1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Feedback

Sep 20, 2007

1. * What did you order?
      White skin Bory girl
      * When did you order?
      17th June 2008
      * How was the communication?
      I didn't contact them
      * How easy was it to pay?
      A bit nerve racking cause you dunno if the payments been sent or not till about 10 minutes after you press the pay button!
      * How long did it take to ship?*
      I got my doll just 10 days after i ordered!!!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?*
      Yup! Very. ^^
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?*
      Yes. She was lovely.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?*
      Definitly. It was a pleasure to order. ^^

On the other hand I ordered a dollshe bernard from them back in march and it took them 10 weeks to get him to me! -_- i got him around the same time as my bory.

2. * What did you order?
      Redemption the Moon LE set
      * When did you order?
      July 13th 2008
      Pretty good, from when I had to contact them in the past. And they were timely with updating me about my order
      * How easy was it to pay?*
      Paypal. Uber easy.
      It was faster than I expected. I was really thinking I was going to hit the 45 day mark, but it only took 35? including all their holidays and such?

Yeah, a thousand times better than what I thought I'd be getting.
      He did, only even better in person.

* Were you satisfied with the product*
      I love my boy, believe me I do. But I wasn't too happy with the fact that I had to give him a bath because he had a few medium sized purple smudges on his thighs, belly, rear and even his fingers O.o" I would think that if you pay almost $1000 for a doll, he could at least be clean when he gets to you.

3. I didn't see this before:doh

* What did you order?

Soo Delf NS
      * When did you order?
      April 6th 2008
      Good after the bought, but before it was bad *_*
      Very much, I paid with credit card
      Super fast, In one week after the payment I received the information of the shipping, and finally I got the doll in a week later
      Absolutely.
      Yes, I love it:D
      Of course It's absolutely lovely!

4. * What did you order?
      Delf Miyu
      * When did you order?
      August 28th
      Very quick! They replied to my questions thoroughly.
      Pretty easy. I used credit card. Had a little trouble my first try, but everything went well -^^-
      It only took 23 days! I was really expecting a 40 day wait since I ordered face-up -^^-'''
      Yes. I was worried about the quality at first, because they were so fast to ship, but she is beautiful! >w<
      Yes! Only different skin color and eyes =D
      I was really satisfied. They did exactly what I asked them to.

5. Time for some bad feedback :|

* What did you order?
      Just a simple pair of blue jeans for Delf boy
      * When did you order?
      Spring 08 I believe
      Fine until things went wrong. I recieved the wrong sized trousers (they were for Kid Delf rather than Delf). I contacted them on the message board and then replied telling me to send them back to the address they gave and they would refund the shipping and send the right sized pair. I did so and recieved no shipping refund, reply or new trousers.
      Quite a few weeks later I replied to their message on the board asking if they had recieved the jeans yet and were going to send out a replacement pair. No reply. So I now have no jeans, no refund for the jeans or the shipping :(

* Were you satisfied with the product*
      Not at all and it's put me off buying clothes from LUTS. Is it that hard to send one pair of right sized jeans? >.<

6. * What did you order?
      WS Type 2 Delf Yder with face-up
      * When did you order?
      May 23rd 2008
      Very good :3. They replied quickly to my questions.
      Very easy, creditcard was used.
      45 days, a little longer then I would have liked but better then the 50-60 days some people where waiting at the time
      Yes it was. Though there was a little issue with his neck piece (see below).
      His face-up wasn't exactly like the photos (mostly due to the photo's being of the old face-up artist's work) but I was expecting that because I saw owner pictures of the newer face-ups.
      I was quite satisfied with the product with the exception of the neck piece, the hook inside of it wasn't quite right and was scratching up his neck badly, but a quick change of a new neck piece and a bit of sanding to fit the scratches and all was well. They also though gave me the eyes I requested which was surprising but made me happy at the same time :3

7. * What did you order?*
      KDF Ani blank
      * When did you order?*
      Sept. 26th
      * How was the communication?*
      I wouldn't say...never sent them an email or anything
      Very, used a credit card and payment was accepted instantly
      She was shipped out on oct. 16 and arrived Oct. 21st
      $300+ in my mind is way too much for a doll....but you can't really put a price on happiness
      Yep!
      Totally!

8. I am so frustrated right now, but pretty much helpless.

* What did you order?
      Shine
      * When did you order?
      16th August
      Apart from automatic e-mails, nothing.
      Easy. Credit card.
      Arrived on the 1st November.
      No.
      Yes, apart from a huge chip in the neck.
      Nope. Doll was sent to wrong address despite e-mailing and asking them to send somewhere else - we have now found out the email address they have on the website is not one they use, so basically use the Q and A board or else.

Finally got the doll nearly two weeks after he arrived in the UK - upon opening he had a huge 'chip' in his neck:

[​IMG]
      http://www.ponyisland.net/img/gallery/156080.jpg
      http://www.ponyisland.net/img/gallery/156081.jpg

Of course we immedietely e-mailed Luts again (not knowing it was the wrong e-mail address) and waited patiently for a reply - which was a mistake. I really wish we hadn't have been so patient, is we had used to Q and A board within a week we would have been ok apparently.

Finally decide to use the Q and A board as there was no reply, and am told they can't help me as we didn't contact them within 7 days because obviously I have probably made the break and now just want a free body part and if I was my doll fixed it is going to cost me $100.

I have never had such bad service from a company. Never.

9. * What did you order?
      A full set outfit for a Senior Delf girl, some SSDF boots and as a last minute add on, some SDF girl shoes

* When did you order?
      October 27 and 29, 2008

Very good. :]; Some shoes I noticed were out of stock when I made my first order came into stock a few days later (and I had just paid for the first order lawl). I quickly ordered them too and asked them to combine the shipping on the two separate orders. They responded quickly and everything went just fine from there.

Paypal, easy lawl. Second order was easy to add on as well.

* How long did it take to ship?
      About two days after I paid.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Oh yeah, some real nice quality in the outfits/shoes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Pretty much.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much, lawl.

10. * What did you order?
      Normal Skin Bory Boy
      * When did you order?
      Sept. 30th 2008
      other than shipping notices there wasn't any
      Funky security system, but I figured it out
      Shipped in 30 days, arrived the next week
      Mostly, but there was a problem with one hand, see below
      Just about
      For the most part
      BUT
      there is a bit on the hand, at the tip of his little finger where I can see there was an air bubble in the resin during casting.
      I will be informing them of the problem but will probably not send the hand back because the hassle of fixing it is less than the hassle of an exchange.

Given the problems I hear about damage during shipping or dolls being carelessly made, etc, I will probably think twice before ordering direct from LUTS in the future.

11. * What did you order?
      Luts Senior Delf Cian version 2

* When did you order?
      September 17th 2008

Excellent. I had a special request to make during one point and posted up about it on the Q&A board. I got an answer almost always the next day.

I used Paypal, so it was very easy.

Two months exactly, but that was only because I had to go abroad during the start of November when my doll was due to be shipped out. I requested for my doll to be shipped to me after I returned from my trip, so my doll ended up being shipped on the 18th of November (arrived on the 20th, faster than I expected!).

Very much so. Considering Cian is a limited doll, he wasn't, in my opinion, that expensive compared to other limited dolls I've seen. Oh yes, and the quality of his resin is good. He's nice and smooth with just a few noticeable seam lines which I don't mind anyway... he feels nice and heavy too XD

Yes.

I'm very satisfied, I love the way the luts' face up artist did my Cian's face up. And for once, the box wasn't dented or ripped apart when I received my doll! An added bonus for Luts! XD

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      No comment since I am satisfied with my doll and how Luts was so helpful in sending my doll out to me on a later date than specified.

12. * What did you order?
      Kid Delf WS Aru Girl
      * When did you order?
      October 3rd 2008
      Really good. I e-mailed them once about confirming payment. They didn't respond to the e-mail but they did resopond to the message board. (Use the message board!)
      Real simple. Paypal.
      About 4 weeks. Not bad considering I ordered right after the release of limiteds and during the shoe event. My bad.
      Absolutely.
      Better. Then again I think all stock photos stink.
      YES! They even sent the pink eyes I requested! (Thanks Luts!)
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?Not nessasary. It was all good!

I'd definatly order from Luts again! I was smooth, fast and great!

13. * What did you order?*
      2 wigs, 1 pair of cutie delf shoe, 1 pair of honey delf shoe
      * When did you order?*
      November 2008
      at first it was good, but then I had to use the Q&A Board and it all went downhill. Their communication system is really bad so when you have a problem it gets ignored. Plus they don't (so far) act like they made an error even if it's obvious they did.
      really easy, I used paypal
      about 1 week, wasn't too long
      I can't say anything about their quality, it's really great.
      Yup, except for the one pair of shoes they sent too small.
      Yup, except once again the pair of shoes they messed up
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?*
      They sent the wrong size of shoes, at first everything looked fine, they told me to take a picture (wich I did) but then they told me everything was fine even if they are clearly not the size announced on their website. The issue is still unresolved and I'll probably have to sell them on the marketplace and either reorder the good one and hope everything is fine this time or hope I'll find them on the marketplace :|

Basically, Luts are a great company until they make an error and you have to realise they have the worst customer service and can't deal with problems.

14. * What did you order?

Various merchandise: Garnet dress for Senior Delf, Sugarplum for Delf girl, Autumn Rain for Senior delf boy, two pair of shoes, one wig, eyelashes for a Group Order.

* When did you order?
      Nov. 29, 2008

It was great. They kept answering as soon as I posted questions ^^

Very easy, I paid by Paypal.

They have sent my package before sending the shipping notice mail, and it arrived immediately. That was surprising!

Definitely ^^

I think their pics describe the items very well ^^ Everything was lovely.

I had some specific requests for shipping and custom declaration, they didn't follow any, so I found myself paying a high fee T__T Anyway, it was a very good transaction and I will buy from them again.

15. * What did you order?*
      MSD Citrine Pajama set, red handbag

* When did you order?*
      Beginning of Dec 2008

Never email them asking for any information.. just ordered the items.

Easy with my debit card

Paid on 10th Dec, shipped on 12th Dec, arrived on 15th Dec. Kinda fast from Korea. :3

read below; so I think it's appropriate. :D

well, I kinda thought the pajama's fabric looks like white silk and smooth, but considering that the price is just $15 so I didn't hope much. Then it's actually white cotton fabric. But looks great too. :) the sewing is very detailed!

Yeah, not bad. :D

I'd love to buy more from eluts, but most of the items that I'm interested with are already sold out... awwwww... TDT

16. * What did you order?
      KD White skinned Aru

* When did you order?
      9 July 2008

Nice, i guess.

Yeah, just push some buttons in the paypal (or was it paygate?)

Almost two months.
      It was kinda slow for just a naked doll, i guess.

Yes it is.No problems with packing nor chips. Nothing at all.

I guess. The pictures on the White skin Aru page is too 'shiny' @-@ but that's not a serious problem.

Yes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?Not nessasary. It was all good!
      Nono.

17. * What did you order?
      Limited Brier Taffy
      * When did you order?
      December 11th
      good, they emailed me about forgetting the event stuff, but didn't send a reply to my reply, which was confusing at first. XD
      really easy
      a week or so, my doll actually arrived a day after the stuff that was sent like, three days later...
      i'm feel guilty for spending so much money but i guess it's worth it.
      yes,indeed.
      yup.

it was wierd, they forgot to send out the event stuff so they emailed me and i got to choose what i wanted XD i asked them for a wig or shoes instead of the face since if i got a face it'd me selling it or buying another body...i assumed i would get maybe either the wig or shoes but they sent me both :D though my dollie got caught in customs for a bit maybe cause of customs? so i sat there and admired the wig and shoes for a day XD

18. * What did you order?*
      KDW-47 wig in honey pink heat resistant fiber

* When did you order?*
      order placed on the 8th of december

i ordered through a GO so i didn't talk them, the the GO hostess has great communication

i didn't pay, it was balalakia, the GO hostess

got to her on the 17th, and i got it on the 22nd

yes very, i love the wig

it did, though i didn't realize the wig was that long until i got it XD
      very, i love it!

19. * What did you order?
      3 wigs (MSD), 1 pair of eyelashes
      * When did you order?
      December 5th
      I received surprisingly quick replies to my questions
      Paypal, pretty easy
      They were ready to ship on the 10th, however they stopped manufacturing a wig I wanted so I had the choice to add the $21 to my store credit or pick a new wig.
      I chose latter, so the shipping was pushed to 17th and it arrived on the 23rd
      It's aweseome, I really love them <3
      Yup, except for their natural blond (KDW-47) it seems to be a little more yellow than expected, but I don't mind
      Yes I was! Also the free pair of MSD sized sandals I received are very pretty, I was really happy about that <3