1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Honey31 Delf

Feb 2, 2019

1. I didn't see pretty much anything about these dolls on the forum yet so I thought I would make a post. I'm looking to order one probably next week. Love the size:)!

[​IMG]
      Luts Honey31 Delf: Muriel

Honey31 Delf Type 1 (Girl):

Height: 31cm (Head Included)
      Height: 26cm (Body Only)
      Girth of Head: 6-7 Inches (Wig)
      Girth of Neck: 5.3cm
      Girth of Chest: 13cm
      Girth of Waist: 10.5cm
      Girth of Hips: 14.2cm
      Width of Shoulders: 5cm
      Length of Arm Parts: 8.7cm
      Length of Back: 5.2cm
      Girth of Thigh: 8.4cm
      Length of Thigh: 6.4cm
      Length of Calf: 6.2cm
      Girth of Ankle: 4.6cm
      Foot Length: 3.9cm
      Foot Width: 1.8cm

Honey31 Delf Type 2 (Neuter):

Height: 31cm (Head Included)
      Height: 26cm (Body Only)
      Girth of Head: 6-7 Inches (Wig)
      Girth of Neck: 5.3cm
      Girth of Chest: 12.6cm
      Girth of Waist: 10.5cm
      Girth of Hips: 14.2cm
      Width of Shoulders: 5cm
      Length of Arm Parts: 8.7cm
      Length of Back: 5.2cm
      Girth of Thigh: 8.4cm
      Length of Thigh: 6.4cm
      Length of Calf: 6.2cm
      Girth of Ankle: 4.6cm
      Foot Length: 3.9cm
      Foot Width: 1.8cm

#1 Mikuru, Feb 2, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    2. This does look like a fun size! I'm considering one also! Luts will be at the PNW BJD Expo in April, and I hope they brings some of this size to see in person! :)

3. Ooh sounds like fun ^^. I wish I could go to that, but it's really far away from me. I hope people take pictures and share them here if they go ^^.

4. I'm not the best at posting photos, but I'll try and get some up :)

5. @Deb@Play that would be wonderful!

I do like how these look like slightly older girls. I may get one, but not anytime soon. :(

6. Same here, I've never been into YoSD sizes before because they either tend to look too young for me or I don't like the head sculpt. These are the first I've really liked, so I'm excited to try a new size.

7. They are so sweet! I am really looking into getting a body from Luts. It was my first BJD company so it really hits home. :chibi

8. Well I ended up putting in my order today :shudder. Luts is on vacation till the end of next week so it won't be confirmed till then, but she'll get here eventually. I got a Muriel in brown skin. I got the extra hands that they released too so I can show some pictures of those when she gets here if anyone is interested.

9. I currently have one on order too. I was looking for a slimmer, slightly older looking YOSD body as the chubby toddler look isn't my cup of tea so it was exactly the sort of body I wanted. Not sure when it will arrive as I took advantage of the head sale and I imagine they got a lot of orders during that period so expecting it take a bit longer than usual. One thing I noticed is that in the promo pictures, the body didn't seem to be quite as posable as some of the older YOSD bodies so will be interesting to see how it performs in real life.

10. There's a video on YouTube of the new body. They compare it to the normal Honey Delf body and show off some of its posability. It seems to pose quite well. Video is in Korean, but you can still get the jist.

11. Oh that's super neat to see the two bodies being compared like that. I defiantly prefer the longer, slimmer look of the 31 body, I think it'll work well for what I want. It's making me more keen to get my doll now! :) I'm sure the possibility will be generally good, with Luts' long experience i'd be more surprised if it wasn't.
      Also, was that the outside of Luts offices/ workplace in the video? Hehee, I've always wondered what the larger doll companies places actually look like, it makes me curious what it looks like inside!

12. Yeah, the office looks a lot bigger than I expected! Some day I'd like to visit. I'm super excited for my girl as well, I'm not sure what age they're expected to be but I see them as being around 13.

13. I'm waiting on a Madeleine. I ordered her in very early January but she's part of a layaway order with a friend who ordered a tan honey delf so it'll be another month or two at least before she arrives.

14. Ah I see, what are their wait times usually? The feedback forum and their website says 45 business days but I'm not sure if ordering brown skin extends that time? I didn't get a faceup so I imagine it shouldn't take much longer than 45 days for my girl to come.

15. The darker skintones do tend to have a longer wait time, and adding a faceup can add to the wait as well. For example, my friend's doll has a 60 business day quote plus she added a faceup which will extend the wait further.
      The Luts wait room is generally pretty up to date and can provide a good estimate for wait times, just keep in mind that ordering from a dealer can increase your wait etc.
      https://denofangels.com/threads/luts-waiting-room-v-19.729413/page-35#post-12599459

The average wait right now seems to be about 2-3 months.

16. Darn that makes me nervous. I'm hoping I can be one of the lucky ones that get their doll in a month. I ordered directly from the site and it doesn't say anything about it taking longer for brown skin, only light tan and tan. As long as I don't have to wait 7 months like I did for my Souldoll. That was torture!:sweat

17. Wish they would add some new sculpts that are more mature, with smaller heads...size 4 or 5. Already have plenty of Luts of the current type.

18. I personally like the head size because it gives them an anime aesthetic that I like. However I agree, smaller head's would be nice for a more realistic look.

19. Which of the faces available would you say look the most mature? I would like others opinions.

20. Muriel, Yuriel, Uriel, Pin, and Hanael look the most mature to me. The older sculpts look much younger, and I think that just has to do with the fact that they were made for a younger looking body. I think the newer heads might have been designed for the new body intentionally. No doubt the body must have been worked on for a long time so there's no telling. Of course the right faceup and eyes can do a lot as well, so any head could be made to look older if you do it right.