1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Feedback

Sep 20, 2007

1. What did you order?
      Face up for Tan EL.

When did you order?
      First week of January

How was the communication?
      It's alright, fairly fast. Though it's really hard to get a simple question answered. I've had to ask the same questions several times to get an actual answer. They tend to give replies that have nothing to do with what you're asking.

How easy was it to pay?
      I used credit card it was fairly easy.

How long did it take to ship?
      It took 40 days for the face up, but it shipped in a week.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Not at all. It was absolutely terrible.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      No.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Not at all. The head does not match the resin at all, there's really dark bags around the eyes. I only wanted a touch up. It's extremely noticeable. Not to mention white blotchy patches here and there.
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/theodothian/100_2733.jpg
      I regret ever sending my doll.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      They refuse. They said it's not their problem. The fact the head is now a different color isn't a problem at all. Apparently it's the sealer they use on all their dolls, but the original face up was their default in the first place and it was fine. It's like they caked on brown powder on the face.

I will never order from them again that's for sure.

2. * What did you order?
      Delf El with faceup
      * When did you order?
      December 31st 07
      * How was the communication?
      They replied to any queries quickly but the content of those replies was never particularly useful.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy through Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship?*
      Six weeks, bearing in mind they took their Lunar New year break during that time. Once shipped my package was in my hands within 2 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?*
      Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?*
      Yes, the new default faceup is particularly nice.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?*
      Completely.

3. What did you order? Kum-Ran standard
      When did you order? 1 Jan 2008, arrived 8 Feb 2008 with event head.
      How was the communication? Very good, when I had a few questions, I had understandable answers within 24 hours.
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I used Paypal.
      How long did it take to ship? A little longer than normal, but was during an event.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, though I did not purchase a faceup, so she came blank as expected.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, and I still am!

I also have a clothing order pending, they have already sent me an estimated ship date.

4. What did you order? Chiwoo

When did you order? middle of january 2007

How was the communication? Great! It was my first ever doll purchase

How easy was it to pay? I used a debit/credit card, so I was confused at first, but it was fairly easy once I knew what to do.

How long did it take to ship? He shipped AND I got him in a ridiculously awesome 9 days. Less than two weeks after I ordered him and he was in my house.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? For the most part, I actually was thrilled regardless though.

Were you satisfied with the product? It's been over a year and I still play with my little boy every single day. He's great.

5. What did you order? Kid Delf Bory

When did you order? Sometime in the summer, August I believe?

How was the communication? Incredible. I got a response to every question I asked within 24 hours.

How easy was it to pay? Since I knew what to do, it was a piece of cake.

How long did it take to ship? My longest wait yet! Haha... about 34 days or so. (with shipping)

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. He's adorable.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? He looks better in person. More lifelike than even the pictures show.

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. I was actually scared to order a smaller doll because until this time I only had purchased SD size, but as soon as I opened the box that fear went away. :aheartbea I love my little Kaeden. ^_^

6. (SORRY FOR THE MULTIPLE POSTING, BUT I'M JUST GETTING AROUND TO THIS POST AND I WANT TO GIVE PROPER FEEDBACK!)

What did you order? Delf EL

When did you order? March 10, 2007
      How was the communication? Besides email confirmation, I never needed to contact them.

How easy was it to pay? On a scale of 1-10, about an 8.

How long did it take to ship? He was home in less than two weeks. 13 days I think?

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I thought the outfit I bought him was a bit overpriced, but the doll himself was impeccable.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? He was a bit more plain than the pictures on the website, but I'm not THAT picky.

Were you satisfied with the product? I indeed am.

7. What did you order? Luts Sophia Set (Clothing)
      When did you order? 19 Feb 2008, arrived 26 Feb 2008
      How was the communication? Unneeded, though they did email to let me know it would be 7-10 days to ship. (They shipped on the 23rd.)
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I used IE and a Virtual Credit Card.
      How long did it take to ship? 4 days?
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? It actually looks better in person, as the black skirt has detail that a camera can't easily capture
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.

8. * What did you order?
      I ordered a ton of things from Luts over time including my CP El Delf, a chair, some clothes and a few wigs. Most recently after almost 2 years of not ordering with them, I recently got a DW-206 For Delf (Natural Black) wig.

* When did you order?
      2/26/08

I had a few questions concerning how to order because their whole credit card system is weird and after trying on 3 different computers I finally posted up a question in their Q&A forum. It took a few days for a reply but once I got one, it was easy to understand. I've had trouble with their communication in the past but this time it was much better.

Not very. :| I had a little trouble with their credit card system (as stated above) and my order wouldn't be placed, only a pop up window would come up and then nothing would happen. Once I got some help though, it was easy as pie. :thumbup

* How long did it take to ship?
      FAST. They sent me an email once it had been shipped out and let me know it would be due on March 7th (which was a Friday) instead, I got it on the 2nd which was a SUNDAY. It impressed me because the last time I got any mail on a Sunday, I got my boy.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      It was, which I hate to admit because the shipping is always outrageous. :ablah: but when I got the wig, it was beautiful and perfect so I had to bite my tongue on that one.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Even better. Plus it was soft considering the product used for the style.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much so. Luts rare let me down with quality, it was just their service.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I only ever had 2 problems with Luts, one with receiving a chair for my boy
      and a bogus charge on my credit card. Both issues were resolved pretty fast. With my chair, since it was out of stock, I just bought another one for the same price and with my credit card charge, they fixed it ASAP especially after my threat that I would never shop there again. However, with my wig, not a single problem occured.

9. * What did you order?
      Delf Miyu white skin
      * When did you order?
      17th of febuary
      good I guess.
      the order didnt go through the first time. so we were quite worried that we payed twice.
      super fast! they shipped her 3 days after placing the order
      yes. they sell beautiful dolls
      better
      I am,but they sent me the WRONG SKIN COLOR. This really upset me because I wanted white skin for a specific reason. I got screwed over big time by customs, and had to pay a lot of import taxes, this is not luts's fault, but because of this I decided to keep her normal skin and not be too difficult. But really Luts, how hard is it to GET THE SKIN TONE RIGHT? next time I want a delf, I will buy it second hand.

10. What did you order?
      CP NS EL with default face-up and Xmas event head

When did you order?
      January 11, 2008

Good. I posted on the Q&A board about adding an item to my order and they answer within a few days.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy as pie. Paypal <3

Just shy of 5 weeks. and I got him 3 days later! <333333

VERY! My boy is perfect!

probably better? His eyebrows aren't as skinny as others' default face-ups.

YES I AM! Would consider buying from them if they open up paypal again.

11. What did you order?
      PARASOL SET Furniture For Kid Delf
      KDW-33 Wig For Kid Delf (Cherry)
      16MM SEA GREEN Acrylic Eyes

When did you order?
      27/12/07

Automatic responses were fine. Didn't respond to an email I sent though asking about a tracking number. Since it was only a small order I wasn't too bothered.

How easy was it to pay?
      Paid by debit card - it was easy enough.

Since I was quite late in leaving feedback, I can't remember exactly - but it wasn't more then 2 weeks for sure.

The parasol set was nice but the chairs were a little small for kid delf I found.
      The wig looks wonderful but it was very messy when I received it - needed serious brushing.
      The eyes were excellent - no complaints.

Yes, pretty much.

Furniture - satisfied
      Wig - satisfied
      Eyes - very satisfied

12. * What did you order?
      Limited Senior Delf Cian
      * When did you order?
      February 13, 2008
      Wonderful, they would respond to any questions I had within a day.. I've only had one mishap with them, and that was during the Breakaway release.
      A bit frustrating due to their wacky credit card system.
      Not that long, he arrived March 7th.

Very much so. :]
      Uh, well I didn't get a face up, so I suppose?
      Yes. Very.

13. What did you order?
      Dreaming lishie head, clothes, headband and a pair of eyes

When did you order?
      Late march, early April 2008

Did not communicate with them this time!

How easy was it to pay?
      Via credit card, it was a breeze!

About 2 weeks

Yes! The head seems fine so far!

Yes

Indeed ^^

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      -

14. What did you order?
      Delf Breakaway Bloody Valentine 2008
      When did you order?
      Jan 21st 2008
      Not bad. I asked them for piercing, and I received what I wanted.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Great. They opened paypal temporary by that time. I was glad I chose that method for this one since many people have problem with credit card payment during that period.
      My wait time is around 2 months + . He arrived to me by Mar 28th 2008
      Not bad.. I must say, he just very fragile to compare to my first doll, Dion. Guess Luts and Cerberus Project quality having their own quality areas. I am still happy to own him though!
      I cant stop staring at him. I love him more then the one in sales pictures. He looks as if, he got my character souls transferred to him right after I received him <33
      I do... It's just the very well know "kicky legs issues" that almost all Delfs have... Despite of that, he can still stand well, just that, I dont want to let him stand as long as my Dion, cuz he seems much more stable then my Breakaway. I must say I dont really like the head mechanism too because they look like they going to break at any time if I handle it just as rough as I handle my Dion. >o<;;; The inside head is pretty much bubbly and they got the issue of "unfinished product" look which is I trying my best not to look at it too often or I will be dissatisfied. All in all I must say, my breakaway is a very beautiful doll, that I am so happy to own. But Cerberus Project could've done better ^^;;

15. What did you order? Kid Delf Bory, and later on I did a small grouporder at a Dutch forum.
      When did you order? 24th of December 2007 my Bory (during Christmas event) and the grouporder 26th of February 2008
      How was the communication? Good, I forgot to add something when ordering my Bory, but I asked them on their Q&A if they could put it on and they did.
      How easy was it to pay? Yes, both times I used Bank Transfer.
      How long did it take to ship? A bit longes at the event period, but 5 days with the grouporder.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes with the Bory, the wig I ordered at the grouporder was a bit more reddish.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

16. What did you order?
      CP Shine with faceup
      When did you order?
      Feb 8th 2008
      Great. I posted several questions on their Q&A board and got all their replies.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Easy. I used credit card payment. It was approved of immediately.
      Wait time was 58 days, but he reached me in 2 days once shipped out.
      Yes. There wasn't any damage.
      It was even better than the ones in the sales pictures. The faceup was darker and his features were much more defined.
      Yes. Though i would have been even more satisfied if he doesn't have kicky legs and obvious seamlines. Dx

17. What did you order?
      Kid Delf cherry dreaming (no face up), a wig, face masks, a pair of shoes, Soo- Dark Human head, and a loli trunk for kid delf.

When did you order?

23rd of April

Good. ^^ But i never did need to ask them anything xD

How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal, simple.

It took altogether including shipping 25 days.

Yup, ^^ No damage or marks and I love her~ (and floating head.)

Looks even nicer in real life to be honest ~ ^^

Yep ^^ Although a bit of seam sanding wouldn't have hurt xD

18. What did you order?
      CP Yder NS w/ face-up

When did you order?
      March 31st, 2008

really good i guess? I wrote the wrong address so I asked them to change it :3

How easy was it to pay?
      very easy <3 i got approved instantly

it took them almost 2 months to send him to me =( i'm guessing its because of the face-up and not to mention they keep on releasing new stuff after i ordered him >_>

yeah <3 he comes looking all perfect <3 resin quality is good also i guess?

i would say better? :D he DOES look like the default one.. and i even asked for extra blushing and they did it nicely ^^

very :3 the only problem i have with farda is how tight he was strung but thats not really an issue ^^ luts answered me everytime i asked them about the status of my doll. not to mention the faceup is worth every single penny i spent on it <3 so gorgeous T_T

19. What did you order?
      *HARRIET SET For BOY (Beige)
      *BREEZE SET For SENIOR BOY (White)
      When did you order?
      April 3rd, 2008
      I never had to contact them in person since there was no problem.
      So I'd say it's good.
      How easy was it to pay?
      It was very easy to pay.
      About 7 working days. On the same day, I placed an order at Dollmore as well, but Dollmore order came 2 days earlier than the Luts order.
      Honestly, I really like Luts products but I believe they are a bit over-priced. ^__^;;
      The design yes. But the quality of the fabric was less than I expected.
      In general, I am ^__^

20. What did you order?
      Delf Jess(No faceup) and 3 underwear
      When did you order?
      16th May
      Never had to contact the person as nothing went wrong ^^
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy ^^
      13days...I received him on the 15th day ^^
      Awesome! I love my boy alot! Although they should take better pics to promote this beautiful boy~
      Nope....Even better ^^
      Definately ^^ I'm so glad i ordered him!