism (like Elf Lishe who is a LOT different to the old Elf Lishe! XD)?

I love him, and want him... but sadly can't afford him. ; ;

9. Oh no >< I try to stay away from the Delf Art section, but I always end up looking there anyway. Now I'm so upset, this boy is gorgeous, but there's no way I would be able to afford him. ;__;

10. What time will he be for sale PST?

11. That's tonight, Ria_Ria. It's the 9th there, the 8th here.

12. Oh, sorry :sweat I live in Japan, so for me it was correct :sweat
      Will Englsih site have 3, Korean one 1, Japanese one 1...? (FREYJA MIYU was so.)
      Good luck to eveyone who try :aheartbea

13. On English site, he wii be released 40 minutes later.
      On Japanese site, 1 hour and 40 minutes later.

14. Lucky13, you are right. ASADAL CHIWOO was listed as USD 1650 and limited to 1 worldwide.

Oh, he will be on sale in another 15min time. As much as I like the gorgeous outfits of the Art delf sets, but I can't justify with myself for purchasing those delicated outfits to only let my boys wore them on some special occassion or for display.

Best of luck to those who are trying for this cute smirking Chiwoo.

15. Oh, I'm sorry :sweat When he was released I calculated the price in Yen and thought "Oh, 200,000yen :o ", so I thought he'd been listed by $1,800. (I think then $1 USD = about 115yen, maybe) I'm sorry~, Lucky13!!!

*Edit*
      I could know the price by checking "Store Credit". He was certainly $1,650~!!
      I mixed the market place's price ^^;;

16. Uh. $133 is not right. But hey, you can always ask for correct price and pay later.

17. Lolx, he was priced at 133 USD ? I think Luts forgot another "0"

18. I'm sorry, I didn't notice! I dunno, I wish I could try for him, but no cash. He is up for sale now or will be in the next few minutes.

19. ^false advertisement yo! XP

20. I didn't try him. Anyone got him? :fangirl: