1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts & Iplehouse match? Would a Luts body and Iplehouse head work?

Mar 29, 2011

1. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, feel free to move if necessary.

Ok, so I was wondering if an Iplehouse head (Freezia sculpt to be exact) would work on a Luts Delf immature girl body? I really like Freezia's sculpt and think she would work really well for a character I'm wanting, but her body.... not so much. Its a little too mature for what I need, plus I hate the look of the hands. :| Anyway, I did some digging and I think the Luts Delf girl immature body would be perfect for this character, but would they match? Is the resin a close enough match to look ok? I specifically need normal skin, but it looks like you can't buy Freezia's head in normal (just white) so I guess if I really want normal I'd have to buy her whole and sell the body later? Anyway, would the head look awkward on a smaller body? Any information would be appreciated, thanks. :)

2. Keep checking this link for more Freezia heads; there's a Gentle freezia in normal at the bottom: http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=2193

Go to the picture request forum and ask there for help in matching YID heads to LUTS bodies. Worst comes to worst...re-sell? Iplehouse dolls tend to not be easy to change bodies for, although that might just be for Iple boys. My suggestion is that you look for a different sculpt.

3. Gentle Freezia won't work at all... the character has really big eyes, kind of a defining feature. I've looked at every doll site I know of and really this is the only head sculpt I have found that I think could work.

4. I'm in exactly the same fix with WS... did you check the Resin comparison database? I think the only thing that matches IP resin well is Domuya. There are several NS bodies on the market place and they are at least thinner and not as chesty.

Also it seems like Iplehouse is moving or something that's why so many things are out of stock. The move is supposed to be done at the end of April and they'll start restocking then.

Best of luck with this!!!

5. Thought i'd link this

6. Thanks a lot! I'll have to have a look at the Domuya bodys to see if one of them will. I would look at the ones on the market, but unfortunately I don't have access yet... ^-^ In a few days though I will! Hopefully then they will get a normal skin Freezia head back in stock after the move. Thanks for all the info and the link! That really helps! ^-^

7. n/p! Good luck!