1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Luts has some new clothes ...

Dec 29, 2004

1. Union Jack pants and shirts among other things...
      www.eluts.com
      I got the pants,to go with the boots i already have...but no boy yet...only a few more weeks!

2. The Soo Special wearing the bunny shirt is SO adorable.
      She's very 'Japanese Girl'.
      :chibi

3. I wish they'd make Kid-Delf versions of these things. :| I would love the Korean boys outfit for Ichiiro, but alas - wrong size.

4. yay! I was finally able to get the boy's shirt I wanted. I've been checking since early November for it & haven't been able to snag it.

Thanks for the update! :)

5. Hey, does anyone know if the clothes at Luts - the turtlneck shirts and the button-down shirts especially, and maybe the pants - will fit an SD13 boy? The long-legged version?

6. I don't know about the shirt, but the pants probably would. I got a pair of the leather pants, but they're really too long for my elf El. (We're talking about like an inch or inch and a half here!) I'm going to have to hem them if I want them to look right. I'm not sure if they make all of their pants that long though...
      ~Ann

7. Cripes! Most of them are sold out already!

Sigh, more waiting...

Loki's Mom