1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts head on Serendipity body?

Mar 8, 2006

1. Hi all... I am looking for an MSD girl body for my luts kid Delf head, but I don't think the Kid delf body would be a good fit her. I like the Serendipity body - does anyone have any idea if this might work as far as neck fit and resin match?

Thanks guys! :) :aheartbea

2. Which Serendipity body do you mean? Sharmin, ISMY, Freyja...? I'm not familiar with Serendipity dolls, but if you specify which body you mean, it'll help those who are.

3. You are right of course. :oops: I mean this body right here: http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=884
      I like how slender it is. It would work well for an elf girl in my opinion.

4. I don't have my KD yet, but, I have seen a DoD (whose head is smaller than KD) and a Sharmin with that body side by side--from what I can guess, this would be a major proportional no-no. I have a feeling that a Kid Delf head would look kind of like one of those bobblehead dollies on a Serendipity body. I know there is a Ttori head on the Luts Mini Fee body around here, so maybe that would work...?

5. Bobbleheads! Wow. o_O Thank you so much though...

About the MF body - are those available to buy by themselves? *ish ignorant*

6. Nope, and Luts said they don't intend to sell them separately. >_>

7. Actually MNF bodies and Sharmin bodies are about the same size wise. MNF have bigger breasts, but the torso is actually about the same. It wouldn't look anymore out of proportion than a normal MNF already looks. (their heads are a little large for me in my opinion o_O)

I think the only differences would be the resin, the newer sharmin bodies are very, very pale pinkish white. I'm not familiar with Luts kid delf though.. so good luck. ^^ I would probably suggest trying to split a MNF with someone for a body, as its from the same company resin match would probably be a lot better.

8. I know that DoC heads fit on Serendipity ISMY bodies...And I think the KD and DoC heads are comparable, since they both fit on the MNF body, though not perfectly.

9. hi i have kid delf heads and a sharmin body does not work the delf head is bigish and round. and the serendipity body has small narrow shoulders which make the head look huge and disproportionate.and the colors do not match flesh tone or B/W. serendipity s color is a pale ivory with pink undertone.so dont blow youre money on the serendipity like i did.

10. I'm a visual person, so I took pictures. (:

Luts Elf Ttory head on Serendipity Alice's Body
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      The resin is very mismatched. Beauty White would almost work if you did some blushing. The head is a little large on such a skinny body, but it would work if your dollie is in that gangly 5-to-7-year-old stage. XD
      Hope this was helpful!
      ~Sarah

11. maybe the cutie delf head would work better then the Kid delf head. the cutie delfs are smaller and wear the same wig and eye size as the serendipity heads according to the measurments...i'll be trying this combination soon as i pay off my layaway on the serendipity body, i'll post pics if anyone wants any, i'm sure i'll have to do some blushing or something with the resin colors though