1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Delf X-MAS EVENT 2007 Juri Type A & B

Dec 4, 2007

1. Thought I would start a fresh thread for these two. :)

I personly do not like the girl head at all, but I am going to try and get the boy head. And then open his eyes... I don't need another sleepy boy, but he looks so much like the Elf Moon I wanted!!!

2. Lol, thanks for posting the pictures. I got all excited and forgot. :sweat

3. I dont think he has vamp teeth, but I think the girl may have, if you look at her lip, may just be hint...

4. I think the girl has vampire teeth. I'm a little sad, I just ordered my zuzu two days ago and missed these heads. I actually rather like the girl mold. Oh well, perhaps next time.

5. ::looks:: I dont see them, but my monitor is ancient... :sweat

She really looks more like a Feeple girl... I know the companies are releated, but each has until now had there own feel to them.

I hope you get to pick the head you want, or they base it on the stuff you buy.. like if you buy more boy stuff you get the type A head. That way if my husband wants the Moon knockoff type A head, then we can just pick up a body and call it a day.

6. theyre both stunning! but i wont be ordering until the new year. oh well, i dont think id have a character for either anyway

but definately my fave of all the juri's

7. Man, Type A is a perfect Elf Moon ;0;

8. Hum... I already found NANURI and LU-WEN to be very FeePle style. I would prefeer if they kept clearly separated styles but at the moment it doesn't seems likely.

9. For once I like a Juri head 0_0;;; !! I think the girl would make a nice boy.... :XD:

10. I don't really like them, so I don't regret having ordered my stuff earlier ^^;

I don't think it looks like she has got any teeth, would be a little odd for a christmas event, wouldn't it?

11. WAAAAAHHHH MON ;_;

12. Waah indeed! OUR TWINS! ;~;

13. ;____;

I JUST ORDERED MY BORY LAST NIGHT

I really hope all the realskin dolls are exluded from the Juri heads, so I won't hate myself.

But really, I was panicked because it was saying there was only 3 Borys left when I ordered him, and I was afraid he'd go out of stock until like...the event was over or something.

Blaugh.

14. Wow, a Juri head I actually like but that may be because the male head looks a lot like Moon. The girl looks a bit like a guy in drag. >_>

15. She does look like a guy. I don't really care for her, but she has potential.

I'm dying to know if you can choose, or how you can get one though.

16. I dont see no teeth :sweat
      They are loevely. I like the boy more, seems like the girls face-up is putting me off her more than anything ;D
      And yes he way looks like a Moon @_@.
      Hmm don't think I really really want any of them but they are lovelies ;D I'll probably waiting till owner pics ^^

17. Is that Juri? I would have sworn it's a Nanuri head....
      Mmmm no my bad the lips are different but the eyes look similar...
      Crap I want him... I hope the conditions to get him haven't changed.

18. the boy is obviously a moon, but i cant place the girl mold, i wanna say it looks like a lu-wen but iunno waaauugghh

thank god i dont like either of them /pet her juri 06 e__e

19. I really like the B-version. ...I don't like those make-ups. I hope that I could get one after christmas, because he's (It looks more he than she to me) quite perfect for one of my characters. Lovely eyes and lips are pretty :3
      A-version...too much jaw for meh >__>

20. The girl version looks like a modified Yder. o_O And yeah, that is definitely Elf Moon!