1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts - Doll & Parts Restock

Aug 20, 2004

1. Okay, those of you tracking my post in the Q&A:

hi~! lovely clochette

how are you doing?
      Thanks for intereste our Dolls.
      After this sale time, Tan LISHE will be in stock several months later.
      but, the release date be not decided.
      i will let you know the nest sale date by nortice borad in future~!

if you have any question, do write your question on this borad.

have a nice & happy day~!

Does it seem like he said that there are no more for this month? Because that's sure what it looks like to me. If it's true, that sucks bigtime.

It's just not clear what they mean by "this sale time"--the initial sale of 10? The month? Is "this sale time" over? Because judging from the lack of restock, that's what it appears to be.

I can't think of a better way to word the question than I did to clarify. And no, I 'm not panicking, I'm frustrated at the lack of clarity. How hard is it to say "there are no more for this month" or "there will be more this month, we will restock in a few days/a week/whatever"? If I have to wait for the next time she comes around on the schedule, I can buy something else with the money I've put aside for her.

I *hate* the "guess what we're going to do" game.

2. There are two of them for sale at eluts right now if anyone missed out on getting one. I though I would let you know. If this is in the wrong and/or there's another thread I should of posted it one please let me know or please feel free to move it to the right place.

Thanks

3. Hi Carol,

Another DoA member has posted several questions on the LUTS Q&A board. LUTS' answers keep referring to 'after this order period'. We keep asking trying to pin down if Tan Lishe will be available again for international buyers this "JANUARY". As of my posting this here now....the JANUARY question has not been answered by LUTS.

I want a Tan Lishe! LOL

Hugs,
      Janine in PA

4. Tanning El went in and out of stock several times during December, so it may be the same for Lishe.

5. Well i got this message from Sean ..(finally...)How are you doing ?

I apologize to late answer.

Because my office had little change things(Change position)

I'm so sorry about that.

Thanks for intereste our Dolls.

Tan LISHE is all out of stock now.

If I have Tan LISHE, I will tell you.

If you have any question, send mail to me or do write on Q&A board.

Have a nice & happy day~!

Thanks a lot~ See ya~~!

So..i am guessing no more tan lishes for now? gaaawww...

6. I can add a bit more to this. Doogi answered my question if Tan Lishe would be back in Jan or Feb by saying she was very popular (I guess more then El and more then they expected) and was all sold out, but would be back in 3-4 months as she was not a limited doll. Sounds like there won't be anymore until then, but maybe since they know how in demand she is, they will have more molds that do tan dolls.

Actually I can pretty much guarantee they'll get more Lishe in before that, because the 3-4 month wait means I'm going to order Juri a body soon instead of buy tanning Lishe. That means Lishe will come in stock the second I click send on paypal.

7. Okay....I heard back from Liria. CP is letting her have a few of the Tan Lishe....a lot less than the 10 of the Tan El CP allotted her in December.

:o And she was able to take my order....YEAH....Happy dance!! :)

She said she has been contacted by a couple of other people so I don't know if she has any left to order.

Now the wait begins....

Hugs,
      Janine in PA :)

8. Thanks Janine, i emailed her, hope i can get one...Congrats on getting yours, you have to share pics!!!

9. Good Luck Mia K....hope you get one! Please let us know if you get her. I was in very happy shock at getting one. :)

When I hadn't heard from Liria after several days (Liria was sick)....I was starting figure no Tan Lishe. The ones on ELUTS were gone :( before I got home from work that day....and as we all know....trying to pin down whether or not more would be in stock again this January has been super frustrating.

Liria did say that the tan dolls have been very difficult to make.

Now please....this part is my opinion only! I think CP/LUTS found out they over did themselves on all the Tan Els offered for sale....then add the Juri faceups and other dolls....and decided to cut back on how many tan dolls are offered at one time. We've all seen the wait period/backlog for those who ordered the Tan Els/Juris and other dolls since this past December. They may have been able to stock up a bit on the tan Els before putting them up for sale, but with the backlog, have not been able to produce as many other dolls including the tan Lishe. The tan dolls may be even harder to make than they originally figured and they need to slow down production on them. Again....this is only my opinion!

Hugs,
      Janine in PA :)

10. Sorry if its been posted already, but just wanted to let those who are interested in her know.

11. Just out of curiosity, how do you tell how many are in stock?

12. you can alter the Order Quantity in that page (e.g increase or decrease the number).

13. Hi,

he is in stock again.
      But I think it is only one.

Anette

14. interesting. It seems like she doesn't come w/ the usual limited "wooden" box. it also doesn't state how many pieces she is limited to like the others. I wonder why? Other Art Delfs came sanded and blushed, do you supposed she will be sanded and blushed? or not because of her relatively low price? hmmmmm.