1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Feedback

Sep 20, 2007

1. I bought a Yder doll from Luts for my daughter....

* What did you order?
      White-skin Yder with an old-type body
      * When did you order?
      April 2, 2008
      * How was the communication?
      It was pretty good, but I had to initiate it.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      It was a little bit confusing. I paid with Paypal, and the payment screen wasn't clear or intuitive. When I was done, I wasn't sure if I'd actually completed the order or not. I ended up going to Paypal, making a payment, then emailing Luts and letting them know that my payment was for the order I placed. It took them about a week to figure it out and email me back.
      * How long did it take to ship?*
      I ordered a doll with a face-up, so I wasn't surprised when it took about 45 days to receive the doll from the date I ordered it.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?*
      Yes! Definitely.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?*
      Almost exactly. We were soooo happy with it.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?*
      Yes, very much so. He's a beautiful doll, and the Luts body is well-made with a smooth, satiny finish. I will definitely buy from them again.

2. I just got my Bory today and I'm so happy with him I want to leave feedback. :D

-What did you order?
      Kid Delf Bory with default faceup

-When did you order?
      Ordered 4/27/08

-How was the communication?
      N/A I didn't need to contact Luts since there were no problems.

-How easy was it to pay?
      Paying through PayPal was a little confusing at first, but after a little help, everything went smoothly.

-How long did it take to ship?
      A little over a month (about 39 days).

-Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Definitely- the resin is lovely and he arrived beautifully with no defects. His posing is also much better than my other two dolls!

-Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, but I like him even better in person!

-Were you satisfied with the product?
      Completely! I have a new favorite doll! :D I would definitely order from Luts again.

3. -What did you order?
      DW-108 For Delf (Wine)

-When did you order?
      Ordered about a week ago

Didn't need to contact Luts, I had little problem placing the order.

-How easy was it to pay?
      Rather simple, though at first the luts site would not accept the credit card security stuffs.

A little over a week

Definitely- the wig is lovely, a little big on his head but that's easily fixed.

Yes, though the color is sligthtly more brown than in the pics but luts warned against this.

Quite! And it's rather funny that the wig arrived here before my items from volks USA. (ordered at the same time)

4. * What did you order?
      Luts El (normal skin) with a default face-up

* When did you order?

May 04,2008
      He arrived June 21,2008

Good, I got a response to my inquiry within 24 hours

I used PayGate, and it was pretty straightforward

He shipped on 06/18/2008

The resin is rough feeling (or maybe that's just me comparing him to my other dolls), and he is all seams. But the modeling is lovely, and he poses perfectly. I would say he is worth the price.

Very close, but the face up I was given is actually prettier than the sales picture, and they gave him gorgeous dark brown eyes.

Even with the seams, all the good points outweigh the bad. I like the doll alot.

5. What did you order? A NS Minifee Soo with faceup, received a NS Juri B head as a gift
      When did you order? 1/7/2008 during the Christmas event
      How was the communication? I didn't really have any questions or concerns during the wait. Luts was prompt in e-mailing me confirmations for ordering, payment and shipping.
      How easy was it to pay? I used Paypal, and it was very easy
      How long did it take to ship? She shipped on 2/21, so about a month and a half
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? For the most part, yes. Her eyes look bigger in person, but I don't think that's a bad thing. :D
      Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied, she's beautiful, and I was so happy when I saw that they gave her such gorgeous eyes!

6. * What did you order? NS Yder, no faceup

* When did you order? June 7, 2008

* How was the communication? I didn't really talk to them...

* How easy was it to pay? I payed by credit card...very simple.

* How long did it take to ship?* Not long at all! He shipped 7 days later, on the 14th, and arrived just a few days later, on the 17th.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?* He was my first doll, so I don't really have anything to compare him to, but I definitely think he was worth the money. His little event head friend is nice too. <3

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?* His face is slightly longer than the images made it seem, but I personally think he looks much better in person. Luts should stop editing their pictures to be so washed out.

* Were you satisfied with the product?* Yes! He is absolutely lovely in every way!

7. What did you order? SDF Blanchet
      When did you order? 8th April
      How was the communication? Very good. :)
      How easy was it to pay? It was very easy to pay, I paid with a creditcard.
      How long did it take to ship? 20 days. :'3
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes ofc, I'm very happy with my doll!
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Veeery satisfied!! :fangirl:

8. What did you order? Kid Delf Bory
      When did you order? April 26, 2008
      How was the communication? I only needed to contact once and they got back to me in 2 days ^^
      How easy was it to pay? paypal~ super easy~!
      How long did it take to ship? 53 days
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yep!
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? the default face up is a little bit different, but i really like it ^^
      Were you satisfied with the product? I couldn't be happier! :aheartbea

9. * What did you order?
      A type 1 girl mature delf body, WS
      * When did you order?
      It was good
      It was slightly difficult at first as I couldn't pay in firefox (the popup blocker kept glitching), but other than that, it was east.
      Very quick! I received it on 6.23.08 - 5 days earlier than predicted by luts.
      Oh, yes.
      The body was even more curvaceous and beautiful in real life!
      Most definitely! I will definitely order from them again.

10. What did you order? CP Delf Lishe with Default faceup, extra hand's and wig.
      When did you order? 29th April 2008
      How was the communication? Wonderful, they got back to me within 24 hours :)
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I paid using paypal
      How long did it take to ship? 63 day's including shipping
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yep, her resin & faceup are beautiful, no flaws, she did have a bit of a kicky leg problem but it was easily remedied and I absolutely love her :D
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, but her faceup is even more beautiful than the sales pictures and so is the wig & hand's :aheartbea
      Were you satisfied with the product? Definately and I look forward to buying from them again ;)

11. Over the past 3 years I have ordered 11 dolls from Luts, most with default faceups, and also requested eye colors. They always did exactly what I wanted, the dolls are all gorgeous and had no flaws. I've also ordered many many outfits, wigs, shoes, stands and other accessories. Never had any problems with those either. I've always found Luts to be very helpful when I ask them questions on the Q&A board as well. I've heard other people say they have problems with Luts, particularly with contacting them, but I never have.

12. * What did you order?
      Zuzu Delf Persi with no face-up, came with free 08 Event SSDF Man Head. Also shorts, boots, and a t-shirt that were all in stock.

* When did you order?
      June 28 2008

Good - They sent the confirmation email immediately and fulfiilled my request for Ocean Blue 18mm eyes for her default.

Confusing.=.=; I wanted to pay with Paypal, but they didn't have it in their initial payment choices or their FAQ (granted I didn't look very far into their Q&A). Finally I located the answer here on DoA and was able to locate the Paypal option under Wire Transfer. They invoiced me within the hour.

Get ready for this - 1 working day.:D I ordered on Saturday night, paid on Sunday, and first thing Tuesday morning I got the shipping notice. She arrived on Thursday.

Yes! She is a lovely little kitty and wonderfully poseable. All seams sanded too. As for the event head, he's gorgeous.:)

Both came without a faceup, but as far as I can tell everything's there.:3

Very very very!! I'd heard that Luts would take a long time and I was expecting at least a month-long wait, but I was very pleasantly surprised (I guess it helps that I didn't order a faceup).

13. * What did you order? Thirty six items for a Group Order. Mostly small items, a few resin bits (hands, neck parts) and a bike.
      * When did you order? June 3rd 2008
      * How was the communication? Very good. I was able to add items to my order and asked about when my order would ship. Both times I was responded to quickly and with clarity.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 27 Days. A bit longer than the expected 20 days, but when I asked, they explained they were waiting on neck parts from CP and would ship as soon as they got those in.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

14. What did you order? 16 doll items, mostly clothes and wigs.

When did you order? June 24th 2008

How was the communication? I didn't have a reason to contact them.

How easy was it to pay? Easy, I used paypal. First I didn't know that I have to choose the wire transfer option, but it was easy to correct. I haven't got an invoice so I went ahead and made a payment for the given adress. They confirmed it within 24 hours.

How long did it take to ship? It took 4 days to ship - the package arrived 8 days after I payed my order.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

Did the item look like the sales pictures? One pair of boots seem to be a different color.

Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely. I expected a bit different for one item (coat and vest sewn together - I thought they would be separate), but the quality is perfect. Despite the color difference in the boots I like them so I didn't contact Luts about it.

15. -What did you order?
      KWW-20 for Kid Delf
      KWW-33 for Kid Delf

-When did you order?
      July 30th.

No need for it.

-How easy was it to pay?
      Easy.

Only a few days. 2-5?

Entirely. The shipping was the most expensive part, haha.

Yep! :]

I'd say so~

16. * What did you order? When?
      ~ Delf Lishe - October 2006
      ~ Delf Shiwoo + Clothes - June 2007
      ~ Senior Delf Dion + Clothes - July 2007
      ~ Senior Delf Annette - September 2007
      ~ Clothes + Doll Carrier - November 2007
      ~ Senior Delf Ethan - December 2007
      ~ Senior Delf Azure (Technically won) December 2007
      ~ Delf Breakaway - February 2008

Whenever I needed to communicate, I posted on the Q+A and always got a response within two days. The only trouble, was when asking them for shipping estimates on dolls. They often told me dates and it would not ship until a week or more later.

Easy via card/paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      ~ Delf Lishe - October 2006 ~ The day after I paid.
      ~ Delf Shiwoo + Clothes - June 2007 ~ Nearly three months.
      ~ Senior Delf Dion + Clothes - July 2007 ~ Two months.
      ~ Senior Delf Annette - September 2007 ~ Two months.
      ~ Clothes + Doll Carrier - November 2007 ~ Three days.
      ~ Senior Delf Ethan - December 2007 ~ Less than one month.
      ~ Senior Delf Azure (Technically won) - December 2008 ~ Two months from winner's announcement (I think)
      ~ Delf Breakaway - February 2008 ~ Three months.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Always. The clothes have always been good and the dolls lovable and excellent. The only two problems I've ever had, that a pair of Senior Delf trousers always looked short on him when he sat down, and my Shiwoo had a patch of rough resin on his face between his nose and eye I had to sand out. But otherwise my dealings with Luts have been nothing but pleasant!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Oooo better sometimes <3. My Ethan was SO much prettier than pictures for example.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Always <3

17. * What did you order?
      Two wigs, KDW-43 (pastel silver) and KDW-41 (lavender)
      One pair of Silky Pink Soom 14mm eyes.
      * When did you order?
      July 7th
      I sent an email when I was worried about the fact that it hadn't shipped (everything was in stock) . Did not receive a reply (which may be due to my email provider) but the order shipped the next day.
      Very easy once the credit paygate came up and a security notice from my bank.
      Just about two weeks. See above. Took until the 25th to reach me.
      The wigs are lovely. I can't wait to put them to use. I've been admiring them for a while here.
      The eyes are a bit lighter than pictures, but they seem to be much firmer and of higher durability than I expected.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?* The wigs (lut's product) yes. The color is lovely and they are so thick. The eyes (soom product) are much lighter than pictured, though at a slight angle, they show up deeper colored. They're delicately pretty.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?* Yes, I'm very pleased with the products. I would be glad to order products again.

18. * What did you order?
      Senior Delf Abadon, some clothes and a wig.
      * When did you order?
      June 9th
      Very good. I didn't really have any questions because everything went smoothly.
      Very easy, paid with Paypal.
      42 days.
      Yes! The wig is fantastic and the doll is very high quality.
      Sort of. I think they appear much better in person.
      Very much so!

19. Received my Lu-Wen today!!

* What did you order?
      Limited Lu Wen, 2 wigs, eyes and panties!
      * When did you order?
      June 27th
      Ok, I received an email when my order was shipped
      Very good, I used my credit card with no problems.
      Almost a month to the day.
      YES! I love the Luts joints.
      Yes
      Yes, very much. I also received the 08 man head. I didn't even realise that I was in the event timeframe!!

From beginning to end the whole transaction was pretty much as I expected - pleasant with no problems. I was very please with the fact my shipping date was 31/07/08, and he came today! (28/07/08)

20. * What did you order?
      Lishe NS
      * When did you order?
      October 06
      Ok
      Really easy, just used the guide here to help.
      Nearly four weeks
      Yeah
      NO, they sent the wrong doll.
      Overall yes, because I kept the doll. Although it was not a great first doll experiance.

* What did you order?
      Lishe NS
      * When did you order?
      Summer 07
      Great
      Really easy.
      Two weeks
      Amazing, they gave me a custom face up!
      She was perfect!
      150% Really great transaction!

* What did you order?
      SDF Annette
      * When did you order?
      September 07
      Ok
      Not easy at all, tried to use card payment which wouldn't work, had to use wire transfer which went wrong.
      Four months of hassle trying to get a refund she shipped in around a month soon after.
      Yes.
      No, she looks a lot different to the default face up I ordered
      Mostly.
      Very stressful transation! I would recommend Luts as a company overrall but I would not use them again to buy a doll myself, although I would still purchase clothes and wigs.